Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,334)

Showing posts 166,661 - 166,680 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare--"-Ss couples cannot 'have' children. Do you see what your denial is trying to equate?"

Of course they do. They don't MAKE children...as is the case with many straight couples...which doesn't change the fact that many have children, and are excellent parents.

"I listed point by point corrections to your statements."

Your hateful lies are not "corrections."

"Just a note; The issue is not whether ss couples would harm marriage."

Your fellow Nazis disagree, they talk CONSTANTLY of "attacks on traditional marriage" and "we need to protect traditional marriage."

"The fundamental question is do they equate to marriage."

They don't "equate" to marriage. They ARE marriages. Same as anyone elses'.

"The only aspect is in number. That means marriage would then mean 'two people in a committed relationship'. Restricting marriage to only two for that reason is discriminatory."

You may choose to believe that, but contrary to this scummy stunt the far right keeps trying to pull, in spite of it being PROVEN false, marriage equality for gay people DOES NOT mean society will start accepting people marrying more than one person. The two aren't remotely connected.

"Again, it leaves your mother and father, and your family without distinction. I find that sad."

And I find it despicable that the ONLY distinction you can find for your family is in hating and attempting to destroy other families. If the only thing that made your family worthwhile was that one had a penis and one did not, what a worthless family.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratings have nothing to do with journalistic ethics or credibility. Being "most watched" doesn't change the fact that Fox exists to promote far right propaganda, NOT facts and journalism.
What is stupid is the bigotry in thinking heterosexuals or straight couples are superior to gay couples. They are not.
Liar.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

OkieDarren wrote:
KiMare--"-Ss couples cannot 'have' children. Do you see what your denial is trying to equate?"
Of course they do. They don't MAKE children...as is the case with many straight couples...which doesn't change the fact that many have children, and are excellent parents.
Your fellow Nazis disagree, they talk CONSTANTLY of "attacks on traditional marriage" and "we need to protect traditional marriage."
"The only aspect is in number. That means marriage would then mean 'two people in a committed relationship'. Restricting marriage to only two for that reason is discriminatory."
You may choose to believe that, but contrary to this scummy stunt the far right keeps trying to pull, in spite of it being PROVEN false, marriage equality for gay people DOES NOT mean society will start accepting people marrying more than one person. The two aren't remotely connected.
"Again, it leaves your mother and father, and your family without distinction. I find that sad."
And I find it despicable that the ONLY distinction you can find for your family is in hating and attempting to destroy other families. If the only thing that made your family worthwhile was that one had a penis and one did not, what a worthless family.
Liar.

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What in hell does Fox News have to do with this?
You have no logical response, so you throw an idiotic slur against the most watched news channel? That's like double stupid!
Then you top it off by asserting there is no difference between a fruitful, diverse gendered couple and a duplicate, serile single gendered couple. That is beyond stupid.
You follow it with a bigoted slam against those who dedicate their lives to serving others and people of faith.
What a Big Dope.
Smile.
Excellent post. Thanks for sharing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratings have nothing to do with journalistic ethics or credibility. Being "most watched" doesn't change the fact that Fox exists to promote far right propaganda, NOT facts and journalism.
What is stupid is the bigotry in thinking heterosexuals or straight couples are superior to gay couples. They are not.
Sorry Elvis, but your favorite network MSNBC wins the award by far for bias.

http://nation.foxnews.com/fox-vs-msnbc/2013/0...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

OkieDarren wrote:
Godwin's Law.
Sail On

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzos

Get a life.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Sail On wrote:
Frankie Rizzos
Get a life.
Get a life? Don't make me laugh, boy. I make life. Several times a night. In fact, your very own sister and mother are bearing my children right now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post. Thanks for sharing.
You are welcome Frankie.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the couple is either opposite sex or same sex.

Second opposite sex couples differ in function and purpose than do same sex couples. If you wish to define that as superior......

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"...depend on what's in your underwear."? Why are talking about bladder control issues?
Logic dictates men are treated like men, and women like women. Urinals aren't put in the women's locker room, and gynocologists don't treat men.
Wow, you are stupid.
Damn.
So what?
The issue is rights, not bathroom fixtures.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has always been a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. You are not 'updating' it, you are undefining it.
Even if that were true, it would be a non issue. You are appealing to tradition.

You are a self described monster.
Do you hate god for making such a big mistake in your creation?
If not, why not?

:)
KiMare wrote:
Children are paying the greatest cost.
Rose's Law:
Monsters with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

167K or so posts later, still not one rational argument against gay marriage.
And now:
"Rhode Island joins New England states in legalizing gay marriage"
http://pbn.com/Rhode-Island-joins-New-England...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has always been a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. You are not 'updating' it, you are undefining it.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that were true, it would be a non issue. You are appealing to tradition.
<quoted text>
Ho,

It is science. You really think that is "tradition'???

Ho, Ho, Ho.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What in hell does Fox News have to do with this?
You have no logical response, so you throw an idiotic slur against the most watched news channel? That's like double stupid!
Then you top it off by asserting there is no difference between a fruitful, diverse gendered couple and a duplicate, serile single gendered couple. That is beyond stupid.
Every couple is different from every other couple.
And since you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry, sterility is a non issue.
You are beyond stupid.

You feel our rights should be based on our genes.
Should you be allowed to marry?
You have both sets of genes.

Do you think god hates you, and that's why he made such a big mistake while creating you? LOL!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Elvis, but your favorite network MSNBC wins the award by far for bias.
http://nation.foxnews.com/fox-vs-msnbc/2013/0...
Ptttt...
So, Fox News came to the conclusion that MSNBC is more biased than Fox?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a letter validating I don't need the white suit guys signed by THREE psychologists.
Do YOU have a letter validating your sanity?
Smile.
Smile.
I'd like to remind people that you claimed to lie to several friends in order to obtain said "sanity certificate".

Normal people don't need a piece of paper to prove that they are sane.
It's not normal for someone with a sanity certificate to boast about it.

Troll on, Kuntmary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to remind people that you claimed to lie to several friends in order to obtain said "sanity certificate".
Normal people don't need a piece of paper to prove that they are sane.
It's not normal for someone with a sanity certificate to boast about it.
Troll on, Kuntmary.
Most people would say someone who fooled THREE psychologists is pretty smart.

Do you have a letter certifying that you are sane?

Smile.
FireBugs

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Are they burning down their own houses yet?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ho,
It is science. You really think that is "tradition'???
Ho, Ho, Ho.
Is your brain made out of two types of tissue that don't communicate?
Is that why you are so dumb?
"Appealing to tradition" is a logical fallacy in which the moron, in this case you, basically claims that something is right because "That's the way it's always been".

Do you think god hates you?
If not, why would he have made such a serious error while creating you?
Just so he could have a few laughs?
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 166,661 - 166,680 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Watch for Riverside County was issued at July 21 at 2:25PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000