Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,333)

Showing posts 166,641 - 166,660 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think that the LGBT community is acting in some secretive manner; that our attitude needs to be "exposed" so that others can see it.
We have acted above board with regards to our processes. We have sought justice through the court systems.
Just because you don't believe we are acting in a way that the Constitution permits doesn't mean that we don't have the right to pursue whatever avenues we believe we need to take.
How many court cases are heard each year in which plaintiffs are told that their case has no merit?
These people aren't abusing the court system. It just means that a judge or group of judges believe that they are wrong in the eyes of the law.
So, if we fail at the Supreme Court, it doesn't mean that we have acted duplicitously.
Besides, if our argument was so obviously out of step with the Constitution, how did it get this far? Don't you think our case would have been struck down by Judge Walker, the three Appellate Judges, or refused by the Supreme Court?
Apparently, folks seem to think our argument warrants their time and attention.
Seem to be noticing some back peddling there VV...

It's too late. You've exposed yourself again (shame, shame).

Imposing a farce at any cost. Even desecrating the Constitution.

Traitorous VV. Traitorous.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, your problem is that you have "little patients" for anything.
I'll take the lack of an intelligent rebuttal with the focus on an autocorrect error to mean you have conceded the argument.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I keep specifically pointing out why you fail as a professional social worker. You simply made an ad homoan attack.
2. There were, are and will be Pastors. There never was, is or will be ss couples 'married'. See the difference?
Smirk.
<quoted text>
1. Your behavior on here is a reflection of who you are. You disgrace your profession.
2. I simply pointed out the extreme scarcity of any historical record of ss 'marriages'. You lied. Again.
3. I haven't complained about being 'attacked' I simply pointed out how silly stupid your attack was.
Go back to the Greeneville Topix VV, you clearly are not ready for the big league.
Smirk.
At least I've never been run out of a state--never had my spouse get on forums to look for a new place to live...

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Seem to be noticing some back peddling there VV...
It's too late. You've exposed yourself again (shame, shame).
Imposing a farce at any cost. Even desecrating the Constitution.
Traitorous VV. Traitorous.
Oh please... Call the FBI ya queen.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brings up the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex. The violent imitation of natural, normal sex. A clear distinction between ss couples and marriage at the most intimate level.
See the difference between a crude ad homoan gay troll attack and an indisputable point of reason?
Smile.
<quoted text>
Does who or how many doing a harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act change the reality of it? Are you serious? THAT is your argument? How old are you? Is this an example of your professional reasoning? Unbelievably childish and stupid!
Nor are you 'chuckling' when I bring up anal sex. It annoys the hell into you.
Smile.
Doesn't annoy me... I'm just correcting you, yet again.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
That about sums it up.
<quoted text>
A blonde, brunette, and a redhead?
Yes!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine if an airplane engineer generalized facts like you do. "That part is not bad, it is different."
I have been 'telling' people the facts that conflict with the reality. You are enabling denial. You think that is a caring thing to do. It is not.
I would guess that you have a 'haunting' in the back of your mind about your condition. To justify it, you seek others to accept your 'mosaic' denial by trying to justifying theirs.
Your last thought about children is a perfect example. And just a note; Reality doesn't need the law to exist.
Smile.
<quoted text>
You are not being honest.
-The point is not about feelings, it is about distortion.
-Where have I said being a mutation makes me less valid? Nor is the mutation my fault. It happens to make me distinct. And an incredible curiosity. I find that a positive extremely often.
-You can 'say' homosexuality has any reason for existence. Only some are true. See the difference?
-Ss couples cannot 'have' children. Do you see what your denial is trying to equate?
-Yes, the law is a part of reality. But no, if the law denies reality, reality doesn't change. The reality is, the law is simple wrong.
Do you feel a 'haunting' now?
How am I not being honest? What Exactly am I denying?
And my point was you can't compare people in the same way as you would compare engineering equipment because they have feelings.
Homosexuality is not anybodys 'fault' either.
We all have a reason for existence else we wouldn't be here. Whether we are a mutation or not we are all a little unique in our own ways, just as we all have similarities too.
I know you didn't use the wording of 'less valid' but the word 'monster' is derogatory, which could imply negativity.
Yes, I find it positive too. Wouldn't want to not be a 'mutation'
I know SS couples can't 'have' children in the basic sense. No-one is denying biology. SS couples have surrogates, or whatever if they want children.
The law is not wrong simply because you don't agree with it. The law generally does what it sees fit to benefit the majority of people in society. As SSM does not have a direct or actual effect on opposite sex couples' marriages; and people want the option of SSM it has become law. SS couples with or without marriage will be together and some will be having (by indirect means) children. With or without SSM hetero couples will be doing the same as they are doing now, and have always done.
Why would I feel a 'haunting'? And no I don't, do you?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'Mosaic' and 'chimera' do not refer to the same thing. The DNA of two people in one body is not a mosaic, it is a genetic mistake. The same thing is true of being intersexed.
I accept the reality of that, you apparently do not. You cannot therefore, honestly be accepting yourself.
As to monster, it is a tongue in cheek acknowledgment of the degree of my mutations. Just a note, I have not shared them all. Which brings up another meaning of monster; large.
You deny you have no denial, but then you go an prove you do over and over. It would not be a stretch to say you have a terminal case of denial...
Really?? You have both XX and XY chromosomes, yes?
Please explain, what the difference is here? The DNA of two people? means what? If it's not having both XX and XY then what is it?

Yes, sure it's a genetic mistake. I use the word 'mosaic' because that's the word used to describe having both XX and XY chromosomes. Both male and female. It's the same as having the DNA of two people, isn't it?

Ok, that explains the word 'monster', but I'm sure you can appreciate how the meaning may not be immediately apparent as 'large'

I'm in No denial and am fully aware my DNA, and the physical manifestations from it, are a 'mutation', a genetic mistake.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There were, are and will be Pastors. There never was, is or will be ss couples 'married'. See the difference?
Turn off Faux news, there already are Same Sex marriages, over a million of them in the world, 18,000 here in California

As married as anyone else, no less, no more

Yes there are people that make their money off rubes selling the idea of an invisible magic guy, Yes there are same sex couples that are married.

Welcome to today
PakLawless

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Pakistan has shown it's self to be another lawless Muslim country, wile in possession of weapons of mass destruction tot it's own people and the world.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

PakLawless wrote:
Pakistan has shown it's self to be another lawless Muslim country, wile in possession of weapons of mass destruction tot it's own people and the world.
They need a Pakistani Big D to fight for truth justice and the Pakistani way!
Keys

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzios

You were told to stay away from computer's and Blog sites during your sentencing.

When did you get out of prison are you still on probation?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Swiftboater Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn off MSNBC and watch FOX, Mighty D. FOX reports, MSNBC decides. Welcome to today!
http://nation.foxnews.com/fox-vs-msnbc/2013/0...
I donít watch MSNBC too biased, whenever a news caster has an opinion, I change the channel.

MSNB is the second most biased news channel on TV
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít watch MSNBC too biased, whenever a news caster has an opinion, I change the channel.
MSNB is the second most biased news channel on TV
According to Pew research, MSNBC is the number one most biased by far. And FOX is about average, like NBC and CBS et al.

But you refuse to accept reality when you don't like it. So be stupid and biased! See if we care.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Pew research, MSNBC is the number one most biased by far. And FOX is about average, like NBC and CBS et al.
But you refuse to accept reality when you don't like it. So be stupid and biased! See if we care.
Hey Frankie?

Who loves ya baby?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Frankie?
Who loves ya baby?
You do toots! Love ya back.

Many jackasses need my attention this morning! So many dopes, so little time.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I've never been run out of a state--never had my spouse get on forums to look for a new place to live...
Me either.

Another gay troll attempt by a wanna be social worker?

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either.
Another gay troll attempt by a wanna be social worker?
Smile.
You donít use social workers with people as mentally ill as you are, you need the guys in the white suits.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Frankie?
Who loves ya baby?
Wastey!

What's happening? Stopped by to say hello?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do toots! Love ya back.
Many jackasses need my attention this morning! So many dopes, so little time.
Man oh man that last line was funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 166,641 - 166,660 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search