Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#190553 Apr 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm aware there are a number of fake, imposter, sterile, duplicate half of marriage pretendies, but no such thing as a 'ss marriage'.
Smile.
<quoted text>
It's clear you have no argument with the defunct stance of ss couples with marriage.
However, I've never proclaimed myself as half of anything. A genetic chimera has the full DNA of two people, and no epi-marker mistakes like homosexuals. We are however both sexual mutations. You however are in denial about it.
Smile.
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by your proclamation you have a Lesbian trapped inside of you. If that’s the case then you have an epi-marker mistake, true?
You lied about my last 'proclamation', now you are showing your ignorance by your next claimed 'proclamation' by me.

Look up the difference between a genetic chimera and epi-genetics.

You are by default, admitting you are a sexual defect. Come out. Facing reality bravely is the first step to real life. Admit it.

Smile.

Location hidden

#190554 Apr 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see you guys throwing straight supporters of same-sex marriage under the bus all the time. It's hardly gruesome.
And nobody knows exactly how many gay people there are in this country.
Not everyone who participates in homosexual activity thinks of his/herself as gay. Many closeted gays would admit to being gay, even though they have attractions to members of the same gender.
So you're probably not going to get an accurate count anytime soon.
Nevertheless, you can rest assured that most in the LGBT community AND our heterosexual allies do, in fact, support same-sex marriage.
The fact remains, that one of your own has admitted the inherent harm and perverse goals of this farce. All the things you deny.

SMirk.

Location hidden

#190555 Apr 30, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look KiMare you have a 'pretendie' marriage. It's not generally legal for a three person union.
SSM cannot be fake, imposter, duplicate as marriage is what the law says it is... yes that's the reality. When the law says two people are legally married and have a marriage license then they are married... not faking or pretending. Marriage is defined by law and laws are constantly redefined... it's called progress. Unless of course you are referencing marriage to 'God's law' and the Bible, are you? In which case marriage is two-fold, the civil/legal and the religious side. The former is what we're talking about with regards to SSM; the latter is a matter of a person's faith and up to that person's church, not up to general laws.
Nice try socks.

The slut lesbian is not on the marriage license. In fact, I have to cover her one eye when I'm with my wife.

Marriage existed long before any laws of society. The sole purpose of law is to protect the birthplace of society's children. Mating behavior has the strongest impact on marriage. Culture and religion would be next.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. A sterile duplicated half of marriage. It is an insult to intelligence to equate the two.

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#190556 Apr 30, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Counting on? I am not counting on anything, I merely point out a fact. But we know you don't deal in reality.
BTW, those States I am "counting on", would those be the same states which have already adopted Constitutional Amendments which would mimic that of a US Constitutional Amendment? Those are the ones that would do what they have already done?
Oh, and these 31 States, they are going to come much harder to the SSM crowd. If the SCOTUS does not make a sweeping decision, it will take another vote of the people to once again Amend their Constitution, it will not be as simple as blasting the court or the State Legislature with lobbyist's.
Did you point out the fact that California should NOT be counted as one of your 31 of which you only need 7 more than? It would never ever get past California’s legislature?

Did you point out the fact it would not get Nevada either? That one is going to be overturned

Oregon is no also on the path to having their ban overturned too

You ignore facts like the plague

You would need to conjure up a lot more than 7

It isn’t going to happen, you can’t stop freedom and justice that easily

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#190558 Apr 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains, that one of your own has admitted the inherent harm and perverse goals of this farce. All the things you deny.
SMirk.
"One of my own..."? Who am I, the Grand Duchess of the LGBT Community?

If the figures are correct, some 21,000,000 straight allies of the gay community support same-sex marriage.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#190559 Apr 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try socks.
The slut lesbian is not on the marriage license. In fact, I have to cover her one eye when I'm with my wife.
Marriage existed long before any laws of society. The sole purpose of law is to protect the birthplace of society's children. Mating behavior has the strongest impact on marriage. Culture and religion would be next.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. A sterile duplicated half of marriage. It is an insult to intelligence to equate the two.
Smile.
Slut, is that the term you use for someone’s spouse now?

I know you are a follower of the golden rule, you treat others the way you want to be treated. I will remember to always refer to your wife as a slut from this point forward to make you happy.

Whether you understand it or not, whether you like it or not, there are same sex marriages, legal same sex marriages, as legal as yours or mine.

It doesn’t matter whether you comprehend it or not, it doesn’t matter whether you like it or not.

There are

And I will treat your marriage exactly how you treat theirs.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#190560 Apr 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If the figures are correct, some 21,000,000 straight allies of the gay community support same-sex marriage.
I am glad you mentioned that, Same sex marriage would not be advancing without the support of heterosexuals.

I think there are more heterosexual supporters of same sex marriage, then there are homosexual... think about that.

More voters in the US today support same sex marrage than oppose it

You are not alone

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#190561 Apr 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
....I have to cover her one eye when I'm with my wife.

Smile.
You need not bother; your wife has to cover both eyes in order to be with you. It's easier to imagine the lesbian that way.
uncle

Anonymous Proxy

#190562 Apr 30, 2013
hi
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#190563 Apr 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...I think there are more heterosexual supporters of same sex marriage, then there are homosexual...
Of course there are dummy.(Duh). But no thanks to you. Your angry condescending nonsense is counterproductive.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#190564 Apr 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#190565 Apr 30, 2013
Just like heterosexual marriage is no better or worse than homosexual marriage, marriage between two consenting adults is not inherently more or less “correct” than marriage among three consenting adults.

Though polygamists are a minority—a tiny minority, in fact—freedom has no value unless it extends to even the smallest and most marginalized groups among us. So let’s fight for marriage equality until it extends to every same-sex couple in the United States—and then let’s keep fighting. We’re not done yet.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#190566 Apr 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how to address you properly

what is the correct term for a Grand Duchess?

Not your Majesty, even Your Highness sounds like way too much.

( chuckle )
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#190567 Apr 30, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,it seems sometimes you really don't think things through! Sorry OH great one but there have now been 3 states that have passed Marriage equality by popular vote! Now,are you lying or was it an honest mistake on the part of your ignorance? Geez,and we all thought you knew it all! Care to try again?
3 states by popular vote,Maine,Maryland and Washington state!
www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/07/us-usa-cam...
Bill, posting a picture of a tombstone with my name on it is PYSCHOTIC. It is a death threat. Do you really want to kill me you big dopey galoot psycho?

Try and relax Fruitcake. Perhaps some thorazine?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#190568 Apr 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how to address you properly
what is the correct term for a Grand Duchess?
Not your Majesty, even Your Highness sounds like way too much.
( chuckle )
How about jackass? That sounds just right.(chuckle)
Howdy

Irving, TX

#190569 Apr 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your numbers? Have a look at this article, which indicates that ALL churches are losing members; including evangelicals. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/10/us/study-fi...
Actually, if you look at the Pew Research study that looked at religion in America, you'd see that the biggest losers were the more conservative denominations and biggest gainer was "non-affiliated". People are stepping away from religion overall, and mostly, apparantly, from the idiotic jerks that want to dictate to everyone else how things should be. They're the ones painting the ugly picture of Christianity and refuse to take responsibility for that exodus.
PullTop

Covina, CA

#190570 Apr 30, 2013
Vienna sausages now come in a can.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#190571 Apr 30, 2013
Howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you look at the Pew Research study that looked at religion in America, you'd see that the biggest losers were the more conservative denominations and biggest gainer was "non-affiliated". People are stepping away from religion overall, and mostly, apparantly, from the idiotic jerks that want to dictate to everyone else how things should be. They're the ones painting the ugly picture of Christianity and refuse to take responsibility for that exodus.
I think it is long past time we should stop believing in a Santa.

But I do agree that the nail in the coffin was the politicization of the churches, they aligned with a political party, they are so deep in politics it has become one of their primary messages when folks go to church.

They have totally lost their way, and people are leaving in droves.
Howdy

Irving, TX

#190572 Apr 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has always been a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. You are not 'updating' it, you are undefining it.
Why don't ss couples have the courage and integrity to establish their own defined relationship? Instead, you insult intelligence by demanding everyone equate duplicate sterile couples with marriage.
Societal health has suffered dramatically with the demise of marriage commitment. Children are paying the greatest cost. You want to further that decline with a radical dilution of marriage and family.
So you're pissed about the usage of a word. Big deal.

I'm married to my wife of 8 yrs. I don't care if a same sex couple wants to use that same word. Takes nothing away from my marriage. What would you be losing if a same sex couple married? I'll answer that for you - NOTHING. Not a dam thing.

Get over it - it's just semantics.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#190573 Apr 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you mentioned that, Same sex marriage would not be advancing without the support of heterosexuals.
I think there are more heterosexual supporters of same sex marriage, then there are homosexual... think about that.
More voters in the US today support same sex marrage than oppose it
You are not alone
I realize that some of us don't say it often enough, but I can't tell you how much I appreciate your doggedness and keen insight on this issue. If it weren't for straight allies in the community, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) 3 hr Mac 128
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 4 hr An NFL Fan 30
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Thu nick 705
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs