Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#190511 Apr 29, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you going to defend MY rights, D? Aren't you going to demand that MY rights be protected? Where's all that "I'll not stand for tyranny" routine now? It sounds like you don't mind seeing my rights being denied, since I don't see things your way. Full-blown hypocrisy, and I'll not lose any sleep about it. Your laughing and crowing about my denied rights won't rob me of a thing that I value.
Oops, meant this for you, but, it fits your man crush too. LOL
Drunkty Drunkty posted on the wall.
Drunkty Drunkty had a good bawl.
All the Jack Daniels and whining and insults he could muster
couldn’t stop Drunkty Drunkty from getting banned yet again.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190512 Apr 29, 2013
Mike the Pike wrote:
The more I read, the more stupid I think this subject is. Eventually, people will be marrying their pets because once marriage is disconnected from it's traditional meaning, there will be no boundary!
But, So what?! If our society is so stupid as to let 1-2% of our population bully us into this change then so be it! I will argue forever that this is the wrong policy but there are other issues quite frankly that are more pressing such as our poor foreign policy and utterly stupid domestic economic policy!
Exactly. Sensibility there. Bravo, and thank you.
:D
no one seems to care about Posse Comitatus, they just care that the government is mandating their acceptance. Leading to further governmental controls.
"What is morally wrong can never be advantageous, even when it enables you to make some gain that you believe to be to your advantage. The mere act of believing that some wrongful course of action constitutes an advantage is pernicious."
And..
"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and given him triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the new wonderful good society which shall now be Rome's, interpreted to mean more money, more ease, more security, and more living fatly at the expense of the industrious."
And..
"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."
Spoken by a wise man. Marcus Tullius Cicero
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190513 Apr 29, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic dictates that if you’re married (not sure if you are) it only qualifies as ¾ of a union since you proclaim yourself to be ½ woman and ½ man. Do you think monsters, such as yourself, should be allowed to marry?
There you go! Complete puppetry now. Resorting using Chongo-esque insults. Completely lost, since all you have is insults, and not even your own ones. Another Cicero quote: "When you have no argument, abuse the plaintiff". I knew that you were empty, now you have proven it.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190514 Apr 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your dumb ad hominem not hateful nonsense exactly like you whine other people shouldn't be allowed to post? What is different about it? Why is it OK for you to post stupid ad hominem nonsense but not OK for other posters except of course the great Rose_NoHo?
Please enlighten us. Where can I get a pass to post stupid insults like you seem to think you have?
P.S. Jack Daniels sucks.
That's sad, man. That's the best that Little Diddums can come up with? Oh hell...he's not even worth noticing. We can get shyte like that from Chongo..
:-D
DeeChicks

Covina, CA

#190515 Apr 29, 2013
Former Dixie Chick frontwoman Natalie Maines, a decade after the fact, has no qualms about her dig against George W. Bush.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#190516 Apr 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm aware there are a number of fake, imposter, sterile, duplicate half of marriage pretendies, but no such thing as a 'ss marriage'.
Smile.
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic dictates that if you’re married (not sure if you are) it only qualifies as ¾ of a union since you proclaim yourself to be ½ woman and ½ man. Do you think monsters, such as yourself, should be allowed to marry?
It's clear you have no argument with the defunct stance of ss couples with marriage.

However, I've never proclaimed myself as half of anything. A genetic chimera has the full DNA of two people, and no epi-marker mistakes like homosexuals. We are however both sexual mutations. You however are in denial about it.

Smile.
OBGbdee

Covina, CA

#190517 Apr 29, 2013
Here is an Oldie but a common problem with Muslim Men.

The tragic story of a Saudi cleric who raped and murdered his 5-year-old daughter made international headlines.

The fact that the man was not sentenced to death for his crimes sparked outrage and condemnation by both the non-muslim world press and the world public.

What would happen if two muslim men married?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190518 Apr 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm aware there are a number of fake, imposter, sterile, duplicate half of marriage pretendies, but no such thing as a 'ss marriage'.
Smile.
<quoted text>
It's clear you have no argument with the defunct stance of ss couples with marriage.
However, I've never proclaimed myself as half of anything. A genetic chimera has the full DNA of two people, and no epi-marker mistakes like homosexuals. We are however both sexual mutations. You however are in denial about it.
Smile.
What's also clear is that he/she has no grasp of logic, or original thought. I'm sure that you noticed the absolute reliance on a Chongo-type insult? This one's a small fry, playing at being an adult..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#190519 Apr 29, 2013
Opps!!

"Lesbian Activist’s Surprisingly Candid Speech: Gay Marriage Fight Is a ‘Lie’ to Destroy Marriage"

http://news.yahoo.com/lesbian-activist-surpri...

-“Gay marriage is a lie.”

-“Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there.”

-“It’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist.”

-“I don’t see why they (her children) shouldn’t have five parents legally. I don’t see why we should choose two of those parents and make them a sanctioned couple.”
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190520 Apr 29, 2013
OBGbdee wrote:
Here is an Oldie but a common problem with Muslim Men.
The tragic story of a Saudi cleric who raped and murdered his 5-year-old daughter made international headlines.
The fact that the man was not sentenced to death for his crimes sparked outrage and condemnation by both the non-muslim world press and the world public.
What would happen if two muslim men married?
Poor little girl..

Activists say under Islamic laws a father cannot be executed for murdering his children.
Husbands can also not be executed for murdering their wives, the group say.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190522 Apr 29, 2013
akpilot wrote:
Opps!!
"Lesbian Activist’s Surprisingly Candid Speech: Gay Marriage Fight Is a ‘Lie’ to Destroy Marriage"
http://news.yahoo.com/lesbian-activist-surpri...
-“Gay marriage is a lie.”
-“Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there.”
-“It’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist.”
-“I don’t see why they (her children) shouldn’t have five parents legally. I don’t see why we should choose two of those parents and make them a sanctioned couple.”
Thank you, I was trying to find that one, last week..
"The push for gay marriage has less to do with the right to marry - it is about diminishing and eventually destroying the institution of marriage and redefining the "traditional family."
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190523 Apr 29, 2013
And we have heard the call for the "new traditional family"...The family in which all of the community owns our children. Community property. Thus reducing the "traditional" family to a "puppy mill". Those children born to natural families will be taken away and "educated' in "re-education" camps. Seig Heil.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190524 Apr 29, 2013
"Novus Ordo Mundi"...Or else...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190525 Apr 29, 2013
"As a conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a totalitarian one-world government." I prefer to call it "The U.N."..

"The threat of "Godless communism" in the form of a state atheistic and bureaucratic collectivist world government, demonized as a "Red Menace", therefore became the main focus of apocalyptic millenarian conspiracism. The Red Scare would shape one of the core ideas of the political right in the United States which is that liberals and progressives with their welfare-state policies and international cooperation programs such as foreign aid supposedly contribute to a gradual process of collectivism that will inevitably lead to nations being replaced with a communist one-world government." I ponder on the gleeful cryings of Big D on this one...

"Conspiracy theorists often use the term "Fourth Reich" simply as a pejorative synonym for the "New World Order" to imply that its state ideology and government will be similar to Germany's Third Reich. However, some conspiracy theorists use the research findings of American journalist Edwin Black, author of the 2009 book Nazi Nexus, to claim that some American corporations and philanthropic foundations — whose complicity was pivotal to the Third Reich's war effort, Nazi eugenics and the Holocaust — are now conspiring to build a Fourth Reich." The aforementioned Bush family, and our soon-to-be "state-owned" children..
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190526 Apr 29, 2013
All in accordance with the principles discovered by this author, principles which are designed to teach our children only enough skills to render service to the state. Not enough for our children to succeed.

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs...
All going on, while the nation wrestles with the question of whether or not SSM should occur. What a way to keep our eyes off the ball...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#190527 Apr 29, 2013
Clever, isn't it?
Peeps

Covina, CA

#190528 Apr 29, 2013
There hasn't been request or authorization for anyone to peep in on this.

Lewis Center, OH

#190529 Apr 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
Smile.
So, by your proclamation you have a Lesbian trapped inside of you. If that’s the case then you have an epi-marker mistake, true?
Peeps

Covina, CA

#190530 Apr 29, 2013
There hasn't been request or authorization for anyone to peep in on this subject, the floor is closed.

Lewis Center, OH

#190531 Apr 29, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go! Complete puppetry now. Resorting using Chongo-esque insults. Completely lost, since all you have is insults, and not even your own ones. Another Cicero quote: "When you have no argument, abuse the plaintiff". I knew that you were empty, now you have proven it.
Relax, Hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr theos 2,276
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) 19 hr ET SNELL 26
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 20 hr free for all 5,081
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) Sat marcella williams 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united Sat James 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs