Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#189932 Apr 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You silly twit, the law is a mockery when it denies reality.
KiMare wrote: YeT
<quoted text>
It is not my 'opinion' that ss couples will only ever be a duplicated sterile half of marriage.
<quoted text>
Funny.
-I'm one of the rare ones on here where my identity IS known. But that hardly changes the fact that a law is corrupt when it denies reality.
-Here are the facts I state;
1. Ss couple are duplicates of one gender.
2. Ss couples are mutually incapable of procreation.
Please tell me what part of that is my opinion?
Smile.
The part where you think we should be denied marriage is where your opinion comes in.

Fact: there is no reason to deny SS marriage the same legal status as one penis/ one vagina marriages.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#189933 Apr 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The supposed growth of your congregation is no indicator of denominational growth. Pick an open and affirming denomination, and let's look. Your choice.
I generalized nothing, you gay twirled.
Again.
Smile.
Again you generalize, because there are no main line denominations in the United States that are exploding with growth. The only congregations that are exploding with growth are the right wing wackadoodle mega churches and those are independent.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189934 Apr 24, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not try being honest? Your objection to same sex marriage is based upon your religion.
Now you are asking for honesty?

Is there no end to your expectations? ;)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189935 Apr 24, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not try being honest? Your objection to same sex marriage is based upon your religion.
Aw shuddup you dopey jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189936 Apr 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are asking for honesty?
Is there no end to your expectations? ;)
Yes, we expect honesty. How silly of us eh Big D?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189937 Apr 24, 2013
Jizzy is a cheesedicked butcrackler.
CitArrest

Covina, CA

#189940 Apr 24, 2013
A plain clothes police officer is posted in these meetings to make sure the two city councilmen don't get caught attacking senior citizen's AGAIN.

Douglas Tessitor became the BUTT of his own ignorance displayed during a Glendora, California city council meeting April 23, 2013..

Both Gene Murabito and Douglas Tessitor have both been at the enter of nasty comments projected towards public speakers both verbal and physical
attacks on them and other after those meetings have concluded for the evening.

Both Glendora city council men GENE MURABITO and DOUGLAS TESSITOR have been warned if the get out of hand and attack another senior citizen again they will be arrested either by the police or with a Citizen's Arresting them both.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189941 Apr 24, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Yea right, you and honesty, what a joke.
How long did you work for the government?
44 years, errr it was 43 years, oh crap no it was 34 years.
You where injured in Nam, jumping out of a Helicopter, 18 feet off the ground. But the injury did not surface until 44 years later, crap 43 years, crap crap 34 years. Now you are in a wheelchair because of it.
Says the lying jackass who lives in Chicago, not Wisconsin and is not Jizzy.

I am in your head big time. How do you like it so far?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189942 Apr 24, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Jizzy's mad.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189943 Apr 24, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Yea right, you and honesty, what a joke.
How long did you work for the government?
44 years, errr it was 43 years, oh crap no it was 34 years.
You where injured in Nam, jumping out of a Helicopter, 18 feet off the ground. But the injury did not surface until 44 years later, crap 43 years, crap crap 34 years. Now you are in a wheelchair because of it.
He is just a moron, didnít comprehend a single thing, as usual
Glendora rests

Covina, CA

#189945 Apr 24, 2013
If you write an article on "Restaurant Inspection Grades in Glendora" wouldn't it be useful to name those that did poorly?

I'll save everyone the trouble and call out those that rated below 89 which is a B rating.

1) Palms Family Restaurant scored 82, B rating. No surprise here, this place will make you sick just opening their sticky menus!
Leashed

Covina, CA

#189948 Apr 24, 2013
If you write an article on "Restaurant Inspection Grades in Glendora" wouldn't it be useful to name those that did poorly?

I'll save everyone the trouble and call out those that rated below 89 which is a B rating.

1) Palms Family Restaurant scored 82, B rating. No surprise here, this place will make you sick just opening their sticky menus!

2) Chili's scored 83, B rating. No excuse a chain restaurant this big should do so poorly. However I'm not surprised.

3) Coco's scored 86, B rating. Another chain restaurant that should know better, though if places were rated on service this place would probably get an F.

4) Sushi Umi scored 88, B rating. I really love Sushi but when it comes to dealing with raw fish, a B rating is a huge red flag for me.

There were 10 places had a score of 90 which is still an A, but barely.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189949 Apr 24, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any concept of how an ISP works, any at all? If per say I had a satellite dish, and my service was through that dish, my location could be in any state or it could just say the Untied States. Now I do have a land line, a DSL hookup to the Internet, could it be that the physical location of my ISP is in Madison Wis.? Then again I could use a proxy server, and post could say that I was in Bangkok.
But do continue on being an asshat, after all that's what you do so well.
Yeah yeah, sure Jizzy we believe you. You're in Chicago, yeah that's it! Chicago. And you're not Jazybird58. Nope, not Jazybird.

Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189950 Apr 24, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Inorite. Hey its worth a shot. The fool keeps centering his objection on procreation. How many times do we have to show him that procreation is not a requirement in marriage. Shat 2 teenage kids can have sex in the back seat of a car and make a baby
Really? Wow!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189951 Apr 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just a moron, didnít comprehend a single thing, as usual
Yes. Jizzy is a moron. But that makes him fun!
Foodies

Covina, CA

#189952 Apr 24, 2013

2) Chili's scored 83, B rating. No excuse a chain restaurant this big should do so poorly. However I'm not surprised.

3) Coco's scored 86, B rating. Another chain restaurant that should know better, though if places were rated on service this place would probably get an F.

4) Sushi Umi scored 88, B rating. I really love Sushi but when it comes to dealing with raw fish, a B rating is a huge red flag for me.

There were 10 places had a score of 90 which is still an A, but barely.

5) Glendora Country Club was one of them.

To put all of this in perspective, both 7-Eleven's received a 99 and 100 and we all know they let barely warm hot dogs tumble on that roller rack for who-knows how long... so how bad are these other places to not score as well?

Check the local hospitals for more rating comments coming from those that have eaten there and are in the process of being treated.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189953 Apr 24, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Inorite. Hey its worth a shot. The fool keeps centering his objection on procreation. How many times do we have to show him that procreation is not a requirement in marriage. Shat 2 teenage kids can have sex in the back seat of a car and make a baby
Procreation is a dead argument, even the Supreme Court joked about it.

Should they deny anyone over 55 a marriage license, how about Vets that lost the use of the lower half of their bodies, should they be denied marriage licenses?

There is no law, anywhere, that will deny a couple a marriage license because they do not intend or cannot have children.

Procreation is a dead argument with respect to same sex marriage.

They hang onto that, because they donít have anything else to cling too, like rats running to the last dry spot on a sinking ship.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189956 Apr 24, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Keep up the good work Frankie, your stupidity has put you in the spotlight, shine on, shine on.
Oh Jizzy you are so silly! You are much stupider than almost anyone here.

When you're as stupid as yourself, you are so stupid you don't even know you're stupid!

Hope that helps, stupid.

Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189957 Apr 24, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hey let the dummies argue it before SCOTUS, it makes the ruling that much easier. Right up there with the God argument.
It would be big fun if you argued it before SCOTUS.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189958 Apr 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Procreation is a dead argument, even the Supreme Court joked about it.
Should they deny anyone over 55 a marriage license, how about Vets that lost the use of the lower half of their bodies, should they be denied marriage licenses?
There is no law, anywhere, that will deny a couple a marriage license because they do not intend or cannot have children.
Procreation is a dead argument with respect to same sex marriage.
They hang onto that, because they donít have anything else to cling too, like rats running to the last dry spot on a sinking ship.
Oy vey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web