Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187986 Apr 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not take it a step further, most molestations are heterosexual and within a family, and are not by priests, why donít you suggest castrating all Christians so neither boys nor girls are molested?
I am not suggesting that mind you, but not sure why you arenít following that train of thought.
You're not suggesting we mutilate Christians, you're just fantasizing about doing it?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#187987 Apr 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
so... Italian
maybe it is another close translation that didnít quite hit the mark, not 3 wise men, but 3 wise guys
Funny Big D....Salud. You do have your moments....there may be hope for u yet.:)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187988 Apr 10, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Vinny, Guido and Alphonse all go see the God Father. Did they ride camels or drive Cadillacs?????
Good stuff...funny ....I think we can keep this going a few more posts.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187989 Apr 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not suggesting we mutilate Christians, you're just fantasizing about doing it?
Learn to read, I said I was not suggesting that, but someone else was, and I was showing how ridiculous that concept is

Try to keep up Frankie, I know it is difficult for you

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187990 Apr 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! Racism! Stereotypes! Dopey attempt at joke fails!
Awwwwwww....C'mon Frankie....just this one time some of the SSMers showed their funny bone. It doesn't stop the debate though. Carry on paisan.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187991 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff...funny ....I think we can keep this going a few more posts.
I have a terrible sense of humor, unfortunately most of the jokes I know and enjoy are not for ... polite company :)

My brothers and I... we find humor in just about everything, and nothing is sacred

I did enjoy that one of yours.

You know why some girls start going to church? They heard there was a white guy hung like this ( arms outstretched )

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187992 Apr 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Do the other faiths and atheists get a free "get out of castration card?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187993 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Do the other faiths and atheists get a free "get out of castration card?
( rolls eyes ) I was showing just how stupid Dorn's comment was, I am not suggesting anything of the sort. The dark ages are over... people that think that way lost.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#187994 Apr 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>They eat and roll in shit too. Oh wait, you are saying gays do that too.

Smirk.
Some do but not me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187995 Apr 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read, I said I was not suggesting that, but someone else was, and I was showing how ridiculous that concept is
Try to keep up Frankie, I know it is difficult for you
Right. Exactly like I said. You are not suggesting mutilating anyone, just fantasizing about it.

Milwaukee

#187996 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>Dogs? Are u implying gay men are like dogs humping each other? So one would be the humper, the other, the humpee? One dominant, one submissive?

This what I wrote:
All the technological advances doesn't change the facts of life, and biology. Its quite simple actually.

So Dad never had "the talk" with you, is that why you're confused?
I was married to a woman and have had sex with hundreds so I'm not confused just wasn't being honest to myself because society said it was wrong when I was growing up. I wish I had been honest with myself earlier on and not gotten married.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187997 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Big D's hate has many exemptions, according to his whims. But you can bet Christians don't ever get one!

Milwaukee

#187998 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>Dogs? Are u implying gay men are like dogs humping each other? So one would be the humper, the other, the humpee? One dominant, one submissive?

This what I wrote:
All the technological advances doesn't change the facts of life, and biology. Its quite simple actually.

So Dad never had "the talk" with you, is that why you're confused?
Yes typically in a gay relationship there is a dominant and submissive in the relationship. Duh!!
You are the one that basically brought up dogs into the whole conversation by saying your whole procreation crap. As if women were like the bitches in the puppy mill. Just there to pop them out.
Fassnatting

Covina, CA

#187999 Apr 10, 2013
In 2000, a U.S. Supreme Court ruling upheld the right of private groups such as the Boy Scouts to exclude gays and lesbians from serving as troop leaders and or scout membership.

Now it's 2013 and this ruling resurfaces as lawmakers consider taking away tax exemptions from groups that still ban gays.

Glendora, California has had it's share of perverts who pray on children, they were protected by the GPD and political insiders all the way to it's city hall and council member's.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188000 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwww....C'mon Frankie....just this one time some of the SSMers showed their funny bone. It doesn't stop the debate though. Carry on paisan.
Awright, awright. How about this one.

How do you make your new girlfriend scream twice?

-Do her in the a** then wipe your d**k on the curtains!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188001 Apr 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Exactly like I said. You are not suggesting mutilating anyone, just fantasizing about it.
I am not nearly as violent in my thoughts as you seem to be, and assume others are.

You arenít going to be able to comprehend what I was showing Dorn
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#188002 Apr 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are asking the government to change something they have no power to.
You then assert we all can define it for ourselves.
I'm simply pointing out it is contradictory.
Smile.
have you communicated these thoughts and ideas to the legal team that's defending either Prop 8 or DOMA?

oh wait...it's too late. they've stated their case. guess you missed that boat.

the government inserted itself into marriage once it ordered there to be licenses and then offered legal recognition of marriages. whether you agree with the government being allowed to do that is moot - it's been done that way for many many years. you live here and in doing so, you agree to follow the law. if you want to utilize those proviliges extended to married couples, you have to be legally married. of course, you might have more reasons to get married, i wouldn't know and don't really care what those reasons are. they're none of my business.

whether you and others like you don't like the fact that same sex couples can legally marry isn't at issue - it does not matter to the law, SCOTUS or frankly, anyone else. it'll be up to you to deal with those negative issues you've given yourself by disliking same sex marriage, not anyone else.

but then again, you certainly have the right to start a law suit to strike down what the judges will find in regards to Prop 8 & DOMA. you can then utilize all these arguments you've tossed out up here and see how far that goes in having same sex marriage rulings overturned. let us know how it's going for you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188003 Apr 10, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was married to a woman and have had sex with hundreds so I'm not confused just wasn't being honest to myself because society said it was wrong when I was growing up. I wish I had been honest with myself earlier on and not gotten married.
Hundreds? WOW! I was a sailor for years and doubt if I broke 100. Maybe. But I forgot.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188004 Apr 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not nearly as violent in my thoughts as you seem to be, and assume others are.
You arenít going to be able to comprehend what I was showing Dorn
So now I am "violent in thoughts" in addition to being stupid?

Too funny! Get some new schtick.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#188005 Apr 10, 2013
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Only three so called "Democrats" left opposing marriage equality. The time is almost up bigots.
In 2011, only 15 US senators supported gay marriage, now it's 54 senators.
the dem from Louisiana's not going to change no matter what. if she did, then some redneck from back home would come looking for her in DC....and that's pretty scary.

actually, they just want to keep their job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desert Hot Springs Mayor Proud Of Out Of State ... Apr 15 Tony 20
News Group seeks to stop Nestlea s water-bottling op... Apr 14 speak out 1
Best SmokeShop in Valley?? Apr 13 BigJG 1
Review: 1-800 Loanmart Apr 13 BigJG 2
Any Nice Sweet Babysitters in Indio?:) Apr 13 BigJG 1
Indio Fun;) Apr 13 BigJG 1
Any Cougars or milfs ??? Apr 12 bear2015 2
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE