Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#187693 Apr 8, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
the only sources icite are those from easily identifible institutions that are scientifically based.
you know, organizations like the apa, ama and so forth.
i'm sorry if you don't recognize those organizations - but they are national professional organizations.
i've never had to resort to religiously based websites that use no peer reviewed studies.
some folks may refer to more liberal groups - but i still prefer to check out and use Pew Research Center's findings as well as other university studies as well.
keep tryin' lil' buddy. you'll get there eventually. we're all cheering for you.
Please, post one of those peer reviewed studies with the methodology defined.

And please, explain to me how adopted, foster, step and single parents ALL show a significant decline in child social health from biological parents, but these 'professional' organizations say that lesbian couples are just as good or BETTER than biological parents? Wanna give it a try?

You'd be the first on here for both.

Snicker.
lilith

Seattle, WA

#187694 Apr 8, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Saggy and bloated!LOL
biatch if your breast are as nice as mine when your almost 46... then we can talk... my bet is you'll have deflated mush pillows wrinkled from decades of smoke

Location hidden

#187695 Apr 8, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
congratulations on mutual home ownership.
my partner of 23+ yrs and i own 2 homes, a few vehicles, a boat and a trailer for vacations.....yet, when one of us dies, the other will have to pay inheretance taxes, despite both of us being on the titles, deeds and mortgages as well as the insurance policies for them all. we've both worked full time our whole time together in order to pay for all those things.
unlike you and your legal husband - when one of passes away, the other will not have to pay those inheretance taxes.
so how does that make sense? if we've both paid for the asset, then why should we have to pay inheretance tax when the other passes?
Because you produced no children.

That is the whole basis of the word 'inheritance'.

Accept gay unions and leave marriage alone.

Smile.
lilith

Seattle, WA

#187696 Apr 8, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter how hot the outfit is you're not going to look hot in it.=/
Ya ooook nicatene teeth

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#187697 Apr 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Expand"???
You remove children from marriage,
You duplicate half of normal, natural sex,
You delete a gender,
And you call that an 'expanded' definition?
More of your gay twirl VV...
Snicker.
The Supreme Court "expanded" the definition of marriage in 1967 to include marriages between interracial couples.

lilith

Seattle, WA

#187698 Apr 8, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter how hot the outfit is you're not going to look hot in it.=/
Hey on that line breeding study I here they were gonna started with the deumbest first and you volunteered

Location hidden

#187699 Apr 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How about one's OWN mother and father if at all possible? Why not one dad and two moms? What about a dad and grand dad? There are numerous possibilities.
sheesh void of honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, did you miss some of my exchange with K Mart? I covered this already and he back pedalled after making a fool of himself. Claimed he knew what was going on.
Sheesh, I missed that exchange too.

Care to repeat it?

If you dumb down marriage to two people in a relationship, it is simply a friendship with a discriminatory limit on the number of people.

Waiting.

Smile.
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#187700 Apr 8, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Hey we heard the were doing a study on the effects of line breeding on the human species and your village got picked.... no shocker there
funny but I'm no villager. You are an ex villager who escaped the fence and is now in hiding behind too much makeup, be sure to soak yourself in vinegar not perfume. The smell of that cheese leaves a trail strong enough for a blind man to follow. Id hate to see you get caught and stoned to death!
Competition

Covina, CA

#187701 Apr 8, 2013
Go away, you and the RNC, GOP and Republican wack'os have lost this one to!
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#187702 Apr 8, 2013
lilith wrote:
<quoted text>biatch if your breast are as nice as mine when your almost 46... then we can talk... my bet is you'll have deflated mush pillows wrinkled from decades of smoke
Breast? No I have 2 sry and their quite perk:). Sorry to hear you lost a boob, I know they're your money makers. But anyone with a chest pumped full of silicone can have perfect boobs! I'm sure you had your doc make the one you have extra large to compensate for the one you don't have!
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#187703 Apr 8, 2013
lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Hey on that line breeding study I here they were gonna started with the deumbest first and you volunteered
Hahaha, if you wanna call me dumb you best learn how to spell it first you silly b!tch!
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#187704 Apr 8, 2013
lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Ya ooook nicatene teeth
YUK, crack teeth, you best go get dentures your molars are rotting out and they stink! That must be why your v.I.pers run out of the room with watering eyes! Best stick to the stage where they can't smell you if you want that sweet green!

Location hidden

#187705 Apr 8, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just killing the myth that the biological parents are always the best choice. Face it, life is hard enough without having screwed up parents. Why not take the best that are actually available? If it happens to be a same sex couple who gives a shit as long as they provide a stable loving home and don't abuse the kids?
Speaking of twirl, that neatly sums up all of your posts with your made up terms, "redumbdant" and "ad homoan." Have you got any idea just how stupid you come across with your made up terms and your inability to distinguish your opinion from fact? That and your fake persona (the whole lesbian in a man's body) lead me to believe you're about 14 years old. But it is your creation and you're stuck with it. Maybe your next ID will be the product of a little thought.
What myth was that? Please quote the assertion. Which you can't because you made it up.

I'm simply pointing out the fact that biological parents are generally the best by far. Out of the default options of adoptive, step, foster and single parents, lesbians rate last. Gays don't even rate.

You make up 'ss marriage', and I can't make up ad homoan and redumbant? Are you mad because yours is stupid and mine make perfect sense?

I come out of the closet, and you reject me??? Are you serious??? What a hypocritical a-hole!

Smirk.
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#187706 Apr 8, 2013
lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Ya ooook nicatene teeth
And she can't even spell nicotene! I guess this really proves that strippers are dumber than they look!

Location hidden

#187707 Apr 8, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
we're not a legally recognized couple by the government. banks, lending institutions, credit card companies, insurance companies, and so forth have no problems issuing credit or mortgages to us with both our names on the documentation.
and yes, you're right - legal recognition does indeed matter.
gee, maybe you are starting to understand a little bit. that's great!
Those benefits were awarded to wives who care-took children and the children themselves.

ss couples have no need or right to that exemption.
really

AOL

#187708 Apr 8, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>And she can't even spell nicotene! I guess this really proves that strippers are dumber than they look!
Neither can you...it is spelled nicotine! I guess this really proves that Country girls are even dumber than they look!
really

AOL

#187709 Apr 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Those benefits were awarded to wives who care-took children and the children themselves.
ss couples have no need or right to that exemption.
Why do those married couples that don't have children get the same benefits? Should they be taken away?

Location hidden

#187710 Apr 8, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
That, my dear, is up for debate. What the original Hebrew texts refer to is the wife's bed. In the Jewish faith that bed is sacred.
For all the gay twirl, the fact remains that Judaism understood homosexual sex to be an abomination all through history.

Which happens to agree with medical science; Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Smile.

Location hidden

#187712 Apr 8, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
so, if marriage IS about sex....then everytime we see a married couple, we're supposed to visualize them having sex? is that it? is that what you do?
or, if marriage is about sex, then perhaps is a public declaration of one's sexuality - what one prefers.
i don't know about you, but my relationship with my partner / spouse isn't all about sex. there's far more to our relationship than a physical act can express.
if sex is all i wanted i wouldn't be in stable, long term and monogomous relationship.
You silly girl.

First it's NOT about sex, and now it's ALL about sex?

You go from one stupid assertion to another.

No wonder you are confused about marriage!

Smirk smile.

Location hidden

#187713 Apr 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
To them, marriage is all about sex
It sure isnít to me... she means a lot more to me than that.
The more I think about it their marriages are a lot more fragile if sex is all it is about for them.
sad
Why am I not surprised you are in full agreement with an idiot?

Snicker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Tue Big Hairy Pink Pu... 720
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Nov 25 Alex 15
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Nov 24 Jean 5
Review: Simple Cash Nov 22 NoLongerTheirClient 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Nov 21 A Ha 152
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue Nov 20 Dale 5
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service Nov 18 Socochick 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs