Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187371 Apr 7, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>yes I have had several abortions.... thanks and its my body and my right to choose... not yours
Its your body? Its not your heart that your stopping! You make the decision of having sex without protection you should take the responsibility the right way. The only time I think abortion should be necessary is in cases of rape or incest. You, no, you just bang people care free without even having the decency of making sure its wrapped because there are plan b alternatives. " Oh no don't worry you don't have to wear a condom, ill just get an abortion if I'm pregnant" right? Is that where your mind is set!?
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187372 Apr 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! Bullying.
reported!! So ChriSTAIN
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187373 Apr 7, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>but don't worry I would hang with your jesus.... but sorry my standard trick rate of $150 an hour would still apply... not even the son of god rides for free
Sure it is. You can be whoever you want to be here eh, toots!

Fun!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187374 Apr 7, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>so go join them
No.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187375 Apr 7, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>there were 1.2 million abortions last year... hmmm.. looks like we heteros are pretty permiscuous
No reason to be proud.
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187376 Apr 7, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, trust your ass to find a way to take a cheap shot at the Christians, again. And, you seem to have a fixation upon Christians. Why is that? What did they do to you, to make you so hateful?
Because we don't agree with the lifestyle!
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187377 Apr 7, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>So now we know how you came to be!!!:)
and we all know that you born behind a dumpster in an alley way and left there by your degenerate mother. You were still connected to the placenta when you were found, which caused a lot of your brain cells to burn off, and that explains why you are so fried!
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187378 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Because we don't agree with the lifestyle!
totally agree... I just don't agree with the mythical superstition lifestyle
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187381 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>and we all know that you born behind a dumpster in an alley way and left there by your degenerate mother. You were still connected to the placenta when you were found, which caused a lot of your brain cells to burn off, and that explains why you are so fried!
Whatever dumbazz.. I was born on a farm in western kentucky to two very abussive cathardo parents who placed there mythical superstitions above the well being of there own children... a very common lifestyle choice of ChriSTAIN parents... yes I hate them
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187383 Apr 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apology accepted. Just don't do it again next time.
Yeah keep God away from our kids. That sounds good doesn't it. Instead we will all be like you and instead of teaching our kids good morals and good beliefs we will just teach them how to do drugs, be horrible people, and use abortions as a way of a contraceptive instead of birth control or condoms, spread diseases, and die a cold soulless life
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187384 Apr 7, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>totally agree... I just don't agree with the mythical superstition lifestyle
You will soon realize just how mythical God is when your time comes to face him. I have personally encountered strange situations of paranormal that could not be explained in any other way other than God!
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187385 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah keep God away from our kids. That sounds good doesn't it. Instead we will all be like you and instead of teaching our kids good morals and good beliefs we will just teach them how to do drugs, be horrible people, and use abortions as a way of a contraceptive instead of birth control or condoms, spread diseases, and die a cold soulless life
Your god is a fairytale.. sorry
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187386 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah keep God away from our kids. That sounds good doesn't it. Instead we will all be like you and instead of teaching our kids good morals and good beliefs we will just teach them how to do drugs, be horrible people, and use abortions as a way of a contraceptive instead of birth control or condoms, spread diseases, and die a cold soulless life
BTW stupid morals have nothing to do with a belief in god ..Skaank
Antonin Scalia

Justice, IL

#187387 Apr 7, 2013
We don't know if homosexual marriage is a good thing or not.

Homosexual marriage is newer than a cellphone and dirtier than Lilith's diaper.

That's why you lost at the Supreme Court, dummy.

We can't see the future.
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187388 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>You will soon realize just how mythical God is when your time comes to face him. I have personally encountered strange situations of paranormal that could not be explained in any other way other than God!
Eeeeeewhh maybe it was the big bad wolf....
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187390 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>You will soon realize just how mythical God is when your time comes to face him. I have personally encountered strange situations of paranormal that could not be explained in any other way other than God!
I'll face god... but my $150 an hour trick rate would still apply ... sorry.. no discounts
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187391 Apr 7, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever dumbazz.. I was born on a farm in western kentucky to two very abussive cathardo parents who placed there mythical superstitions above the well being of there own children... a very common lifestyle choice of ChriSTAIN parents... yes I hate them
Abusive, on what grounds? Because they didn't agree with their daughter going out in short skirts and hooker boots spreading it for every swinging willy that passed her way! Because they wanted better for you. Everyone has their own method of parenting, even non religous parents are strict, and aren't afraid to slap their kid on the ass if their getting out of line. Mine were, and they aren't religous. They believe in God but they didn't raise me by his teachings, I found that path on my own!

Since: May 09

New York, NY

#187392 Apr 7, 2013
I'm ascared that other people's collective imaginary friend doesn't like (drum roll) SODOMY .

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#187393 Apr 7, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>Because it doesn't fit conveniently, and seamlessly, into the mold. It doesn't fit the bill.
How does it not? Because of religion? Laws are not based on religion.
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#187395 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Abusive, on what grounds? Because they didn't agree with their daughter going out in short skirts and hooker boots spreading it for every swinging willy that passed her way! Because they wanted better for you. Everyone has their own method of parenting, even non religous parents are strict, and aren't afraid to slap their kid on the ass if their getting out of line. Mine were, and they aren't religous. They believe in God but they didn't raise me by his teachings, I found that path on my own!
You can have mine then.. hopefully there dead by now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 2 hr Octopus 11
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 8 hr nick 705
child molester at large in dhs Wed tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs