Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
163,341 - 163,360 of 200,324 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

But I doubt country fried girl will date you... she is already hitched to her brother
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Hey after sex the two of you can spit tabacco and shuck corn and go down to the crick and noodle!!
She's way hotter than you! And has a better trailer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Noodling! That is fun. Stick your hands under the bank, try to grab a fish but watch out! might be a pissed off poisonous snake!

Then you yell "Woops! Got a noodle!" and try not to get bit.

It helps to be good and likkered up first.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Lilith wrote:
But I doubt country fried girl will date you... she is already hitched to her brother
See there's the difference between you two, country girl is monogamous, and you take on all comers with a few bucks or a bag. Pun unavoidable.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>I here country girl has no teeth... maybe thats why you like her
Smooooooooth!
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's way hotter than you! And has a better trailer.
ya right if you like fat girls...lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>ya right if you like fat girls...lol
She's got tattoes on her backside and a car jacked up out front

My neighbor next door is an known roak whore and she's off on a husband hunt

Spends her days in the laundro mat washing and drying tube tops

I ain't real crazy about my old lady but i don't really think i'd swap

Spends her nights in a strip joint doing an exotic dance in an out of date pair of platform shoes and worn out spandex pants

Her kids still live with her mother and her step-brother who is unemployed

Drives an old chartruse pinto, sleeps with a dude named (Frankie)!

(Lyrics by Celtus T. Judd)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are grasping at straws. No LAW covers small or non existent exceptions that you bring up. Stay on topic
SS siblings, even if they were sexually intimate, would not conceive. There is no state interest in denying any as sibling pair, if they so chose, a marriage license.
Anonymous

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever biatch... This girl has firm skin with double d firm breasts. You on the other bon bon eating trailer trash side with hips that look like shelves. The only wiggling you do is like the michelin man
Oh no sunshine:) I have a body that people would pay out the ass for!:) I know that much for a fact! But I would never degrate myself like that! You got your pic posted, which ever one you are it don't matter. You both are icky:)
Anonymous

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a back-water town, because I've known masculine gay men. You'd never, in a million years, have guessed that these men were gay.
Maybe you should get out of the house a bit more, Cuntry-Grill 22.
Yeah Yeah whatever dude. Go clean the dust off your mangina. You're obviously not good looking enough to have someone else do it for ya! Or you wouldn't have that problem;)
Anonymous

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>figures you would like the dumb redneck trailer biatches...
Teehee, I don't live in a trailer! I live in a duplex outside of town in the woods. Beautiful scenery. I have a nice creek that runs out back too. Excellent trout fishing. I don't get crap for signal but that's okay, it's better than living in town or even a city for that matter. Peace and quiet, I watch deer come up through my backyard I love it! There's nothing better than the country:) And in a few months me and my fiance are buying 20 acres of this beautifully wooded land and we are going to put a manufactured home on it. Not the kind you are thinking of either this one costs 80k. Its more like a house but it can be moved. Very convenient. Country people out here ain't at all how you percieve them to be. I'm a NEW york country girl. Not a louisiana or arkansas country girl. They DO NOT HAVE TEETH AND MOST ARE FAT! There is a difference believe it or not. I have all my teeth and their perfect:)maybe I'll post my picture so you all can look at it and weap!
Anonymous

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Lilith wrote:
haha.lmfao. you are the type of girl that puts it out to anyone and everyone. Is the father of your kids also the grandpa?
Anonymous

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Hey after sex the two of you can spit tabacco and shuck corn and go down to the crick and noodle!!
I don't spit tobacco I smoke it:)
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Teehee, I don't live in a trailer! I live in a duplex outside of town in the woods. Beautiful scenery. I have a nice creek that runs out back too. Excellent trout fishing. I don't get crap for signal but that's okay, it's better than living in town or even a city for that matter. Peace and quiet, I watch deer come up through my backyard I love it! There's nothing better than the country:) And in a few months me and my fiance are buying 20 acres of this beautifully wooded land and we are going to put a manufactured home on it. Not the kind you are thinking of either this one costs 80k. Its more like a house but it can be moved. Very convenient. Country people out here ain't at all how you percieve them to be. I'm a NEW york country girl. Not a louisiana or arkansas country girl. They DO NOT HAVE TEETH AND MOST ARE FAT! There is a difference believe it or not. I have all my teeth and their perfect:)maybe I'll post my picture so you all can look at it and weap!
Suuuure... whatever skaank!!!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to throw Christians to the lions? Burn them on the stake?
Smile.
That works for me.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Teehee, I don't live in a trailer! I live in a duplex outside of town in the woods. Beautiful scenery. I have a nice creek that runs out back too. Excellent trout fishing. I don't get crap for signal but that's okay, it's better than living in town or even a city for that matter. Peace and quiet, I watch deer come up through my backyard I love it! There's nothing better than the country:) And in a few months me and my fiance are buying 20 acres of this beautifully wooded land and we are going to put a manufactured home on it. Not the kind you are thinking of either this one costs 80k. Its more like a house but it can be moved. Very convenient. Country people out here ain't at all how you percieve them to be. I'm a NEW york country girl. Not a louisiana or arkansas country girl. They DO NOT HAVE TEETH AND MOST ARE FAT! There is a difference believe it or not. I have all my teeth and their perfect:)maybe I'll post my picture so you all can look at it and weap!
Trailer trash.... how exciting.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is, if you stand up in front of an audience, collected together for another purpose (usually a sports outing)(or an award ceremony)(or a political rally), and use the newspaper, or the radio, or the TV, to get your message across to half of the country, in one fell swoop.
Then what about Tim Tebow's little dip to pray when he enters the end zone? What about a singer who, in front of 70,000 fans, thanks God after a concert? What about the guy who gets on asks a girl to marry him on the "Jumbotron" during a basketball game? What about a church who publicly decries homosexuality--using children to carry hate-filled picket signs?

People who have an issue that is near and dear to their hearts or communities OFTEN use the public media to express them. This is nothing new.

Do you have an "ick factor" when it comes to gays?

I asked you earlier if you were just as offended by gay women are you are by gay men who make public pronouncements. I don't remember getting a response.

Why does it bother you so much to hear about gay people who believe that they have been wronged by the social, religious, and political system?

Can you be specific?
Lilith

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't spit tobacco I smoke it:)
Eeeeeeeewwh just as nasty ash tray mouth
Spinners

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Did someone call them "dirt Bags? good for them, they have been a royal pain in the rear, the both of them for years.

Two old "dirt Bags" from Glendora, California also support not feeding children and even referred to them as "wild Animals." These two should be placed in the same position as Steve Herfert as West Covina, California city council man and a know racists.

In fact several current and former city council members are known racists.

Whoa are these people, Judy Nelson - city council member and Debbie Neal a chair person for veteran's these two cold hearted "bags" don't deserve to even live in Glendora, California for their position and comments regarding Americas most precious asset, it's children.

Federal law requires that school lunchrooms "provide at least a cheese sandwich and a drink" until parents can come up with the funds for something better.

But that's a fact apparently missed on the school's meal provider, who recently sent a staffer to the cafeteria to enforce its rule mandating that students unable to pay for food shouldn't get any.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
SS siblings, even if they were sexually intimate, would not conceive. There is no state interest in denying any as sibling pair, if they so chose, a marriage license.
Here, again, is an example of "your side" creating arguments against an issue that NO ONE is supporting!

In neither of the two cases discussing same-gender marriages have attorneys argued including same-gender, incestuous marriages.

And has been REPEATEDLY pointed out, not only is incest illegal in this country, but marrying one's family is also illegal.

Why on EARTH would you even bring this issue to the table?

Are you THAT afraid?

Look, I see what you're trying to do... You're trying to show that same-gender marriage will provide a slippery slope (God I hate that term) so that all manner of bizarre marriages will be allowed to take place in the future.

But let me point out that the "slope" began with heterosexual marriage. If marriage had never been invented, then we wouldn't be having this conversation at all.

You need to realize that the courts have ruled that same-gender relationships are protected under the law. THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL!

Science and medicine have determined that homosexuality IS NOT A DISORDER!

Science, medicine, and the legal system HAVE determined that incest is both illegal and a disorder.

There is NO REASON to believe that allowing same-gender couples to marry will result in incestuous marriages; whether they be gay or straight.

You are using unwarranted fear tactics in an attempt to win an argument. And it's time that you bring the discussion of this ridiculous idea to an end!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rich's Painting 11 hr Spectacular job 1
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards 13 hr Alice 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 16 hr Ocean 7,835
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) 20 hr AMan 149
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Wed Shellys Husband is Strong 635
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 24 at 2:28AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000