Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
162,741 - 162,760 of 200,363 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Anonymous

Stafford Springs, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When I have my beer goggles on you're all pretty!
Maybe it's time you upgrade to a better beer! The kind that comes with goggles you see women through who you won't completely regret in the morning. That girl is a chemical waste dump. Dip your willy in there and it will fall off!!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, bumper stickers do amuse, but they run out of steam after a bit. And they cannot seem to carry on a dialogue.
I've not run the 750 since a good ride in heavy rain. I was on back roads that had been well washed of oil so traction was great, wild life was hiding under cover, and traffic was nil. I noted a problem with high speed performance that is probably a matter of having switched to the more restrictive OEM style pipes while leaving on the pod filters and larger main jets. So it'll be back to stock jetting with the old air box installed. That'll give me the opportunity to polish the carbs up a bit.
You're making me jealous. My riding days are over.

I just tricked out my walker though. Flames and streamers and such. Beer holder. LED head and tail light. Gives the grand kids a good laugh. I might fit it with disc brakes from a bicycle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised no one has brought up the frequency of incest in royalty. And the acceptance of it by the Catholic Church.
Many here think I'm using it as a straw man and refuse to be rational and discuss it.

It is of course relevant to marriage equality. As is polygamy. But bring it up and all hell breaks loose on this marriage "equality" thread. Some marriages are more equal than others here.

The "H" word comes to mind.
Anonymous

Stafford Springs, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tricked out my walker though. Flames and streamers and such. Beer holder. LED head and tail light. Gives the grand kids a good laugh. I might fit it with disc brakes from a bicycle.
LMFAO!!!! That was good Frankie Rizzo, that was good!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's time you upgrade to a better beer! The kind that comes with goggles you see women through who you won't completely regret in the morning. That girl is a chemical waste dump. Dip your willy in there and it will fall off!!!!!
Hasn't yet! And I've dragged it through the back alleys of Asia. Singapore. Hong Kong. The Philippines. Vietnam. The Japans. Thailand.

Those were the days before deadly STD's. A few shots of penicillin and good as new! I've been more careful since. It's still aboard and works fine! Woo Hoo!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!!!! That was good Frankie Rizzo, that was good!
Yeah, getting old is not for sissies. And a sense of humor is mandatory.

But the old ladies outnumber the old men 2 or 3 to one! And they don't yell, don't tell, don't swell and they're grateful as hell! I live in an over 55 gated community. Keep a broom by the door to beat off the old bags! Got a refrigerator full of casseroles they bake me. And they all got their dead husbands money to spend!

WOO HOOO!
Tom Pappas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, getting old is not for sissies. And a sense of humor is mandatory.
But the old ladies outnumber the old men 2 or 3 to one! And they don't yell, don't tell, don't swell and they're grateful as hell! I live in an over 55 gated community. Keep a broom by the door to beat off the old bags! Got a refrigerator full of casseroles they bake me. And they all got their dead husbands money to spend!
WOO HOOO!
Easy there, kweer-o. She's into scissoring and you're into packing fudge.

Stay in your own lane.
South A

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Stanford wins Republican primary?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy there, kweer-o. She's into scissoring and you're into packing fudge.
Stay in your own lane.
Maybe we're both gonna take a walk on the wild side then sonny. Don't you worry about it. In other words "Butt" out jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> You sick perve! And you have the nerve to bash gay people?
Please reference my alleged "bashing" of gay people tough guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I get called queer in one post then a gay basher in the next!

WOO-HOO!

What a bunch of jackasses!

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we're both gonna take a walk on the wild side then sonny. Don't you worry about it. In other words "Butt" out jackass!
so why are you on here
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>so why are you on here
Same reason everyone else is.

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason everyone else is.
So you agree then with and support equallity.. TY
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree then with and support equallity.. TY
Yes I do. But most on the pro SSM side insist I really don't, that I'm trying to trick them or something.

Most on the anti SSM side believe me.

And many on both sides call me queer!
Trap Shuts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

A fool from a disgraced legal firm tried to stop yet another business from starting up in the Glendora, California village.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trap Shuts wrote:
A fool from a disgraced legal firm tried to stop yet another business from starting up in the Glendora, California village.
Get a job!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere among all the photos I've got on my computer I've got a photoshop creation I came up with. One of those three wheel walkers with an RD350 engine cropped in. Ya needs one of them, ya does. You could leave quite the synthetic two stroke oil stink trail.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I get called queer in one post then a gay basher in the next!
WOO-HOO!
What a bunch of jackasses!
Self loathing?!:p

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. I think even people against gay marriage are realizing this fact. And they are starting to admit to themselves that homophobia is the only real thing behind their opposition to gay marriage.
There is no such thing as ss couples being married.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a direct defect contradiction to the primary purpose of evolutionary mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.

You wouldn't know a rational argument if it bit you on the ass. Maybe if you lose the weight?

HO, HO, HO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 31 at 4:48AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search