Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#186273 Apr 2, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Believe whatever blows your skirt up, fool. You'll be dead soon, and your idiocy will die with you.
He is an idiot don't let his simple minded thoughts bother you. I offered to have an open debate with him and asked a question. He didnt answer and spewed more of his hate and bs. He is also very good at cut and paste, repeating himself, and showing his lack of intelligence. By his logic all restaurants should be banned from serving meat on Fridays during lent. "Because the bible says so"!! Maybe we should all get slaves and gang rape virgins too. Lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186274 Apr 2, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Believe whatever blows your skirt up, fool. You'll be dead soon, and your idiocy will die with you.
Reported! Sexism! Angry death threat!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186275 Apr 2, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an idiot don't let his simple minded thoughts bother you. I offered to have an open debate with him and asked a question. He didnt answer and spewed more of his hate and bs. He is also very good at cut and paste, repeating himself, and showing his lack of intelligence. By his logic all restaurants should be banned from serving meat on Fridays during lent. "Because the bible says so"!! Maybe we should all get slaves and gang rape virgins too. Lol
Reported! Promoting slavery! Conspiring to gang rape underage girls!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186276 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well you shake your a$$ for horny old men for single bills! I don't care what you have to say. Also I bet you have a "Canker" sore on your lip!
Hey! Easy there. I tip $5 bills! Sometimes $20 or $50 hell, probably a $100 a few times. Depends how drunk I am.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186277 Apr 2, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw Xavier Breath is a real angry and nasty one but aren't you being a little too tough on him?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#186278 Apr 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay twirl.
I simply state facts;
-The culture and government have never had a problem with childless marriage. They have a problem with calling ss couples married.
Cultures have always had a problem with monsters.
KiMare wrote:
-At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Speaking of evolution, sometimes things go wrong, and monsters are born.
What do you think should be done with them?
KiMare wrote:
-SCOTUS has numerous times noted the connection and importance between marriage and children.
-ss couples can only ever be only half of a marriage.
No sweat, twist or hate.
Smile.
Should chimeras be allowed to marry if they have both male and female DNA?
:)
:)

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#186279 Apr 2, 2013
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. I think even people against gay marriage are realizing this fact. And they are starting to admit to themselves that homophobia is the only real thing behind their opposition to gay marriage.
Anonymous

Boston, MA

#186280 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and think in the abstract sometimes toots. Put your yuk factor aside if you can for a moment.
Think about why incest marriage is illegal. Those reasons may not be valid. You are culturally condition to think YUK! about some relationships. Is your aversion valid? What's it based on?
In many states you can marry your first cousin. Why not your sibling?
How would siblings marrying hurt you? Or them? Would you even know if you saw a happy incest couple?
It's wrong! Big time. Incest is such a crime it should be punishable by death! Start having kids with your sister, see how they turn out. These reasons are valid! It's not something we say YUK to because of a cultural condition. Its wrong because you share the same parents. You are from the same gene pool. You are familly! Just the fact that you are saying all this nasty crap proves you and your family are nothing but trash! You are the type of person I expect to see on the Jerry Springer show because you cheated on your girlfriend with your sister! If you were to have a kid with her you would be the babys dad/uncle. So horribly disqusting. Go get your head checked you degenerate!
Anonymous

Boston, MA

#186281 Apr 2, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>um look biatch I make on average $150 an hour and some nights 2000 in the VIP room... and sorry the only canker is you
Yeah, that's really something to be proud of:) Do you ever get sick of old men drooling over your cellulite and c section scars. Yuck. The only girls who get jobs as strippers are the ones who are too stupid and trashy to do anything else. You don't understand simple math and you read at a 3rd grade level, so you just jiggle your loose skin for money..WINNING..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186282 Apr 2, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. I think even people against gay marriage are realizing this fact. And they are starting to admit to themselves that homophobia is the only real thing behind their opposition to gay marriage.
The only good argument against gay marriage is your stupid ass.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186283 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>It's wrong! Big time. Incest is such a crime it should be punishable by death! Start having kids with your sister, see how they turn out. These reasons are valid! It's not something we say YUK to because of a cultural condition. Its wrong because you share the same parents. You are from the same gene pool. You are familly! Just the fact that you are saying all this nasty crap proves you and your family are nothing but trash! You are the type of person I expect to see on the Jerry Springer show because you cheated on your girlfriend with your sister! If you were to have a kid with her you would be the babys dad/uncle. So horribly disqusting. Go get your head checked you degenerate!
Relax toots. I could be my own grandpa!

Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#186284 Apr 2, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Rose_NoHo.

Yes. I agree. If the Africans can "marry" white people, why can't two persons of the same SEX "marry" one another as well? We dog lovers are totally supportive because we know our turn will come. All we need it the right high paid agenda driven Government judge.

Ronald
Anonymous

Boston, MA

#186285 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Easy there. I tip $5 bills! Sometimes $20 or $50 hell, probably a $100 a few times. Depends how drunk I am.
Yeah, maybe for a good looking woman. That braud is old and disqusting, I wouldn't tip her a penny. She says she makes 150 an hour! I call bull on that, she's probably lucky if she goes home at the end of the night with 50!..lol

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#186286 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't be the same without him and the guy never uses insults.
Unless of course you are a progressive, believing having a different opinion is a grave insult!
How's that Old Honda running? My son just sold his Yamaha R6 at a tidy profit after having much fun with it for a few years.
Yes, bumper stickers do amuse, but they run out of steam after a bit. And they cannot seem to carry on a dialogue.

I've not run the 750 since a good ride in heavy rain. I was on back roads that had been well washed of oil so traction was great, wild life was hiding under cover, and traffic was nil. I noted a problem with high speed performance that is probably a matter of having switched to the more restrictive OEM style pipes while leaving on the pod filters and larger main jets. So it'll be back to stock jetting with the old air box installed. That'll give me the opportunity to polish the carbs up a bit.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186287 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, maybe for a good looking woman. That braud is old and disqusting, I wouldn't tip her a penny. She says she makes 150 an hour! I call bull on that, she's probably lucky if she goes home at the end of the night with 50!..lol
When I have my beer goggles on you're all pretty!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#186288 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and think in the abstract sometimes toots. Put your yuk factor aside if you can for a moment.
Think about why incest marriage is illegal. Those reasons may not be valid. You are culturally condition to think YUK! about some relationships. Is your aversion valid? What's it based on?
In many states you can marry your first cousin. Why not your sibling?
How would siblings marrying hurt you? Or them? Would you even know if you saw a happy incest couple?
I'm surprised no one has brought up the frequency of incest in royalty. And the acceptance of it by the Catholic Church.
Anonymous

Boston, MA

#186289 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When I have my beer goggles on you're all pretty!
Maybe it's time you upgrade to a better beer! The kind that comes with goggles you see women through who you won't completely regret in the morning. That girl is a chemical waste dump. Dip your willy in there and it will fall off!!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186290 Apr 2, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, bumper stickers do amuse, but they run out of steam after a bit. And they cannot seem to carry on a dialogue.
I've not run the 750 since a good ride in heavy rain. I was on back roads that had been well washed of oil so traction was great, wild life was hiding under cover, and traffic was nil. I noted a problem with high speed performance that is probably a matter of having switched to the more restrictive OEM style pipes while leaving on the pod filters and larger main jets. So it'll be back to stock jetting with the old air box installed. That'll give me the opportunity to polish the carbs up a bit.
You're making me jealous. My riding days are over.

I just tricked out my walker though. Flames and streamers and such. Beer holder. LED head and tail light. Gives the grand kids a good laugh. I might fit it with disc brakes from a bicycle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186291 Apr 2, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised no one has brought up the frequency of incest in royalty. And the acceptance of it by the Catholic Church.
Many here think I'm using it as a straw man and refuse to be rational and discuss it.

It is of course relevant to marriage equality. As is polygamy. But bring it up and all hell breaks loose on this marriage "equality" thread. Some marriages are more equal than others here.

The "H" word comes to mind.
Anonymous

Boston, MA

#186292 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making me jealous. My riding days are over.
I just tricked out my walker though. Flames and streamers and such. Beer holder. LED head and tail light. Gives the grand kids a good laugh. I might fit it with disc brakes from a bicycle.
LMFAO!!!! That was good Frankie Rizzo, that was good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Tue Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web