Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,968

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185745 Mar 30, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
when did i say that the theft of trillion was the worst thing those creeps
did??....starting a civil war in iraq, that killed hundreds of thoussands of people was his worst crime.
him and dick cheney...
BTW?? who are you administeringa brutal clubbing too??
you are a bigot who wont get out of the way of history...
your time is DONE!!
this issue of gay marrige is OBVIOUSLY not going your way...
and by that, I dont mean YOUR way..
ill sit here all night and trade barbs...
In fact id like to...
I have some things to do, but will be nearby my computer..
cheers assface.
See? This right here:"...starting a civil war in iraq, that killed hundreds of thoussands of people was his worst crime." is the evidence of your inability to judge anything properly. You ARE aware, of course, that The Third Reich was responsible for the deaths of untold MILLIONS, right? A little bit more damage than "hundreds of thoussands" of Iraqis ? Add a few zeros. Perhaps, in your defense, you are simply counting him as a single entity, instead of seeing him as the perpetuation of a familial dynasty? Math not your strong suit? Or is his family innocent of anything, and he is merely a rotten egg?
Tantalizing

La Puente, CA

#185746 Mar 30, 2013
A former Rialto police officer was sentenced to more than six years in state prison Thursday for committing a series of sex acts with a teenage relative. 2012 he was caught and arrested.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185747 Mar 30, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
poorly maintained dam??
society is a lake??
your analogies are so interesting...
please elaborate...
I was addressing a higher-level interrogative to one capable of comprehending it, without further elaboration. Let the grown-ups talk, sonny...
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185748 Mar 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But yet Harvey Milk is your hero
I stand by milk....

he is ONE of many heros..

after all, weve had to have ALOT of people step forward to move society in a progressive direction..

to fight such social recalcitrance as we see running rampant with the bigots and haters, on this thread.

you Obvious dont remember the orginal reason I brought milk up..

you are so eager to attack me for anything you can think of, that you dont slow down to read and learn.

Milk's strategy WORKED.... because THAT is why public opinion is swinging so fast...

because everybody knows someone who is gay....

and more and more people are taking Harvey Milks advice to heart, and coming out...

they are literally drowning your hate out in the lovefest they have created themselves by letting people know...

just look at randy's republican senetor, he finally saw the light.

Ive NEVER seen ANYTHING like it before....
and I am so proud....

of all those who have suffered bigotry from the words of the ignorant,....but still had the courage to come out, i salute you....

this is your time!!
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185749 Mar 30, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
See? This right here:"...starting a civil war in iraq, that killed hundreds of thoussands of people was his worst crime." is the evidence of your inability to judge anything properly. You ARE aware, of course, that The Third Reich was responsible for the deaths of untold MILLIONS, right? A little bit more damage than "hundreds of thoussands" of Iraqis ? Add a few zeros. Perhaps, in your defense, you are simply counting him as a single entity, instead of seeing him as the perpetuation of a familial dynasty? Math not your strong suit? Or is his family innocent of anything, and he is merely a rotten egg?
i was refering to George W bush.

born 1946... who started a war this century

this thread isnt just for gay marraige anymore.....

not now that im here...

let it all out....

tell us how the bush's are neo-nazi's

Id likely believe you.

interesting i say...

tell us more!
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185750 Mar 30, 2013
I know what the nazis did randy..

now lets hear the rest of it...

the bush family connection...

it is saturady night after all.

and all the other fun people are off line.
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185751 Mar 30, 2013
Seriously, Tommy, do you even have the ability to comprehend how laughably easy you make it, for us to taunt you, from BOTH sides of the fence? You're some of the best fun we've had, since little-brain left us. You're more fun than LaQueesha "Spun-out Post-monkey" Jefferson. And THAT was BIG fun...
:-D
I f I felt in any way taunted or beguiled by your presence?/
I would just log off....

But im bored and you are the only entertainment I have right now, except iron man 2.

lets hear about the third reich...
I like the film, american history X....

with edward norton and edward furlong??

isnt that a cool movie about how stoopid racism is??

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#185752 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I was addressing a higher-level interrogative to one capable of comprehending it, without further elaboration. Let the grown-ups talk, sonny...
Yes, because you're so frikkin' erudite. Please detect bitchy sarcasm.
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185753 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
So, super-gay is the mitigating factor, then? What is the difference between "gay" and "super-gay", just for the purpose of future clarification? Is that like "kinda-gay", or "partially-gay"? "Part-time gay" perhaps? "Temporarily gay"? "Exempted gay" suit the need? And, for your stupid ass to realize, I post pieces about government deceptions from time to time, such as: ""Google Bush Crime Family" and see what you get."...or http://arewelivinginthelastdays.com/news/vid/...
PEEP, motherf***er, PEEP!
cool link randino!

so let me get this straight?/

you guys who visit and proliferate that site, are TO the RIGHT of the right wing??

I guess it isnt that simple is it?/

i didnt see any links on there for the Bush family being in with the SS.....

but I do know they have ties to the saudi royals....how can ya not when you are in the energy biz!!

and of course DUbya's grand daddy, sen prescott bush(R) of Texas, was one of the founding members of planned parenthood...

HW. bush was actually pro-choice until he ran for president/VP in 1980. not everybody realizes that, when they think of the bush family.
Tantalizing

La Puente, CA

#185754 Mar 30, 2013
Where do ya go from here?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185755 Mar 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you seek out and post on gay forums.
This is not a "gay forum".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185756 Mar 30, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
neither of them are very "prevelant"
and that is the reason that NOt many people are behind you...
lack of information.
That's what they said about SSM not very long ago.
Tantalizing

La Puente, CA

#185757 Mar 30, 2013
When is the next "fly over" scheduled with live bombs?
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185758 Mar 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they said about SSM not very long ago.
true.....mabey your day is coming....

try being for some other groups rights first.... and then the karma you reap, will shine on you and your cause...

other wise??

you JUst dont deserve recognition....

simply because you wont do the same for others in the meanwhilst..

get a clue!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185759 Mar 30, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
true.....mabey your day is coming....
try being for some other groups rights first.... and then the karma you reap, will shine on you and your cause...
other wise??
you JUst dont deserve recognition....
simply because you wont do the same for others in the meanwhilst..
get a clue!!
I support SSM, dummy. You need to get a clue.

If I was like you, supporting SSM but not poly or incest marriage, then I'd be a hypocrite like you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185760 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
How on earth did even you get that all fu**ed up? In other words? What the hell are you trying to say? Because that isn't what Mike said, at all. Mike is FOR SSM, I am not. You've got your antagonists all askew...
Andy, or whatever he calls himself today, is another spun out post monkey. Although he is amusing. But wound up way too tight.

Did you catch his last nic? "hemp telelgraph" or some such silly sh!t? He can't even spell his own nic. What a dummy. Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185761 Mar 30, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by milk....
he is ONE of many heros..
after all, weve had to have ALOT of people step forward to move society in a progressive direction..
to fight such social recalcitrance as we see running rampant with the bigots and haters, on this thread.
you Obvious dont remember the orginal reason I brought milk up..
you are so eager to attack me for anything you can think of, that you dont slow down to read and learn.
Milk's strategy WORKED.... because THAT is why public opinion is swinging so fast...
because everybody knows someone who is gay....
and more and more people are taking Harvey Milks advice to heart, and coming out...
they are literally drowning your hate out in the lovefest they have created themselves by letting people know...
just look at randy's republican senetor, he finally saw the light.
Ive NEVER seen ANYTHING like it before....
and I am so proud....
of all those who have suffered bigotry from the words of the ignorant,....but still had the courage to come out, i salute you....
this is your time!!
Touching. Now go to bed jackass.
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185762 Mar 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support SSM, dummy. You need to get a clue.
If I was like you, supporting SSM but not poly or incest marriage, then I'd be a hypocrite like you.
prove it!

I support what ever ya can muster mister!!
Spun Out Post Monkey

Anderson, CA

#185763 Mar 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy, or whatever he calls himself today, is another spun out post monkey. Although he is amusing. But wound up way too tight.
Did you catch his last nic? "hemp telelgraph" or some such silly sh!t? He can't even spell his own nic. What a dummy. Too funny!
sometimes i let other people come up with my names....

that is a good one.

did i spell it right?

you can also call me

SOPM

thanks for your help....
Spun Out Post Monkey

Anderson, CA

#185764 Mar 30, 2013
frankie??

any relation to mikey??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr g 2,270
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr Pizza 16,000
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Wed Mac 124
Is any place hiring? Wed GrdCabot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... Sep 16 Debbie 2
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search