Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,999)

Showing posts 159,961 - 159,980 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
For the ONE HUNDREDTH time, it was my job to spot phony lawyers and bullshit artists.
I can see you in the coutroom now. After every statement, opposing counsel asks the clerk to read back the record because you screw it up.
You have a weird fetish....

and I mean beyond lying all the time...
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
For the ONE HUNDREDTH time, it was my job to spot phony lawyers and bullshit artists.
I am glad you admit to refusing to answer the question and that you lie constantly...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Francisco dAnconia wrote:
<quoted text>
this is at about a fourth grade level...
kudos on moving up...
Keep butting in. It proves your obsession.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am glad you admit to refusing to answer the question and that you lie constantly...
Oh but I did answer it. I even gave you the date of the post so you could look it up. You never bothered because: 1. You are too stupid to scroll back 2. You'd have one less excuse to use as a dodge.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have a weird fetish....
and I mean beyond lying all the time...
It's obvious from your posts.... you flat out make shit up. That doesn't fly in Court. Of course, what would you know about Court.... you've never tried a case in your life.
Lien Sale

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

John C. Gordon, 300 Gordon Ranch Rd. Glendora, Ca. 91741

Trustee Sale No. 25368CA Title Order No. 1284599 NOTICE OF …

sgvtribune.kaango.com/ad-trustee-sale-no-2536... ...

... common designation of the real property purported as: 300 NORTH ... CA 91741 AKA 300 GORDON RANCH RD , GLENDORA,... senior to the lien being auctioned ...

One time city council man and mayor of Glendora, California..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love this.
Some certified crazy nutjob giving advice.
LOL!!!
Perhaps you could expose the 'nutjob' by discrediting my posts instead of an ad homoan troll attack on the person.

Or is that too hard for you?

Snicker.
Help my poor cousin

Aliso Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Hi y'all
My poor cousin is bedridden she lives for mail
Sent her a postcard to
N.Harper
5046 Freebird Ct
Florence Ky 41042
God bless
Mw
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep butting in. It proves your obsession.
what obsession?
you are an angry ignorant a-hole and I don't mind telling anyone you are posting to while I am around...

obsession like you and my job?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

RubyTheDyke wrote:
@KilMare-
Answer to your question: the transformation of aging, when you realize the preciousness of your time, the uncertainty of tomorrow, the reorganizing your priorities, the divesting of your psychological baggage, the letting go of the significance you used to put on what is the gratuitous and in the grand scheme of things unimportant-things that tend to happen when the abstraction that has been your mortality most your life finally becomes that BIG TRUTH it is.
I'm not going to engage in any arguement about it,... as there is nothing to gain by your advocacy and nothing to lose by your opposition.
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
Or
Self-assured
Co-existent
Which
Allows me to be free of any egotistical or insecure need to control the world as a means to validate myself. Try it, Hon- great attribute if you want to experience a world that is your nurturer instead of your enemy combatant.
I would have assume the same, except for your own conflicting post.

Instead, I am left with the impression of a very closed down person who has only confirmed her denial.

Smile.
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but I did answer it. I even gave you the date of the post so you could look it up. You never bothered because: 1. You are too stupid to scroll back 2. You'd have one less excuse to use as a dodge.
psst you already admitted you refused to tell me at least a hundred times...

but you want to rely on a few months ago while you comment on MY JOB ten times a day?
you are a fool!
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious from your posts.... you flat out make shit up. That doesn't fly in Court. Of course, what would you know about Court.... you've never tried a case in your life.
So today I never tried a case?

TWO MINUTES ago, you were saying for the THOUSANDTH time that I was never a lawyer...

what were you saying about all lies, again?

You are not smart enough to keep up with me...give up...
Lien Sale

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Murray’s budget would raise $975 billion in tax revenue by closing corporate and individual tax loopholes.
john

Lilburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Look at my friend blog please. https://rookime123.blogspot.com
john

Lilburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Look at my friend blog please. https://rookieme123.blogspot.com
Lessons

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

And can you handle this, CardHead Roger MaHoneyis in Rome to Help Elect a new POPE, when the piece of dung has done more to topple the catholic church.

Four clergy sex abuse cases will cost the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles nearly $10 million dollars.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Lessons wrote:
And can you handle this, CardHead Roger MaHoneyis in Rome to Help Elect a new POPE, when the piece of dung has done more to topple the catholic church.
Four clergy sex abuse cases will cost the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles nearly $10 million dollars.
Chump change for the richest church on earth.
Lessons

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

First page says.
Sparkie

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Local home owners who live near the "new" dog park in the south hills park. Surveys have proven once again the current (stupid) city council doesn't know or listen to it's voting residents.

Just who are the idiots:

Gene Murabito

Karen Davis

Judy Nelson

Joseph Santoro

Douglas Tessitor

Chris Jeffers

Jeff Kugel

D. Wayne Leech

La Shawn Butler

Since they would rather waste the cities money on a dog park and for go keeping the rental substities for the low income and senior citizens in Glendora, California.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

11. If you violate evolution's law of reproduction to equate a genetic dead end

rK; We have covered this issue. There is no reproductive "dead-end." In vitro fertilization and surrogate wombs have proven this issue to be purely academic. Almost any couple can contribute at least 1/2 of the required DNA. Furthermore, you exaggerate and desire to make a mountain out of a molehill. We are talking about no more than 3-5% of all human pair-bonds, regardless of definitions of stereotypical gender.

KiMare'a wrote; We have covered it, and your position is continually shown to be distortion and denial.

Marriage combines the DNA of the husband and wife within the marriage. A gay couple is completely incapable of doing so by any means. They may only represent 4% of the population, but they are 100% incapable of procreation within their union. Hence, a distinct relationship,.

What you blatantly ignore, as if unimportant and meaningless, is the primary benefit of procreation in marriage, the only setting where the two most likely benefactors of the child are present; the mother and father.

Additionally, a gay couple specifically deprives and child of one gender and more critically, denies the child at least one of the only natural parents we ever are allowed!

Moreover, that inability to reproduce within their orientation exposes homosexuality as a genetic defect, diametrically opposed to the primary goal of evolution. Something that is quickly being understood by science.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,961 - 159,980 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance