Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,993)

Showing posts 159,841 - 159,860 of199,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dorn

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Josh Weed's wife did. Are there lesbians who may not know they're straight?

Sorry about the typo on my last entry.
If a woman loves a gay man, she might marry him anyway. Some lesbians could be straight and not be aware of it. Or they might be bi-sexual.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apple and walnuts are both fruit, that is what equates to species. However, apples represent heterosexuals and walnuts being small nuts, represent homosexuals.
Try again silly girl.
Snicker.

Fruit doesnt' equate to a species, dum dum. Fruit equates to the fertilised egg by your example. Apple trees and walnut trees are two different species. Homosexuals and heterosexuals are still homo sapiens. You may as well have tried to bring in breeding with dogs. FAIL!

Biology ain't your forte, is it?

Ooooh, he called me a girl. I'm so upset I think I'll have a cow. Hang on, I can't I'm human.

Try again, K-mart.

Chortle.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, makes sense. How have we gotten to this point? Why do American corporations sell us inferior products and why do we buy them? Whatever happened to WalMartís ďMade In The USAĒ business model?
Well, it's my guess that we got to this point through mis-management by our government, plus we got sold out, to corporate interests...the proverbial "bottom line"..profit/cost analysis. We buy them for convenience, although, personally, I do not. I prefer to buy something that works right the first time, and keeps on working. Hard to find stuff like that, anymore. Even the Pilot/Flying J truck stops are loaded with "Made In China", and I do without, rather than fund the Chinese. My thoughts on Wal-Mart are the same about all the corporate chains. Profit/cost analysis killing us...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic but perhaps I should purchase some extra ammo for my 45 and my Ar-15, Maybe an English to Chinese dictionary would also help?Those damn pesky under handed sneaky Chinese! Oh,oh,I just heard a noise in the back yard!!! Could it be? No,truthfully that Randy never ceases to amaze me with his utter B.S.! 60,000 Chinese at the mexican boarder,that would hardly be enough for the job now would it? LOL
Oh, you guys will have to do better than that...What if Paul Revere had been wrong, or better yet, what if he hadn't ridden, but merely said "It won't happen here" ? Like the Polish did, in Gdansk/Danzig, when the German battlecruisers pulled into their harbor. Bet they had their naysayers, too....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure many people in general who drive are alcholics, but yet not so many car accidents happen every single minute. He's got a point anyway. Besides, there are plenty of truck accidents happening, plenty which would require someone trunk. The amount of trucks are less than cars, but just as many truck accidents happen. To even it out, most truck drivers are drunk and usually have accidents.
You're about as full of shit as they come. Most truck drivers are not alcoholics. We get drug and alcohol tested randomly and at any time. guess again. A lot of the truck accidents are committed by immigrant drivers who cannot read or write or even speak English. And accidents occur with any drivers, truckers or not. To even it out right, you're an ass-puppet.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but homosexual couples are desolate. They can never bear apples 'like any other family'. The only way either one can bear apples is to mate like a heterosexual, take the 'apple' to the homosexual walnut tree and hang the poor apple on it.
The denial is all yours honey.
By the way, why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian???
Smile.
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
So Darling the couples I know with tiny humans in their homes, these are just migets they hired from Central Casting? You can deny all you want, there are gay couples raising children.
Ther's really as much difference in tastes in personal dress and what you like in others amongst lesbians as in any other group. I used to be old school butch, these days I'm wear some cosmetics although You'll never catch me in a dress-I don't like the way I look in them. There are Victoria Secret Femms, butch drag and any gradient in between- enless variety. I'm not sure what "acting like a man" actually means or if there really is a meaning-it's a looonnnnng discussion all in its own right.
Of course they are not midgets Hunk, unless they really are. But as the analogy points out, ss couples are barren between themselves. Always. That will always be the difference between 'apple trees'(marriage) and barren 'walnut trees'(gay couples).

Second, of course there are differences between lesbians. That is exactly what I pointed out; A butch who is almost transgendered, and a feminine lesbian who is almost a hetero.

In that spectrum between masculine and feminine, there are several hundred distinctions. In the middle, at about 4%, are GLBT's. A sexual genetic mutation defect.

Just a note, I am a hermaphrodite and genetic chimera. Hence my name, KiMare'a and my tag; monster mutation. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. With three nipples.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're about as full of shit as they come. Most truck drivers are not alcoholics. We get drug and alcohol tested randomly and at any time. guess again. A lot of the truck accidents are committed by immigrant drivers who cannot read or write or even speak English. And accidents occur with any drivers, truckers or not. To even it out right, you're an ass-puppet.
Yup. I tend to prefer travel at night due to the absence of motorists and the fact that most truckers know WTF lane discipline is. Among other things.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:

Just a note, I am a hermaphrodite and genetic chimera. Hence my name, KiMare'a and my tag; monster mutation. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. With three nipples.
Just a note, you're a moron with a juvenile sense of humor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruit doesnt' equate to a species, dum dum. Fruit equates to the fertilised egg by your example. Apple trees and walnut trees are two different species. Homosexuals and heterosexuals are still homo sapiens. You may as well have tried to bring in breeding with dogs. FAIL!
Biology ain't your forte, is it?
Ooooh, he called me a girl. I'm so upset I think I'll have a cow. Hang on, I can't I'm human.
Try again, K-mart.
Chortle.
I'm sorry, but it is my analogy. I can equate it any way I want.

Moreover, you get it just as it is.

Really annoys you that it destroys your silly attempt to equate the desolate barrenness of ss couples to the human fruit of marriage.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a note, you're a moron with a juvenile sense of humor.
So much for support in coming out...

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, you guys will have to do better than that...What if Paul Revere had been wrong, or better yet, what if he hadn't ridden, but merely said "It won't happen here" ? Like the Polish did, in Gdansk/Danzig, when the German battlecruisers pulled into their harbor. Bet they had their naysayers, too....
Paul Revere et al knew what was going on but not the exact plan hence the set up of warnings.

Poland didn't have radar when the Germans invaded.

We've got satellite imaging among other methods of keeping an eye on things. For the military it is real time, not the google earth stuff you and I are limited to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but it is my analogy. I can equate it any way I want.
Moreover, you get it just as it is.
Realy annoys you that it destroys your silly attempt to equate the desolate barrenness of ss couples to the human fruit of marriage.
Smirk.
It is your analogy and it is an exceptionally stupid one.

It doesn't annoy me and it certainly doesn't destroy a thing. Except for your credibility. Although that lay in ruins long ago.

Parp!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for support in coming out...
Snicker.
You're coming out now? As what?

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, it's my guess that we got to this point through mis-management by our government, plus we got sold out, to corporate interests...the proverbial "bottom line"..profit/cost analysis. We buy them for convenience, although, personally, I do not. I prefer to buy something that works right the first time, and keeps on working. Hard to find stuff like that, anymore. Even the Pilot/Flying J truck stops are loaded with "Made In China", and I do without, rather than fund the Chinese. My thoughts on Wal-Mart are the same about all the corporate chains. Profit/cost analysis killing us...
Believe it or not, on this we both agree.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the context of the analogy, you are suggesting murder?
A walnut is a fruit tree. In the context of the analogy, it is always barren. No need to eradicate, just don't try to tell me it is just like an apple tree.
Snicker.
<quoted text>
I 'lack the conviction of my assertions'?
Please blonde, explain your conclusions, I'd love to hear how you got there.
Snicker.
Thatís typical of your ilk; you name call and then act all ignorant. Frankly, if youíre not intelligent enough to see the inconsistencies in your statements, Iím not going to do the work for you. After all Iím not the fruity nut tree, you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatís typical of your ilk; you name call and then act all ignorant. Frankly, if youíre not intelligent enough to see the inconsistencies in your statements, Iím not going to do the work for you. After all Iím not the fruity nut tree, you are.
In other words, you were called out and you can't.

Smile.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
So Darling the couples I know with tiny humans in their homes, these are just migets they hired from Central Casting? You can deny all you want, there are gay couples raising children.
Ther's really as much difference in tastes in personal dress and what you like in others amongst lesbians as in any other group. I used to be old school butch
Get outta townnnn! I never would of thought that based on your moniker.:)
, these days I'm wear some cosmetics although You'll never catch me in a dress-I don't like the way I look in them. There are Victoria Secret Femms, butch drag and any gradient in between- enless variety.
All the flavors....
I'm not sure what "acting like a man" actually means or if there really is a meaning-it's a looonnnnng discussion all in its own right.
If ya half to ask....it's a guy thing you wouldn't understand. Ciao
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe you fruit loops are still arguing. . . lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but homosexual couples are desolate. They can never bear apples 'like any other family'. The only way either one can bear apples is to mate like a heterosexual, take the 'apple' to the homosexual walnut tree and hang the poor apple on it.
The denial is all yours honey.
By the way, why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian???
Smile.
<quoted text>
Of course they are not midgets Hunk, unless they really are. But as the analogy points out, ss couples are barren between themselves. Always. That will always be the difference between 'apple trees'(marriage) and barren 'walnut trees'(gay couples).
Second, of course there are differences between lesbians. That is exactly what I pointed out; A butch who is almost transgendered, and a feminine lesbian who is almost a hetero.
In that spectrum between masculine and feminine, there are several hundred distinctions. In the middle, at about 4%, are GLBT's. A sexual genetic mutation defect.
Smile.
Certainly an iteresting biological state of affairs; not sure how you dela with it but hopre in whatever resolutions you found in regards to the issues you faced brought you personal satsifaction and fulfillment.

Daling, it just begs the issue: the FACTS are the existence of gay and lesbian households all over the world with the presence of children that they have guardianship over as their parents, biological and adopted. So while you can make any theories and distictions you want, its the REALITY of the situation, regardless of how that situation came about, that is important, that needs to be addressed in a real manner, based on their real needs and our real and practical capacity, in terms of our governmental social policies, to aid those famiies in their efforts to prosper with the same equality we treat all families.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

...exuse spelling errors please...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,841 - 159,860 of199,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search