Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
sheesh hate the void

Melrose, MA

#183031 Mar 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. Didn't mean to attack you, didn't know you were on our side.
No problemo.
Idsdsd

Covina, CA

#183032 Mar 10, 2013
Flat tax is t e way to go, so the cheating stealing GOP, Republican and Tea Pary member's can't do anymore damage to the USA economy.
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#183034 Mar 10, 2013
sheesh hate the void wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that work in reverse? Are there lesbians who may not know they're straight? Anne Heche? Chirlane McCray?
As to the other questions?
Do they love their wives? If both parties are aware, does it matter?
I dpm't know if they love their wives. If a woman is aware that the man she is about to marry is gay would she marry him anyway?
TalesOfCOG

Covina, CA

#183035 Mar 10, 2013
Barbara Messina was co principal with Angel Carillo, in throwing outoging President Tom King from Walnut and past president Carol Herrera of Diamond Bar off of the executive board of the Cog.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#183036 Mar 10, 2013
Dorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I dpm't know if they love their wives. If a woman is aware that the man she is about to marry is gay would she marry him anyway?
I live in a pink trailer on the edge of West End and Trona. Would u like to come by for some beers and a little fun? My sores have long since cleared up after using the ointment that the free clinic gave me. I can come by your place if you rather.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#183037 Mar 10, 2013
Dorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I dpm't know if they love their wives. If a woman is aware that the man she is about to marry is gay would she marry him anyway?
Josh Weed's wife did. Are there lesbians who may not know they're straight?
hmmm

Columbus, OH

#183039 Mar 10, 2013
hmmm

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#183041 Mar 10, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot a significant possibility in your analogy: finding apples on the tree but refusing to call them apples as they are a varity you don't like-like the reality of gay and lesbain households raising children, functioning the same as ANY OTHER family, and your refusal to accept the fact.
Sorry, but homosexual couples are desolate. They can never bear apples 'like any other family'. The only way either one can bear apples is to mate like a heterosexual, take the 'apple' to the homosexual walnut tree and hang the poor apple on it.

The denial is all yours honey.

By the way, why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian???

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#183043 Mar 10, 2013
Hypocritical response since it was you trying to marginalize and insult me.
You still have nothing but ad homoan attacks for the tree analogy. Here, try again;
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
An apple tree bearing fruit.
An apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
An walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
An walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too!
Smile.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.... we've all seen a walnut tree hanging apples. Sober up.
And that was the point of the analogy. Gay couples attempting to equate to marriage is as silly as calling a barren walnut tree an apple tree because it hung apples on it's branches.

You got it!

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#183044 Mar 10, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Should the apple tree not bearing fruit be cut into fire wood? What about a tree that bares both fruit and nuts? Should it be eradicated?
In the context of the analogy, you are suggesting murder?

A walnut is a fruit tree. In the context of the analogy, it is always barren. No need to eradicate, just don't try to tell me it is just like an apple tree.

Snicker.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#183046 Mar 10, 2013
sheesh hate the void wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just a lame attempt at a snappy comeback.
Oh lookie here, I gotta fan!
TalesOfCOG

Covina, CA

#183047 Mar 10, 2013
C also stands for Crooks!

Applies as well to the 4 Felonies Nick Conway couldn't have done it all by myself.

sgvCOG must have been involved like a RICO operation.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#183048 Mar 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Hypocritical response since it was you trying to marginalize and insult me.
You still have nothing but ad homoan attacks for the tree analogy. Here, try again;
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
An apple tree bearing fruit.
An apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
An walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
An walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too!
Smile.
<quoted text>
And that was the point of the analogy. Gay couples attempting to equate to marriage is as silly as calling a barren walnut tree an apple tree because it hung apples on it's branches.
You got it!
Smirk.
It is like this, KMart the moron mutation, we're all the same species so your walnut/apple tree comparison doesn't wash. Just because someone is gay does not mean they cannot reproduce. In fact many have done just that. Try harder next time.
TalesOfCOG

Covina, CA

#183049 Mar 10, 2013
The letter "C" also stands for Crooks!

This applies as well to the 4 Felonies Nick Conway collect while being a tax payers, paid crook and he couldn't have done it all by myself.

sgvCOG must have been involved like a RICO operation.

It might be time to dig farther?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#183050 Mar 10, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like this, KMart the moron mutation, we're all the same species so your walnut/apple tree comparison doesn't wash. Just because someone is gay does not mean they cannot reproduce. In fact many have done just that. Try harder next time.
She Voh

Sure they can reproduce, even the old fashioned way, but to do that, they need someone of the opposite sex.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#183052 Mar 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the context of the analogy, you are suggesting murder?
A walnut is a fruit tree. In the context of the analogy, it is always barren. No need to eradicate, just don't try to tell me it is just like an apple tree.
Snicker.
Thanks for confirming that you lack the conviction of your assertions. I figured as much. You, like all other haters, donít have any real thinking or substance to your babbling. Your hate filled posts are as empty and insubstantial as you are.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#183053 Mar 10, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like this, KMart the moron mutation, we're all the same species so your walnut/apple tree comparison doesn't wash. Just because someone is gay does not mean they cannot reproduce. In fact many have done just that. Try harder next time.
Apple and walnuts are both fruit, that is what equates to species. However, apples represent heterosexuals and walnuts being small nuts, represent homosexuals.

Try again silly girl.

Snicker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#183054 Mar 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the context of the analogy, you are suggesting murder?
A walnut is a fruit tree. In the context of the analogy, it is always barren. No need to eradicate, just don't try to tell me it is just like an apple tree.
Snicker.
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming that you lack the conviction of your assertions. I figured as much. You, like all other haters, donít have any real thinking or substance to your babbling. Your hate filled posts are as empty and insubstantial as you are.
I 'lack the conviction of my assertions'?

Please blonde, explain your conclusions, I'd love to hear how you got there.

Snicker.
Flatnner

Covina, CA

#183055 Mar 10, 2013
There are many who really don't care what som elooney "who hides his or her's location.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#183056 Mar 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but homosexual couples are desolate. They can never bear apples 'like any other family'. The only way either one can bear apples is to mate like a heterosexual, take the 'apple' to the homosexual walnut tree and hang the poor apple on it.
The denial is all yours honey.
By the way, why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian???
Smile.
So Darling the couples I know with tiny humans in their homes, these are just migets they hired from Central Casting? You can deny all you want, there are gay couples raising children.

Ther's really as much difference in tastes in personal dress and what you like in others amongst lesbians as in any other group. I used to be old school butch, these days I'm wear some cosmetics although You'll never catch me in a dress-I don't like the way I look in them. There are Victoria Secret Femms, butch drag and any gradient in between- enless variety. I'm not sure what "acting like a man" actually means or if there really is a meaning-it's a looonnnnng discussion all in its own right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Sat gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]