Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182847 Mar 8, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He married a woman because he couldn't marry a man???? His life is miserable so he wants to make someone else's life miserable and a lie. Really compassionate creatures.
Yeah.... sort of like your wife....married to a closet queen.
Francisco dAnconia

Montpelier, VT

#182848 Mar 8, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.... sort of like your wife....married to a closet queen.
wow mona, let me ask, how can a person who is content with their life be as vile as you...

oh right...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182853 Mar 8, 2013
Francisco dAnconia wrote:
<quoted text>
wow mona, let me ask, how can a person who is content with their life be as vile as you...
oh right...
Oh I'M the vile one in this exchange, eh? So you prefer "go stick a dick up your ass and then suck the shit off it??" I see what kind of dirty girl you are now.... tsk, tsk, tsk
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182854 Mar 8, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you feel pier pressure and eat p:u:ss:y because of it? Stupid FAGG@T
pier pressure? Mkay..........
Francisco dAnconia

Montpelier, VT

#182855 Mar 8, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'M the vile one in this exchange, eh? So you prefer "go stick a dick up your ass and then suck the shit off it??" I see what kind of dirty girl you are now.... tsk, tsk, tsk
yup.

are you actually trying to pretend I would write something like that?

you are VILE and a total FRAUD.
harvey milk

San Leandro, CA

#182857 Mar 8, 2013
sex changes ...the undrelineg is SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEXXXXX CHANGES.....TWO GUYS GET A SEX CHANGE ...THEIR STILL ATTRACTED TO WOMAN..........SAN FRANCISCO IS WAY ADHEAD OF ITS TIME..........REMEMBER HOW MANY CRAZIES HAVE COME THRU SAN FRANCISCO..........JIM JONES AND HIS CULT..........ANTON LAVEY AND HIS FRIENDS.........SO WHY DID SAN FRANCISCO OFFER FREE SEX CHANGES.......WELL IN INDIA THEY ABDUCT YOU AND GIVE YOU A SEDX CHANGE ..DOES ANYONE FROM ASIA LIVE OR MOVED TO SANFRANCISCO...LOOK UP ARTICLES ON FLASE MEMORY SYNDROME.....LOOK AFRICAN CULTS......STEALING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNTS GIVE THESE PEOPLE MONEY TO ACCESS TECHNOLOGY..........THINK ABOUT IT
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182858 Mar 8, 2013
Francisco dAnconia wrote:
<quoted text>
yup.
are you actually trying to pretend I would write something like that?
you are VILE and a total FRAUD.
The person I responded to wrote that to me.... and you jumped in to call me vile. See what happens in your manic zeal? But then you always did have a problem following the narrative. It must be murder for you in a courtroom.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#182859 Mar 8, 2013
harvey milk wrote:
sex changes ...the undrelineg is SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEXXXXX CHANGES.....TWO GUYS GET A SEX CHANGE ...THEIR STILL ATTRACTED TO WOMAN..........SAN FRANCISCO IS WAY ADHEAD OF ITS TIME..........REMEMBER HOW MANY CRAZIES HAVE COME THRU SAN FRANCISCO..........JIM JONES AND HIS CULT..........ANTON LAVEY AND HIS FRIENDS.........SO WHY DID SAN FRANCISCO OFFER FREE SEX CHANGES.......WELL IN INDIA THEY ABDUCT YOU AND GIVE YOU A SEDX CHANGE ..DOES ANYONE FROM ASIA LIVE OR MOVED TO SANFRANCISCO...LOOK UP ARTICLES ON FLASE MEMORY SYNDROME.....LOOK AFRICAN CULTS......STEALING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNTS GIVE THESE PEOPLE MONEY TO ACCESS TECHNOLOGY..........THINK ABOUT IT
Err...

....you seem to be the only screaming out loud crazee bastard here buddy....LOL!!!!

Your post reads "AAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH " while you urinate your pants and flail your arms.

What a putz your momma raised....or didn't...LOL!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#182860 Mar 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you shift from 'natural' to 'only', which further proves you are naturally stupid and only full of BS.
You tried to insinuate that gay couples are a building block. Now you try again. Just a heads up, gay couples are never a building block within their relationship.
Procreation is limited to heterosexual couples. That core element of marriage has never changed. In every culture throughout human history, the constraint of marriage has been the natural and best setting for human fruit. All other options are considered default settings. Most often by the mother, father and children.
Funny you should troll attack with ass assertions. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That's not my head up there...
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
I've seen old forklifts that haven't backed up as much as you.
Of course I brought up natural and only. They described perfectly what I was saying. You tried to discredit my use of them and failed miserably.
Of course gays can procreate. Which is why I specifically said they can't withing their relationship. They have to fake being heterosexuals. Duh.
Where did I qualify anal sex as only between homosexuals? Do you not have one valid point without twisting what I say? Do you understand how demeaning that is to your cause???
Which brings us to the unhealthy nature of oral sex. Certainly oral contact with sewage orifices has an inherent demeaning nature. Most rational people would think so... But then again, you think if some heterosexuals engage in an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act, that makes it okay for homosexuals...
How old are you?
Smile.
Speaking of backing. You really ought to be prepared to back what you say. Clearly you're not...

Where did you qualify anal sex and homosexuals? You've obsessed over it ad nauseum in here, dum dum.

You haven't given any details about the demeaning nature of oral sex that are valid, dum dum. What you have done is display your ignorance, again. Don't confuse harmful with demeaning. They're both negative terms, certainly, but you've attempted without any real knowledge, to claim oral sex is harmful. Give us a list of pathogenic bacteria found in the human vagina or penile urethra that are not found in the oral cavity that are pathogenic. Good hygiene will do more to prevent disease than avoiding orogenital contact.

Now that you've set yourself up to fail miserably at proving harm (and you will), tell us what specifically about oral sex is demeaning? Saying stupid stuff on the internet is demeaning. So your self demeaning ways ought to embarrass you on a regular basis. You're too stupid to realise this so you get off scott free. At least in your own sad little pea brain you do. The rest of us are in great pain splitting our sides open laughing at your stupidity.

Since you're asking me my age, why don't you state how old you are? You really do present as a rather immature little turd. The name you post under (or the reasoning behind it), and the altering of a latin term like ad homoan. Those are quite sophomoric.

Location hidden

#182861 Mar 8, 2013
harvey milk wrote:
bla blah blabbity blah ..........REMEMBER HOW MANY CRAZIES HAVE COME THRU SAN FRANCISCO......blahrarrahcccht hp
Taking note of the location on your post leads me to believe we've got one of 'em right here among us. Try turning off your caps lock too.
MIKE WARNKE ANTON LAVEY

San Leandro, CA

#182863 Mar 8, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking note of the location on your post leads me to believe we've got one of 'em right here among us. Try turning off your caps lock too.
..........YEAH CRAZY PEOPLE HOW DID THEY GET CRAZY IN THE FIRST PLACE ..IT AINT LIKE PEOPLE ARE OUT THEIR PUTTING ACID IN PEOPLES DRINKS ..........YOUR SO RIGHT ....WHAT IF A CHILD CAME OUT AND SAID SOMEONE TRIED TO MOLEST ME ..YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HER RIGHT.......YOUR SO RIGHT ON THE DOT THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THEN FICTION....MY BODY GETTING HOT

Location hidden

#182865 Mar 8, 2013
MIKE WARNKE ANTON LAVEY wrote:
<quoted text>..........YEAH CRAZY PEOPLE HOW DID THEY GET CRAZY IN THE FIRST PLACE ..IT AINT LIKE PEOPLE ARE OUT THEIR PUTTING ACID IN PEOPLES DRINKS ..........YOUR SO RIGHT ....WHAT IF A CHILD CAME OUT AND SAID SOMEONE TRIED TO MOLEST ME ..YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HER RIGHT.......YOUR SO RIGHT ON THE DOT THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THEN FICTION....MY BODY GETTING HOT
Go back to school and learn how to communicate. And turn off that caps lock.
Beans

Covina, CA

#182866 Mar 8, 2013
Glendora, California news:

A steady group of RACISTS writers for the sgvexaminer.com have once again posted their twisted southern racists cramp-ons.

March 7 - 13, 2013 edition, page B2 an B3.

George Ogden, Ken Herman and Ken Eliasberg another person Steve Herfert couldn't make the newspapers deadline this time but he regulary speaks at the council member for West Covina, California.

All these clowns are GOP, Republican or Tea Party bigots.
AnoReason

Covina, CA

#182874 Mar 8, 2013
Another reason why there should be a rule about letting Mormon's, GOP, Republcians and Tea Party head bangers from posting here.

They always post such stupid and ignorant filthy rants.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182875 Mar 8, 2013
NoIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about someone being stupid, you're one stupid A$$ FAGG@T. No she wasn't forced, but she was no doubt fed a monster lie.
Like she didn't know...
NoIQ wrote:
That's the problem with Queers, they're born liars.
Gay people are...people. Some are liars, again, because they are people. But they are no better or worse than straight people.
NoIQ wrote:
It would be like, you going to a restaurant and ordering ice tea for your drink. The server laced it with arsenic, you drink it. Is it your fault because you drank it, or is it his fault because he put something in your tea and didn't tell you? I know you're a fking Retard, but that's not hard to comprehend.
LOL.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182877 Mar 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That is not even a concern at this point. The ruling they will make is obvious.
The question it will it be the narrow ruling that only affects California, or the wide ruling that strikes down such measures in all states.
If you asked me 3 weeks ago I would have put money on the narrow ruling, but after the activities of the last couple of weeks, I would no longer make that bet.
So, you're going to bet against the Constitution? Wise choice, it is only an inconvenient piece of toilet paper, anymore... Hope all you kiddies enjoy the few months of marital freedom, before martial law is instituted....That is the real national agenda, right now, and while we squabble about what the Constitution provides for, they are ripping it to shreds.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182878 Mar 8, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Rewriting the dictionary at our expense?
Can you say hyperbole?
Yes, I can, but there is no need to, as I am not making use of any... Your side is using our tax dollars to extend governmental benefits to your side, and bankrupting us at the same time, while we waste our energy turning on each other, instead of looking at what our country is becoming... So, there is no need to say "hyperbole".
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182879 Mar 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
As does the constitution
27 times so far
And no presidency has destroyed more constitutional protections than the Bush Administration has, and after Obammy, we are going to get 8 years of Jeb Bush. He will preside over the Dictatorship Of Amerikkka. While we languish in FEMA camps, watching the illegal immigrants take our country over, simply glad to be here, and possessed of absolutely NO intention of fighting for America. THAT is the new agenda, The New World Order. There are, right now, over 60,000 Chinese troops massed just south of the Mexican border, waiting for the word. And the U.N. is ready to send in U.N. troops, in order to avoid the nasty variables of how many U.S. troops will throw down their weapons, rather than shoot down American citizens. It is happening right now, while we argue about the definition of "marriage" Divide and conquer, at work.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182880 Mar 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
As does the constitution
27 times so far
The "Posse Comitatus Act", which was put into place to limit the amount of involvement of U.S. troops within the U.S. borders, has been overruled. The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 has been a safety measure that has stood in the way of any possible attempt at military dictatorship in the United States of America for 129 years. The John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 (H.R. 5122) has removed this safety measure. It is the role of National Guard forces, under control of local and state governments, to provide large scale law enforcement and relief effort measures within the borders of the U.S. National Guard (under federal control) and military forces used against U.S citizens is in DIRECT violation of the (now repealed) Posse Comitatus act.
Seemly unnoticed and disturbing events are occurring across the country and involve not only the U.S. military conducting operations against U.S. citizens, but foreign military forces are on U.S. soil, training with the U.S. military to enforce martial law across America. We have gunships, flying maneuvers over many major U.S. cities, getting the citizenry used to sounds of martial law and control. If any of you do not believe me, investigate it for yourselves.

http://arewelivinginthelastdays.com/news/vid/...

Go to Youtube and type in "Political Ports", or click on this link

https://www.youtube.com/results...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182881 Mar 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
Can't you provide a simple answer to a simple question ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... 3 hr Ronald 2
mexican landscapers dump in the desert 7 hr Katty 16
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Nov 25 Big Hairy Pink Pu... 720
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Nov 24 Jean 5
Review: Simple Cash Nov 22 NoLongerTheirClient 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Nov 21 A Ha 152
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue Nov 20 Dale 5
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]