Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,795

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Billy Bee Born Agin

Sonoma, CA

#182808 Mar 7, 2013
This attempt on the papl throne is horrrribel. That he was gonna come out in favor of sidearms for all and using drones to insure that every one carries them and that all gays and lesibians get married to each other BEFORE they watch films and are armed is just I forgot.
The public demands that we stop all medicaire now. The public demands that we stop all social checks now. The public demands that we all go armed now. The public demands that only property owners can vote and only when they pass a right thinking test to show what they is made of is now. We know that evolutins a sham made up by the left to shame us into running hogwilde from god and becoming gay and demanding entitles. When we fought the great dinosuars and won because we had trusty side arms and bullets and that nobody DARED to ask " hey, are you nuts, hey have you got a license to carry, hey are byou a member of the right church or what? That is the reason there aint no dinosurs now and if we didnt then there would be hell to pay as they roomed about and bit every damn thing and crapped on the highways, too. join us in the teapotyy TEAPARTYY. Join.
BeekerBeeker

Covina, CA

#182810 Mar 7, 2013
Unresolved issues?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#182811 Mar 7, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was the State Legislature which made reproduction and issue in regards to marriage. The reason we even have state regulated and sanctioned marriage was to promote child rearing and a stable environment for them to be raised. That's half the reason for all the deductions on taxes, and other benefits that go along with the union.
The courts have continued in supporting this notion until quite recently.
Right or wrong, that is historical fact.
You really should educate yourself on the subject matter prior to posting.
No amount of babble from you will change the fact you don't have to be able to spawn in order to marry.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#182812 Mar 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you shift from 'natural' to 'only', which further proves you are naturally stupid and only full of BS.
You tried to insinuate that gay couples are a building block. Now you try again. Just a heads up, gay couples are never a building block within their relationship.
Procreation is limited to heterosexual couples. That core element of marriage has never changed. In every culture throughout human history, the constraint of marriage has been the natural and best setting for human fruit. All other options are considered default settings. Most often by the mother, father and children.
Funny you should troll attack with ass assertions. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That's not my head up there...
Bazinga!
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumdum, you're the one that brought "natural" and "only" as qualifiers. WTF is wrong with you? Short attention span?
Procreation isn't limited to heterosexual couples. Homosexuals have been producing offspring for eons.
Since you brought up demeaning again in reference to anal sex it has reminded me of a statement you made previously and were unable to buttress when I asked you about it. What is it that is demeaning about lesbian sex? For that matter, what is it about anal sex that is demeaning? The acts carried on by gay men and lesbian women aren't unique to them. Heterosexual couples engage in oral and anal sex with great frequency. Are they demeaning for them? Why? B
ack up your statements with a little evidence. I'll wait patiently for you to do so. Try to do so without any of your usual silly crap about gay twirl or ad homoan attacks. Those are quite childish remarks anyway. Oh, and they're insults as well as ad hominem attacks. You seem to suffer quit a bit of the ol' pot calling the kettle black routine.
I've seen old forklifts that haven't backed up as much as you.

Of course I brought up natural and only. They described perfectly what I was saying. You tried to discredit my use of them and failed miserably.

Of course gays can procreate. Which is why I specifically said they can't withing their relationship. They have to fake being heterosexuals. Duh.

Where did I qualify anal sex as only between homosexuals? Do you not have one valid point without twisting what I say? Do you understand how demeaning that is to your cause???

Which brings us to the unhealthy nature of oral sex. Certainly oral contact with sewage orifices has an inherent demeaning nature. Most rational people would think so... But then again, you think if some heterosexuals engage in an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act, that makes it okay for homosexuals...

How old are you?

Smile.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#182813 Mar 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you shift from 'natural' to 'only', which further proves you are naturally stupid and only full of BS.
You tried to insinuate that gay couples are a building block. Now you try again. Just a heads up, gay couples are never a building block within their relationship.
Procreation is limited to heterosexual couples. That core element of marriage has never changed. In every culture throughout human history, the constraint of marriage has been the natural and best setting for human fruit. All other options are considered default settings. Most often by the mother, father and children.
Funny you should troll attack with ass assertions. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That's not my head up there...
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
I've seen old forklifts that haven't backed up as much as you.
Of course I brought up natural and only. They described perfectly what I was saying. You tried to discredit my use of them and failed miserably.
Of course gays can procreate. Which is why I specifically said they can't withing their relationship. They have to fake being heterosexuals. Duh.
Where did I qualify anal sex as only between homosexuals? Do you not have one valid point without twisting what I say? Do you understand how demeaning that is to your cause???
Which brings us to the unhealthy nature of oral sex. Certainly oral contact with sewage orifices has an inherent demeaning nature. Most rational people would think so... But then again, you think if some heterosexuals engage in an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act, that makes it okay for homosexuals...
How old are you?
Smile.

BTW, stupid, the male member is a sewage orifice.
Hmmm, so is the vagina. The mouth, too.(People vomit.)
And, there is nothing at all inherently harmful demeaning about anal or oral sex.
BeekerBeeker

Covina, CA

#182814 Mar 7, 2013
Where is that over sized rat anyway? NY.
Kinda

United States

#182815 Mar 7, 2013
This topic is so gggggggggaaaaayyyyyy..........
LuLu Loo

Sonoma, CA

#182816 Mar 8, 2013
Now the thing where you say the dinosars would be wandering around biting stuff and making big messes on the free way gets me thinking of our party THE TEAPARTy.
This proves that our ages long systems of democracy are the only way and that we cant let it go just because of some stupid votes by a bunch of people who dont have no faith and believe stuff that is NOT TRUE about stuff that nobody understands and shouldnt understand as god works in mysterious ways to deliver democracy where the communists are trying to win the hearts and minds by giving money and votes to citizens who are not believers just so they will vote wrong is foolish. When NEWT said that we must stop taxing the jobcreators because god loves them and we must protect them from gays and forneigers before they get angry and go someplace else and take everything with them leaving us with no guns or bullets or cigarettes where everybody would be having abortions in emergency rooms is just too damn much and so I have my kids in the TEAPTY PARTY TEAPARTY.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182817 Mar 8, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that a dictionary is REACTIVE not PROACTIVE don't you?
.
well as long as you donít know the meaning of the words there is no point in discussing this with you.
We are a representative democracy, we are also a republic
if you knew the meaning of the words you would understand, you refuse, so .... shrug, Ignorance is totally up to you
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182818 Mar 8, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was the State Legislature which made reproduction and issue in regards to marriage. The reason we even have state regulated and sanctioned marriage was to promote child rearing and a stable environment for them to be raised. That's half the reason for all the deductions on taxes, and other benefits that go along with the union.
The courts have continued in supporting this notion until quite recently.
Right or wrong, that is historical fact.
You really should educate yourself on the subject matter prior to posting.
You really should educate yourself as to why you hang out in gay forums.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182819 Mar 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is sex between men and women makes babies.
I have friends that are married that cannot have children, now you want to deny their rights as well?

I also know an older couple who are getting married that have no intention of having children, now you want to deny their rights to marry as well?

I didnít realize just how far you Prop 8 supporters were willing to go, to rip asunder millions of marriages even by straight people, or am I misunderstanding you and marriage has nothing whatsoever to do with having babies?

Because if it has nothing to do with having babies then we can dispense with that entire line of arguments.

Which is it?

1 Marriage is specifically only for people who are going to have babies

2 The intention of having babies has nothing to do with the right to marry

One or the other please and then we can continue to discuss this
david traversa

Alexandria, VA

#182820 Mar 8, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>You really should educate yourself as to why you hang out in gay forums.
Why do you hang out here? You looking for more d!ck?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182821 Mar 8, 2013
david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hang out here? You looking for more d!ck?
I have all the dick I can handle, thank you.
endtime

AOL

#182822 Mar 8, 2013
.

COMING POPE --#-- to Mediate MIDEAST PEACE



.
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#182823 Mar 8, 2013
I have witnessed the happiness of two senior citizen men who where finally able to come out of the closet after the death of the wife of one of them. The man who had been married had a lesbian granddaughter.
That made me wonder if it was wise to continue to force the idea of only marriage of 'one man and one woman'. One of those could be gay. It would be better for society for gays to marry each other rather than marry straight partners and pass on whatever trait produces homosexuality. However if homosexuals want to raise their own children,(the instinct to be a parent is separate from sexual orientation). They should be allowed to adopt.
They hire a surrogate woman to bare their child. or use a sperm bank so one of them can be the biological mother.
Big Tony

Alexandria, VA

#182824 Mar 8, 2013
Dorn wrote:
I have witnessed the happiness of two senior citizen men who where finally able to come out of the closet after the death of the wife of one of them. The man who had been married had a lesbian granddaughter.
That made me wonder if it was wise to continue to force the idea of only marriage of 'one man and one woman'. One of those could be gay. It would be better for society for gays to marry each other rather than marry straight partners and pass on whatever trait produces homosexuality. However if homosexuals want to raise their own children,(the instinct to be a parent is separate from sexual orientation). They should be allowed to adopt.
They hire a surrogate woman to bare their child. or use a sperm bank so one of them can be the biological mother.
No one forced the queer to marry. He did that all on his own.
BeekerBeeker

Covina, CA

#182825 Mar 8, 2013
Knotting Ham has a better sale then Windover does.
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#182826 Mar 8, 2013
Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
No one forced the queer to marry. He did that all on his own.


He married a straight because he could not legally marry the man he loved.
MuchMore

Covina, CA

#182827 Mar 8, 2013
stupid California Republican activists gathered for their spring convention 2013 at the state capital to try and revitalizing the sick party.

Talking Points;

1.) Republicans hold no statewide offices.

2.) They are weak in the Legislature against Democrats' two-thirds supermajority.

3.) They lost ground here in the 2012 congressional election.

4.) The state party is heavily in debt.

5.) Most if not all California voters HATE them.
Big Tony

Alexandria, VA

#182828 Mar 8, 2013
Dorn wrote:
<quoted text>He married a straight because he could not legally marry the man he loved.
How stupid does that sound, he married a straight because he couldn't marry a queer. Wow, how desperate is that? I wouldn't marry another guy just because I couldn't marry a woman that I loved. No one forced him to marry, let alone a woman that queers find repulsive. To fake his whole life!! You know he couldn't have been giving the love to the woman like she thought she would get, not even close. That's really pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desert Hot Springs Mayor Proud Of Out Of State ... 15 hr Kathy 5
Warning Douglas Tessitor lives in your town Fri bees waxed 1
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Mar 26 its me daisy 53
Review: 1-800 Loanmart Mar 20 karl deshayes 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Mar 19 Martha 14
News Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Mar 7 Drgunzet 12
mature white women for young dark mature n sexy... Mar 4 Sean G 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]