Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
158,281 - 158,300 of 200,588 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181381 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure........ we believe you..... wink, wink.
There you go again.

I'd sure love to hear the reason you think I'm lying. But you don't have one. You know I am sincere, you are just attempting a straw man where I have to prove my veracity.

It's on you toots, not me. Tell us why you hate polygamists and wish to deny them equal protection. Let's cut through your bullsh!t (again).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181382 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear god..........
Who does legal recognition come from then, shit-for-brains?
The government should have no say in which gender you marry.

Sound better now Miss Thing?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181383 Feb 26, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That is only because it is unrelated to gay people having the same ability to marry just ONE that straight folks already have, and because it is one of the prime straw men thrown around as a reason to prevent gay folks from marrying just that one.
Even polygamists can already marry that first spouse.
But only if that spouse is of the opposite gender.
"Even polygamists can already marry that first spouse."

Priceless!

Even homosexuals have that right to marry that opposite gender spouse. Now see how silly you are?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181385 Feb 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again.
I'd sure love to hear the reason you think I'm lying. But you don't have one. You know I am sincere, you are just attempting a straw man where I have to prove my veracity.
It's on you toots, not me. Tell us why you hate polygamists and wish to deny them equal protection. Let's cut through your bullsh!t (again).
Once again, probably for the hundredth time, I do not hate polygamists, so you can stop that lie anytime, although I doubt if you will.
Deny them equal protection? Huh? I'm not the Court, sweetcheeks. It's not up to me. Our Constitution grants equal protection. However, I don't believe you understand the concept of equal protection. You think it's the same thing as everyone should have equal rights. It's not the same thing.

So let's cut through your LIES.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181386 Feb 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The government should have no say in which gender you marry.
Sound better now Miss Thing?
No, doesn't sound better, you moron. The government grants marriage. OF COURSE they have a say. It seems that you lack even a basic understanding of the world.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181387 Feb 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again.
I'd sure love to hear the reason you think I'm lying. But you don't have one.
I gave you the reason, you flaming dumbass. You use anti-gay epithets. It is incongruent behavior. Of course there is another possibility..... batshit cra-cra.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181388 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> I gave you the reason, you flaming dumbass. You use anti-gay epithets. It is incongruent behavior. Of course there is another possibility..... batshit cra-cra.
I call bullsh!t. I don't use anti gay epithets Miss Thing. Maybe you sense my contempt for you, but it's not because you're gay.

I have friends and family I love dearly that are homosexuals bla bla bla.

It's a NY thing. You're from Joisey. You never heard someone call another "fruitcake" or fruitloops"? It has no sexuality connotation. You have a huge chip on your shoulder.

If it has any meaning beyond "dude" or etc. It means you're crazy. Nuttier than a fruitcake.

Having said that fruitloops, Screw off you miserable old malcontent hypocrite. Glad it makes you angry.

Hope that helps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181389 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>No, doesn't sound better, you moron. The government grants marriage. OF COURSE they have a say. It seems that you lack even a basic understanding of the world.
You don't like it when the government has a say regarding which gender you choose to marry.

But you like it when they have a say regarding how many you choose to marry.

Classic hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181390 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Go right ahead. Use your hypothetical as proof. We'll continue to laugh at your simple-mindedness. And when the feds do away with that silly law about free-speech, we'll get your ass thrown in jail. Try again, shit-for-brains.
I'm saving this post as proof of your abject stupidity.
Nice! Glad you're not the Queen. What a miserable thing that would be.

People denied equal protection. Ha ha so funny laugh it up good like the bigots against SSM. You are no different. It's just the people you hate are different.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#181391 Feb 26, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to your sister, she doesnít want you, maybe your goat will.
( chuckle )
Frankie, we all know already, you have no actual interest in poly marriage, you donít actually want to marry your sister, and you are refraining from telling us about your feelings toward you goat.
You only use these subjects as a way to try and attack supporters of Same Sex Marriage
You arenít fooling anyone.
So attack the messenger not the message?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#181392 Feb 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like it when the government has a say regarding which gender you choose to marry.
But you like it when they have a say regarding how many you choose to marry.
Classic hypocrite.
What's good for the gay goose is not good for the poly gander.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#181393 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>No, doesn't sound better, you moron. The government grants marriage. OF COURSE they have a say. It seems that you lack even a basic understanding of the world.
Would marriage still exist if the government withdrew legal recognition?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181394 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, probably for the hundredth time, I do not hate polygamists, so you can stop that lie anytime, although I doubt if you will.
Deny them equal protection? Huh? I'm not the Court, sweetcheeks. It's not up to me. Our Constitution grants equal protection. However, I don't believe you understand the concept of equal protection. You think it's the same thing as everyone should have equal rights. It's not the same thing.
You wish to deny polygamists the right to marry. You have stated they are not worthy. Remember? "What about the children!"

And besides, you cannot hide your hostility to poly. Or by association to me. It drips from your every post about it.

You are against equal protection and you are very paranoid. You think I'm trying to trick you. You're insane.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181395 Feb 26, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
What's good for the gay goose is not good for the poly gander.
Well said.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181396 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
Do you like it when they say it has to be an opposite gender person?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181397 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't "sweetcheeks" an "anti gay epitaph Fruitcake?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#181398 Feb 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't "sweetcheeks" an "anti gay epitaph Fruitcake?
Maybe he was asking you out....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181399 Feb 26, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So attack the messenger not the message?
Big D loves the "you're a liar" straw man. It's all he's got. His rebuttal to all my posts.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#181400 Feb 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish to deny polygamists the right to marry. You have stated they are not worthy. Remember? "What about the children!"
And besides, you cannot hide your hostility to poly. Or by association to me. It drips from your every post about it.
You are against equal protection and you are very paranoid. You think I'm trying to trick you. You're insane.
So far no one cares enough about Poly ( including you ) to do the legwork to get things started, it is nothing but a poly for your hostility to supporters of Same Sex Marriage

It wonít work of course, Same sex marriage will continue to expand across states and nations.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181401 Feb 26, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So far no one cares enough about Poly ( including you ) to do the legwork to get things started, it is nothing but a poly for your hostility to supporters of Same Sex Marriage
It wonít work of course, Same sex marriage will continue to expand across states and nations.
Your tired old "no one cares" argument. You have repeated it at least 20 times. You are every wrong. People do care. You are ignorant, not my problem. Don't use it as an argument though. That's stupid.

http://polygamyrights.net/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Fri Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Aug 25 Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 25 sex 692
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 30 at 2:10AM PDT

•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs