Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
158,061 - 158,080 of 200,357 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
FatAsRepublicans

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181122
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Fat Sunday is more like it.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181123
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about jackass?
I fully support marriage equality. Do you?
You are really an ignorant piece of work. Let me spell it out for you one final time. I support equal marriage for Gay Americans who what to marry the ONE person they love. Do you get it you stupid jackass?

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181124
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you are the hater. Advocating marriage rights for yourself, but not for groups you hate. Or simply don't approve of.
Perhaps your anger at me stems from within yourself.
You mistake hate with my apathy in the case of others and yourself.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181125
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a hater, you are.
I support your right to marry whoever you want of whatever gender.
You don't support my right to marry more than one partner of whatever gender.
So climb down off your high horse, hypocrite.
Did you even comprehend my post? So f-ing what? Iím a hypocrite and youíre an ignorant jackass.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181127
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really an ignorant piece of work. Let me spell it out for you one final time. I support equal marriage for Gay Americans who what to marry the ONE person they love. Do you get it you stupid jackass?
Right. You're a hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181128
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even comprehend my post? So f-ing what? Iím a hypocrite and youíre an ignorant jackass.
Right. You're a hypocrite. And a hater. Screaming for rights for yourself that you casually and with hate and anger deny for others.

I support your right to marry your partner. Even though you're a whiny selfish bigot.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181129
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You mistake hate with my apathy in the case of others and yourself.
Many people have apathy for gay marriage. You whine and scream at them.

And then you do the same to others. So whine and scream at yourself. Not me. I support everyone's right to marry. You don't.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181130
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You're a hypocrite.
Frank why are you so gosh darn mad? Tell me Frank do you always suffer from feelings of persecution and inadequacies in the bed room? Seek help, see a Mental health professional. I mean that in a nice way Frank. No one should suffer from short penis syndrome. You can check into getting a implant, maybe find a woman who does not know what 1 inch looks like. Hey you might convince her its 9. Who knows.
Frankie RIzzo

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181131
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Have you ever been turned down when trying to buy sex? Last night I was turned down by two queers and a woman with one leg. Yuk Yuk Yuk, I got the last laugh in, I keep a sheep in my garage, he never says no.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181132
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You're a hypocrite. And a hater. Screaming for rights for yourself that you casually and with hate and anger deny for others.
I support your right to marry your partner. Even though you're a whiny selfish bigot.
You simply havenít a clue do you? Youíre not worthy of my hate and I donít have the right to deny rights to anyone. I just donít care anymore than you or anyone else cared about the rights of Gay Americans as we were ruthlessly brutalized for centuries. You can call me a hypocrite all you want, but, it simply pales in comparison to the abuse that has been perpetrated relentlessly on Gay Americans. Weíre fighting back now and you douche bags are helpless to stop us. Do you get that you ignoramus?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181133
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Strike three, you're out!
Belief systems are a choice. You even admitted it; "Yes, at any point they can change it".
You clearly are an idiot by birth.
Smirk.
You could change too, but you won't. Ergo your lockstep march of stupidity isn't a choice. That is exactly what I was talking about when I make the observation that for most their religion isn't a choice. Sadly, you're too stupid to get the meaning behind that notion. You clearly are an idiot by choice.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181134
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people have apathy for gay marriage. You whine and scream at them.
And then you do the same to others. So whine and scream at yourself. Not me. I support everyone's right to marry. You don't.
Your reply is the epitome of how haters try to marginalize Gay Americans. But, Iím sure you are too stupid to understand that. Youíre such a jackass.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181135
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Strike three, you're out!
Belief systems are a choice. You even admitted it; "Yes, at any point they can change it".
You clearly are an idiot by birth.
Smirk.
Wow, that was bitchy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181136
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Frank why are you so gosh darn mad? Tell me Frank do you always suffer from feelings of persecution and inadequacies in the bed room? Seek help, see a Mental health professional. I mean that in a nice way Frank. No one should suffer from short penis syndrome. You can check into getting a implant, maybe find a woman who does not know what 1 inch looks like. Hey you might convince her its 9. Who knows.
Dopey ad hominem. Work on it Fruitcake. Think real hard. Ask for help.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181137
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply is the epitome of how haters try to marginalize Gay Americans. But, Iím sure you are too stupid to understand that. Youíre such a jackass.
You're a hater I am not. Think about it. Real hard. I support your rights. You don't support mine.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181138
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Frankie RIzzo wrote:
Have you ever been turned down when trying to buy sex? Last night I was turned down by two queers and a woman with one leg. Yuk Yuk Yuk, I got the last laugh in, I keep a sheep in my garage, he never says no.
Aw c'mon Jizzy you silly jackass, you gotta get over me!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181139
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply havenít a clue do you? Youíre not worthy of my hate and I donít have the right to deny rights to anyone. I just donít care anymore than you or anyone else cared about the rights of Gay Americans as we were ruthlessly brutalized for centuries. You can call me a hypocrite all you want, but, it simply pales in comparison to the abuse that has been perpetrated relentlessly on Gay Americans. Weíre fighting back now and you douche bags are helpless to stop us. Do you get that you ignoramus?
Try and relax junior. I am not the enemy. You just got your feelings hurt. Not my problem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181140
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply is the epitome of how haters try to marginalize Gay Americans. But, Iím sure you are too stupid to understand that. Youíre such a jackass.
Yeah, I'm trying to marginalize you by supporting your right to marry. That makes a lot of sense.

Relax Fruitcake.
jkhjhjube6trbyey b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181141
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

rtt77une56ue56h7e56h75e7h5566h 8o79rew6bnn

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181142
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw c'mon Jizzy you silly jackass, you gotta get over me!
Frank are you drunk?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr Fly right 4,893
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 19 hr Tammie Casas is Fat 640
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Jul 27 Ron 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 27 Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Facts facts 15,927
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••