Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,893)

Showing posts 157,841 - 157,860 of200,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days you will remember that anyone can scroll back to previous posts:
"No. I am not interested in a poly marriage." Post #180285
Wish I it wouldn't be so difficult to scroll back and find your anti-poly rant. But that would be obsessive, looking back over old posts for dirt. You and I both know it exists.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
It isn’t something you are interested in
And you attack everyone that supports same sex marriage
You twist every comment about same sex marriage to your obsession to attack supporters of same sex marriage
We ALL already know the motive
What makes it so funny is you have your eyes so tightly shut trying to pretend that we don’t.
Screw off troll. Get back to your interesting and provocative discussion of prop 8 you've been having all day.

But don't discuss same sex marriage! Not allowed, unless you're intersted in getting same sex married!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>It's consistent with his martyr complex. He thinks he's so clever... makes up for his impotence, don't ya know.
Ad hominem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Opponents of gay rights often warn that legalizing same-sex marriage would inexorably lead to legalizing polygamy. Maybe it would, and maybe it should.

Denying gay couples the right to marry violates state constitutional guarantees of equality, as the California and Massachusetts high courts have rightly ruled.(The Supreme Court of California also held that the right to marry is fundamental.)

Surely polyamorists have the same right. Why does simply mentioning polygamy upset you clowns to the point of a witch hunt?

The shadow knows!

Buncha hypocrites, plain and simple.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Marriage. There is no one right way.

And there are certainly not only two right ways (traditional and same sex).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
It isn’t something you are interested in..
...bla bla bla...more insults...ad hominem...
Nah, I've only been attempting to discuss it with you trolls for a few months. So you declare I'm not interested in it.

Priceless!

See how silly you are when you get mad?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
I think the fair thing to do would be copy and paste that link every time Rizzo brings the subject up so we can re-direct the discussion to his new home.
I think the fair thing to do would be to lose your hostility and either discuss the topic or not. Otherwise the fair thing would be to call you an angry little troll. And a fartgoblin.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
Here Frankie, I've created a thread for you. Knock yourself out, hun.
You're welcome.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TFCN2DAGU...
Are you now going to get obsessed with me and change your nic to something creative like "Musty Frankygina"?

Are you going to give up your obsession with Kimare? Or are you going to run with two obsessions at once?

See Jizzybird58 for instructions on how to start derogatory troll threads against people you are too dumb to argue with.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I am in favor of renaming SFO after Harvey Milk.

Of course several paranoid troll-jackasses will say I am lying, bit it is true. I'd like that. Would get lots of good jokes from my relatives in NY every time they visited me here!

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/openforum/artic...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Opponents of gay rights often warn that legalizing same-sex marriage would inexorably lead to legalizing polygamy. Maybe it would, and maybe it should.
KATEY

Davis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

When we vote it is not counted so why give us an opportunity when the resoilts appear to be biased and fixed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

KATEY wrote:
When we vote it is not counted so why give us an opportunity when the resoilts appear to be biased and fixed.
If we could vote on people's rights, many posters here would certainly vote to deny mine! That's why pure democracy doesn't work.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
How many freaking times do we have to tell you to start your own damn thread?
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Hello friends, no doubt you have seen the garbage I have been posting here for the last few days under the names of “SID',“ MalbarCACA”, and various other Malbar CACA names, the reason I have been doing this is to hopefully piss someone off so bad that they complain to the moderators and the moderators go looking for the source of it.
The garbage I posted here is just a taste of the shit that has been plastered on the australian topix forum daily for more than a year, despite literally dozens of petitions to the topix moderators to stop this fool nothing has been done.
I am now appealing to anyone in america that will help me contact someone higher up the management chain in topix, this garbage posted on topix make topix look like a racist dirtbox and australia stupid.
The following is another sample of the crap posted everyday on australian topix.

“ Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.”

If anyone will help me contact someone in topix that might listen, I can be contacted through topix on my topix name [ DUCRT450] or by email at [ kang_gu_ru@hotmail.com] any help will be very much appreciated.
Have a quick look at topix australia and you will see what I mean, the madman usually fires up around 1 or 2 am your time
Regards, SID.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sid wrote:
<quoted text>You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
http://www.wavlist.com/soundfx/020/clock-cuck...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, you said,
"I suggest you grab a REAL dictionary and look up the big words you don't understand." This implies you thought "IKYABWAI" was a (big) word.
LOL! You can't twist your way out of this! Damn, you are dumb!
And again, dummy, the Urban Dictionary is a fine resource for finding the meanings of acronyms used on the internet.
No dummy, the reference to you getting a dictionary was in reference to the big words I used which you failed to understand.

Yet again your low IQ and limited comprehension skills have failed you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I should probably not make fun of the mentally impaired.
Back when same sex marriage was a new idea to the general public including myself, I thought it unnecessary and rather silly. But I thought about it. And began evolving, just like Obama!

Soon I thought, silly but why not? It causes no harm. Soon after I fully evolved and realized it was the right thing to do. Especially after I found out how much it means to gay friends and family that I love and want to be happy. Not long after I was enjoying some fine weddings including my beloved niece and her lovely bride. I love them both.

The difference between you and I is that I have fully evolved. Beyond you hypocrites that stop short of TRUE MARRIAGE EQUALITY. And get PARANOID and ANGRY at the mere mention of MARRIAGE EQUALITY for groups you don't approve of.

Because YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Hope that helps jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
No dummy, the reference to you getting a dictionary was in reference to the big words I used which you failed to understand.
Yet again your low IQ and limited comprehension skills have failed you.
These jackasses don't complain about Rose_NoHo's teenage dopey AOL acronyms being off topic, But MARRIAGE EQUALITY for people they don't like is off topic.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now going to get obsessed with me and change your nic to something creative like "Musty Frankygina"?
Are you going to give up your obsession with Kimare? Or are you going to run with two obsessions at once?
See Jizzybird58 for instructions on how to start derogatory troll threads against people you are too dumb to argue with.
Question 1: No
Question 2: No
Question 3: No

I have no intention of starting a derogatory troll thread against you. But you'll soon see, from the lack of comments on the "other" thread, that nobody is buying your concern for poly-amorous relationships. It simply smells like a red herring argument. Of course, I could be wrong and the masses will energize a ground-swell of support for you.

Should that happen, I'll gladly eat crow.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
OH Randy, Randy, Randy, your arrogance is showing.
Clearly, I am arrogant for stating plain truth. and for extending the rights to free speech to all. Most definitely, a show of supreme conceit. How could I be so bold, right ? Any old pairing of 2 people should be a valid reason to extend governmental benefits .... But not 3, or 4, right ? That would be so wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,841 - 157,860 of200,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••