Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180639 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You're really "wiping the floor" with me again today aren't you Big D?
That is no big deal, everyone does

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#180640 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you nazi pigs hate FREEDOM and EQUALITY so much???? Why is the Constitution vile to you hitler lovers???
You traitors should mvoe to Iran..You would fit right in.
Do you write this stuff yourself, or do you have help from the Orwell wing of the rainbow gang?
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180641 Feb 21, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you write this stuff yourself, or do you have help from the Orwell wing of the rainbow gang?
What??? I hate communist and nazi pigs. I am a Libertarian and a TRUE REAL CONSERVATIVE....I hate racism and bigotry and suppression of freedoms...WHY DONT YOU?????

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#180642 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed at the gym every guy who has a GOP bumper sticker on vehicle that in shower there units are tiny.....WEIRD HUH......
Its weird you're noticing this....maybe you should stay away from gyms.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180643 Feb 21, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Its weird you're noticing this....maybe you should stay away from gyms.
Notice....not anything else...Tell me you have never evern glanced at another guy in a gym or military type shower? Oh wait bet you always got sick note to not be in gym right wimp??????
chris

Murrieta, CA

#180644 Feb 21, 2013
Why does this thread continue? And why do people with abnormal sexual practices,feel they have to be excepted as normal? Geeezz keep it in the bedroom, normal people don't want to here it, And don't care.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180645 Feb 21, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>something tells me that your lame in bed
Not according to his left hand.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180646 Feb 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to his left hand.
I support his right to use either hand
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180647 Feb 21, 2013
chris wrote:
Why does this thread continue? And why do people with abnormal sexual practices,feel they have to be excepted as normal? Geeezz keep it in the bedroom, normal people don't want to here it, And don't care.
What is normal??? Oh and the 1st amendmnet says PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT AND BELIEVE AS THEY WANT..I know you nazi pigs hate freedom and equality....TOUGH CRAP TRAITOR.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180648 Feb 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no big deal, everyone does
Sure.

Why don't you give other forms of marriage the same respect and consideration that you give opposite sex and same sex marriage?

The answer is not "I thought you didn't want people laughing at you" or "your hero Jeffs" or "I support it, it's just that they are all Mormon child rapists and welfare cheats, and all other people (not me of course!) don't support that..." or "It's off topic!" or "They have a bad image" or "I don't care go ahead! Get a lawyer, gather signatures" or "Stop whining and go to court" etc. ad nauseum.

In other words, your only arguments so far have been dopey ad hominem. And not arguments at all.

Of course soon you'll say you wiped the floor with me. Too Funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180649 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
What is normal??? Oh and the 1st amendmnet says PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT AND BELIEVE AS THEY WANT..I know you nazi pigs hate freedom and equality....TOUGH CRAP TRAITOR.
Godwin's Law
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180650 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? I hate communist and nazi pigs. I am a Libertarian and a TRUE REAL CONSERVATIVE....I hate racism and bigotry and suppression of freedoms...WHY DONT YOU?????
Relax fruitcake, you hate a lot of people it seems. Do you like anyone?

Libertarians aren't homphobes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180651 Feb 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#180652 Feb 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He also can go down on himself, rubber neck and no spine
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180653 Feb 21, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>something tells me that your lame in bed
Something tells me that "your" contagious in bed.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#180654 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem.
marron
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180655 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
Why don't you give other forms of marriage the same respect and consideration that you give opposite sex and same sex marriage?
The answer is not "I thought you didn't want people laughing at you" or "your hero Jeffs" or "I support it, it's just that they are all Mormon child rapists and welfare cheats, and all other people (not me of course!) don't support that..." or "It's off topic!" or "They have a bad image" or "I don't care go ahead! Get a lawyer, gather signatures" or "Stop whining and go to court" etc. ad nauseum.
In other words, your only arguments so far have been dopey ad hominem. And not arguments at all.
Of course soon you'll say you wiped the floor with me. Too Funny!
I am telling you that they have a bad image and that is why nothing is happening with that, you seem to take offence that they have a bad image, but I didnít create that image, I am just commenting on it.

I donít have an "argument" as I am not opposed to poly marriage

You attack everyone that supports same sex marriage, and defends those opposed to same sex marriage, the hostility is non-stop

So you are treated personally as you deserve to be treated.

You whine and whine and whine about poly marriage on this form, doing everything you can to distract from the actual topic which is the overturn of Prop 8 and California.

you whine and cry and berate everyone that supports same sex marriage.

but you do nothing about it

No one here believes you, no one here thinks for a moment that you give a damn about poly other than how you can try and use the subject to attack anyone that is for same sex marriage.

if you are laughed at, it is because you are hilariously transparent, if you keep getting wiped by everyone else, it is because it is insanely easy to do.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180656 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's Law
Not a real law...And as long as you act like a nazi will call you one.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#180657 Feb 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitcake, you hate a lot of people it seems. Do you like anyone?
Libertarians aren't homphobes.
Right us Libertarians are not homophobes. We just hate traitors to the USA and people who attack the Constitution.....LIKE YOU.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180658 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice....not anything else...Tell me you have never evern glanced at another guy in a gym or military type shower? Oh wait bet you always got sick note to not be in gym right wimp??????
Easy there cowboy, there probably are threads for that stuff. Over in the check out other guys packages in the shower forum I suppose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Sat gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs