Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#179307 Feb 11, 2013
Oh Rosie...this one is for you;

http://www.canyoncountryzephyr.com/2012/02/01 ...
It’s hard to imagine the gay community and the fundamentalist Mormon community agreeing on anything, but the Sister Wives are smart to look to gay rights achievements for their inspiration. I can’t imagine how any judge would rule against them—a group of consenting adults who have lived responsibly with each other for years—but it’s possible that they will have a long fight ahead of them. It’s possible that it will be a still longer fight until they receive the right to legally marry. And then who knows what battle will come next—which other groups will follow, rising up to claim the same rights as their neighbors. All I know is that more are coming. And I wish all the best to them.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#179308 Feb 11, 2013
Your semantic ejaculations are irrelevant. More states are adopting marriage equality all the time. When people have a license in their hands, they don't give a sh1t what's in your heart.

See, you're irrelevant.

I'm Kimare's vagina and I approved this message.
Free WiFi

Monrovia, CA

#179309 Feb 11, 2013
Looks like the "out of towners" gin mill has gotten into high gear, again!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179310 Feb 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
Oh Rosie...this one is for you;
http://www.canyoncountryzephyr.com/2012/02/01 ...
It’s hard to imagine the gay community and the fundamentalist Mormon community agreeing on anything, but the Sister Wives are smart to look to gay rights achievements for their inspiration. I can’t imagine how any judge would rule against them—a group of consenting adults who have lived responsibly with each other for years—but it’s possible that they will have a long fight ahead of them. It’s possible that it will be a still longer fight until they receive the right to legally marry. And then who knows what battle will come next—which other groups will follow, rising up to claim the same rights as their neighbors. All I know is that more are coming. And I wish all the best to them.
Let me predict her response. Polygamy is a "non issue". Or "it's not an equal rights issue, it just isn't". Or "If a polygamist goes to the JP..." oh, hell you know her all her dopey responses!
spike-a-roo

Los Angeles, CA

#179311 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post.
A.ssss kisser!
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#179312 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah. Sure, it works for you but I don't like to have sex with guys.
The nibble marks on at least sixty-five San Franciscan kokks say you do.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179314 Feb 11, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
The nibble marks on at least sixty-five San Franciscan kokks say you do.
You're the man to know. I haven't seen 65 different dicks in my life.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179315 Feb 11, 2013
spike-a-roo wrote:
<quoted text>
A.ssss kisser!
Troll.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#179316 Feb 11, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie
Sigh......why is it so hard for you to fathom that "marriage equality", can be, and is, used to promote consentual plural marriage?
America's favorite plural marriage family, the Browns, have gone on tee vee numerous times, expressing their support for ssm, and comparing that "struggle" with their struggle. Why not just accept it. As much as you and all the other SSMers want everyone else to accept gay marriage, you should also accept plural marriage. Marriage equaltity demands that you do.
Everybody already has marriage equality when it comes to plural marriage.
Should everybody be able to marry more than one person? Why not start a forum about that subject?
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#179317 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the man to know. I haven't seen 65 different dicks in my life.
My mistake. Make that sixty-six. I forgot about your dad.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#179319 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the man . I have seen 65 different dicks in my life.
Bragger
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179320 Feb 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Should everybody be able to marry more than one person? Why not start a forum about that subject?
No they don't. You can't do it, you'll go to prison. That's equality?

How can you with a straight face I presume, expect us to swallow that bullsh!t?
JackBird

Monrovia, CA

#179321 Feb 11, 2013
Poster 179319 Go back to your hidden location and eat a lollyPop, P.S. don't forget to cock an pull the trigger first.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179322 Feb 11, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Bragger
I see you picked up a fan. Bruno!

Dumb and Dumber!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179323 Feb 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you ignored it, you have no logical defense.
Instead you engage silly disputes. Apparently someone blew your brains out...
Snicker
No, it sent me its brain cell, for the idiot that I am building...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#179324 Feb 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But Rosie we have a perfectly good "marriage equality" forum right here....it'd be a shame to let it go to waste.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179325 Feb 11, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no logical defense? Huh? Why would I defend your meaningless platitudes when you can't even do that?
But, silly, you aren't defending Kimare, you are arguing against the wisdom that Kimare offers...As the child argues against the wisdom of the adult.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179326 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If marriage has nothing to do with procreation why can't I marry my sister?
Now try to come up with an argument against incest marriage.
You are using logic to confuse Chongo. Inevitably. Logic and Chongo....What a conflict...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#179327 Feb 11, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I checked the topic was Judge overturns Prop 8.
Thank you, for trying to keep Big D on topic.
Round about

Monrovia, CA

#179328 Feb 11, 2013
It's a well known secret, Douglas Tessitor married into the Colley Ford family has help the Colley faily out of so many financial problems with his influence on the Glendora, california city council. Getting then Redevelopment monies on a couple time periods.

Money floats back around to his pockets sooner or later through his wife or a free vaction paid by the Colleys.

Calexico Police Officers noticed that the brand new Ford F-150 pickup truck, were able to trace the pickup to the (Glendora, California) Colley Ford dealership.

The Calexico police had to wake up the (Mayberry)Glendora Police of the grand theft auto from Douglas Tessitors family owned dealership.

Sounds like a inside job, someone was paying soemone off and taking a insurance write off, isn't insurance one of Dougies side lines?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chart House demolition slated for Tuesday (Mar '13) Tue Michael2327 2
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... Oct 27 Octopus 73
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 26 Jill 130
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Oct 25 nick 710
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search