Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,987

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#179200 Feb 11, 2013
I had my nap gays should be allowed to get married so they suffer also(smile) always so happy that rainbow symbol is gonna change to a dark cloud You will to go throuh divorce court and believe me omg just kidding good luck to all

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#179201 Feb 11, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude.
Get new material. It was ignorant the first time you said it and it remains that way.
Of course you ignored it, you have no logical defense.

Instead you engage silly disputes. Apparently someone blew your brains out...

Snicker

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#179202 Feb 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you ignored it, you have no logical defense.
Instead you engage silly disputes. Apparently someone blew your brains out...
Snicker
a Mangina that bears no fruit is nuts.
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#179203 Feb 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ÖÖ
Get Over It,party

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#179204 Feb 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you play that word game?
Its fun. Try it sometime. Now who, or what defines legal marriage? Unless there's a common understanding, this could go on and on and on.......
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#179205 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup, you third rate jackass! Who rattled your cage?
Wake up and taste the COCKtail girlyboy. Oh and your mother rattled my cage, and I rocked her world you homo
trix

La Puente, CA

#179206 Feb 11, 2013
Ding dang hippies, dognabbit!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179207 Feb 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do, Bigfoot. If a polygamist walks into the JP and asks to marry more than one person, they will be told the same thing anybody else is told. That's equal. Should people be allowed to marry more than one person? Well, that's not really the topic here, why not start a forum and talk about it? Oh, yeah, you don't really give a damn about polygamy, you are just against gay marriage, but can't come up with a good argument against it, so you try to cloud the issue by bringing up polygamy.(Notice, I'm not taking a stand on polygamy.)
Sounds like a joke!

A polygamist walks into the JP...

If a man walks into the JP and says he wants to marry another man in most states he'll be told he can marry the woman of his choice just like everyone else.

It's wrong for same sex couples not to be allowed to marry and it's EQUALLY wrong for polyamorists not being allowed to marry.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179208 Feb 11, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up and taste the COCKtail girlyboy. Oh and your mother rattled my cage, and I rocked her world you homo
She's good eh? Yes indeed she is! I'm proud of Mom!

But I have some bad news for you. She's got AIDS! I was lucky, I stopped banging her before she got it. You, not so lucky! See your doctor.
Neil Andblowme

Hoboken, NJ

#179209 Feb 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you ignored it, you have no logical defense.
Instead you engage silly disputes. Apparently someone blew your brains out...
Snicker
I have no logical defense? Huh? Why would I defend your meaningless platitudes when you can't even do that?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179210 Feb 11, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no logical defense? Huh? Why would I defend your meaningless platitudes when you can't even do that?
Because you have no logical defense.
Lots of time

Monrovia, CA

#179211 Feb 11, 2013
If you paid full price of the ticket then you shouldn't worry.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179212 Feb 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the whole point. Polygamist or not, a person can only marry one person. Equal.
That's the whole point. Homosexual or not, a person can only marry the opposite sex. Equal.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179213 Feb 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a simple non issue. You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. Now, try to come up with an argument against gay marriage.
If marriage has nothing to do with procreation why can't I marry my sister?

Now try to come up with an argument against incest marriage.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#179214 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's good eh? Yes indeed she is! I'm proud of Mom!
But I have some bad news for you. She's got AIDS! I was lucky, I stopped banging her before she got it. You, not so lucky! See your doctor.
So you gonna keep packing your Daddy's fudge on weekends? Him and his fishing buddies??
Good little queer. Yor are living the good life most pansys can only dream of.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179215 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If marriage has nothing to do with procreation why can't I marry my sister?
Now try to come up with an argument against incest marriage.
and the slippery slope argument continues, he has gone from poly, now to incest, wait and watch folks... goats will be coming soon.

Or you can read the comic book
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179216 Feb 11, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
So you gonna keep packing your Daddy's fudge on weekends? Him and his fishing buddies??
Good little queer. Yor are living the good life most pansys can only dream of.
Dad married you silly! And he won't cheat on you, I tried! Mom's AIDS is f'ing up your brain! Dad's too.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#179217 Feb 11, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad married you silly! And he won't cheat on you, I tried! Mom's AIDS is f'ing up your brain! Dad's too.
Before you ask, I donít particularly care if you marry your goat.

I know you are not to that part of the sequenced argument yet, but I wanted to say that up front before we have 3000 posts asking if I support you marrying your goat
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179221 Feb 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and the slippery slope argument continues, he has gone from poly, now to incest, wait and watch folks... goats will be coming soon.
Or you can read the comic book
Yes. I am here to discuss the topic, marriage equality. Which of course includes the slippery slope and marriage in all it's many forms.Not just forms you approve of.

You are here to troll me, because I hurt your feelings and you are too dumb to respond intelligently.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#179222 Feb 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you ask, I donít particularly care if you marry your goat.
I know you are not to that part of the sequenced argument yet, but I wanted to say that up front before we have 3000 posts asking if I support you marrying your goat
No. Goats cannot enter into contracts. And the marry your goat argument is stupid. You can have sex with your goat only if he likes it!

Otherwise I'm telling on you. It's illegal. But probably not in Modesto! So you've got a loophole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr ForkBelly 7,962
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sat ET SNELL 26
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) Sep 20 marcella williams 4
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united Sep 20 James 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••