Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178794 Feb 8, 2013
If traditional marriage is defined as the union of two people of opposite gender, and if the gender requirement is nothing but prejudice, exclusion and an arbitrary denial of one's autonomous choices in love, then the other requirement, the number restriction (two and only two), is a similarly arbitrary, discriminatory and indefensible denial of individual choice.

PLEASE Big D and Jazybird, get all your dopey playground insults done and put your hurt feelings aside and let's have a serious discussion of marriage equality!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178795 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of hypocrites, that's what you and Big D are. You support marriage rights only for groups you like and gleefully deny them to groups you don't like. Then personally attack me with ad hominem when I point out your hypocrisy
I support marriage equality you do not.
Speaking of your telling others to stay on topic, the cases before the court will have no effect whatsoever on your obsession.

I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy in telling others to stay on topic ( not that anyone needs to have it pointed out, they all know you are a hypocrite )
PisnPot

Monrovia, CA

#178796 Feb 8, 2013
While it happens time to time, so many 'out-of-towners post on the john crappers web site.

His home town of course is located in the UK, center or arm pit of the world.

Keep them there is a task.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178797 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I just ordered a new case of duct tape. When it arrives I will try and fix you.
hmmm maybe you can fix stupid? ;)
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178798 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You asked for the list, I gave it to you. Did you see it? Therefore it a real list.
It's by you. You fibbed and said it's by many topix posters.

Try and get on topic, or at least make your ad hominem funny.

You clowns complain about me, when you are the problem.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178799 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Your memory sucks, I have answerd your question many times. I don't care if you want 5 wives or to marry your brother. None of then has any affect on my marriage.
You support the legalization of polygamy? Really? You are such a fibber, I can never tell.

And you never post anything of substance just dopey playground nonsense that you should be embarrassed by. Do you ever read it after you post it? It's stupid.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178800 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of your telling others to stay on topic, the cases before the court will have no effect whatsoever on your obsession.
I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy in telling others to stay on topic ( not that anyone needs to have it pointed out, they all know you are a hypocrite )
Marriage rights for others besides monogamous same sex is perfectly on topic.

You attempt to censor me because you want to avoid revealing your hypocrisy in supporting marriage equality only for groups you like.

Censorship sucks. Especially on an opinion forum.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178801 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You support the legalization of polygamy? Really? You are such a fibber, I can never tell.
And you never post anything of substance just dopey playground nonsense that you should be embarrassed by. Do you ever read it after you post it? It's stupid.
WTF are you S-L-O-W, I told you the same things before.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178802 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You attempt to censor me because you want to avoid revealing your hypocrisy in supporting marriage equality only for groups you like.
We don't care what you say, fluck its always stoooooopid

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178803 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's by you. You fibbed and said it's by many topix posters.
Try and get on topic, or at least make your ad hominem funny.
You clowns complain about me, when you are the problem.
I asked Big D, Rose No-Ho that and myself are many. Judging from the Judgits there are many more. Would you care for more people to tell you the same thing? I can put it up for a vote if you like. Maybe a poll on Topix. Is Frankie Rizzo an asshat?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178804 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship does suck, that is why people telling others to stay on topic while they say whatever they want on any topic they want themselves is really fun to point out their hypocrisy

you go ahead and search for people that give a crap about your obsession. I wont mind, as long as you dont make posts telling others to stay on topic.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178805 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>We don't care what you say, fluck its always stoooooopid
Why is my advocating marriage equality "stupid"?

Don't you have any reasons for your hypocrisy beyond dumb ad hominem?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178806 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> I asked Big D, Rose No-Ho that and myself are many. Judging from the Judgits there are many more. Would you care for more people to tell you the same thing? I can put it up for a vote if you like. Maybe a poll on Topix. Is Frankie Rizzo an asshat?
Yes. Prove it.

If you and those other jackasses consider anyone advocating marriage equality an "asshat", You are "asshats".

You said you already took a poll. I called bullshit. And I was right.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178807 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Prove it.
If you and those other jackasses consider anyone advocating marriage equality an "asshat", You are "asshats".
You said you already took a poll. I called bullshit. And I was right.
It was private.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178808 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is my advocating marriage equality "stupid"?
Don't you have any reasons for your hypocrisy beyond dumb ad hominem?
Your advocating asshatness.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178809 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship does suck, that is why people telling others to stay on topic while they say whatever they want on any topic they want themselves is really fun to point out their hypocrisy
you go ahead and search for people that give a crap about your obsession. I wont mind, as long as you dont make posts telling others to stay on topic.
I don't care what you mind or don't mind, Jackass. I don't care that you falsely accuse me of being off topic beyond pointing out you only do it to avoid revealing your hypocrisy.

Whatever gives you the idea I need your permission or approval?

Get on topic. Marriage equality for all, not just groups you approve of.

The topic is not your petty little grievances of me. It's marriage equality.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#178810 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm maybe you can fix stupid? ;)
He won't really be fixed, just duct taped to his LazyBoy
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178811 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> I asked Big D, Rose No-Ho that and myself are many. Judging from the Judgits there are many more. Would you care for more people to tell you the same thing? I can put it up for a vote if you like. Maybe a poll on Topix. Is Frankie Rizzo an asshat?
Who cares what you dopes think about me. Get on topic jackass!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178812 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>It was private.
Bullshit. Anyway who cares except you silly dopes?

You took a private poll! Too funny!

What a jackass!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178813 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Your advocating asshatness.
No that's you. I am advocating equality. I have never mentioned "asshatness".

Perhaps you should look back over our posts this morning. Mine are on marriage equality. Yours are on "asshatness". And dopey "private" "polls" you made up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Misty Me 7,968
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr do it here 16,011
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]