Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,772)

Showing posts 155,421 - 155,440 of200,207
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Can't take a hint, can you? Banned 5 times.... hmmmm.... what could that possibly mean? It couldn't be you..... it must be some far left conspiracy. yeah, that's it.
Glad we are in agreement. We both see it my way. It IS a conspiracy, to silence any opposition to SSM.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only two options here.
1. Either you took it literally because you used the word Anthropomorphisation.
2. Or you used a word you had no understanding of what it meant.
I would suggest you be careful about throwing the word 'dumb' around...
If I copied it, it would be in quotes.
Smirk.
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
What you did was use vegetation in your analogy about humans, thus imparting human qualities. It was really dumb sounding and now your feeble attempts to insult are making you look even less competent. You're sounding more and more like Brian these days.
There you go,'analogy'!

It is a perfect analogy of a dumb argument. Perhaps that is what you are confused about.

Smile.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Rock is just some stupid wannabe on the internet, the tree analogy really suits him! But still stuck there wanting to be loved again by your partner? Want to have sex with him to convince him you are desirable?

But, you are the real thing, an internet idiot. Why don't you have it off with Chongo ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Can you believe this guy? What a maroon. It cracks me up when these uneducated types believe that whatever they write is correct and logical just because they wrote it. They don't realize how silly they look. But, hey.... they will be joining the other bigots in the dustbin of history very soon.
Referring to yourself in the third person is a symptom. The tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism. In order to learn how to effectively refer to yourself in the third person, it is often desirable to understand the narcissist mentality, and develop an ability to "role-play" as an actual narcissist. Needless to say, the comedic potential of having this ability cannot be overestimated, but there is also danger, in that you may inadvertently develop strong narcissistic tendencies in yourself without realizing it.
Children who fail to grow out of the "monarchic" phase of intellectual development and into the "dualistic" phase may become narcissistic throughout their lives. They may effectively intellectualize and rationalize their behavior, but their inability to view situations from perspectives other than their own causes them to also become abusive or coldly detached when challenged, and to react with rage and indignance when denied or thwarted in some way.
Paradoxically, the tendency of narcissists to refer to themselves in the third person stems from precisely this inability. When asked to explain their ill-conceived actions or describe their negative emotions, narcissists usually refuse to take responsibility for them. Instead, they blame others, often by composing narratives featuring a suspiciously-autobiographical "fictitious" character who understands everything, is a world-renowned expert in whatever subject is germane to the issue at hand, and whose authority is therefore unquestioned. This is also why narcissists may be inextricably drawn to the act of making up quotes.
According to Dr. Sigmundheimer F. Rhoid, author of Narcissism: Why I'm Right and You're Just Really Gay, "Narcissism can be a very useful tool for quote fabrication. In fact, I happen to personally know a world-famous behavioral theorist who's studied the made-up quoting phenomenon for many years, and he says precisely the same thing."
In general, this kind of activity should be strenuously avoided by anyone wishing to maintain their personal sanity. I might have told you this sooner, but it was already too late.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a very bright clever person are you? Out to attack everybody then? So you are now attacking everybody belonging to the bipolar disorder group? I suppose you aren't attacking me though, but instead Frankie, as he seems to have bipolar disorder judging by his over reactive hyper excited manners.
Just attacking the idiots, my scorn is equal opportunity. Never did attack Mike, just you, Chongo, and JodieDoDo, for idiocy.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Pizzo, You are not playing the game right. You are to reply to the comments of others, not your own. You are playing with yourself again you loser. I guess you are not ready step out into the world. You should return back to your mommys tit. lol
I think that your mommas tit was a better place for him, you should have more respect for your father, don't call him "Pizzo", you should address him as "Father".
DJST

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Don't just sit there open up the site:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/720964/san-...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I bet he would love the two of you to spit roast him.
If LittleBrain was on fire, and I had to piss, I'd go find a rock to hose down...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

It is a perfect anal argument.
Smile.
We do enjoy talking about anal sex, Kimare and I.
DJST

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

First we will need shipping crates and what not.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh, you idiot, if marriages in prison were forced, they would have to marry men usually with men because most men in prisons are males, stupid.
Most men in prisons are males. You are almost too fu@king stupid to respond to.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shush child!
STFU, Damian.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Referring to yourself in the third person is a symptom. The tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism. In order to learn how to effectively refer to yourself in the third person, it is often desirable to understand the narcissist mentality, and develop an ability to "role-play" as an actual narcissist. Needless to say, the comedic potential of having this ability cannot be overestimated, but there is also danger, in that you may inadvertently develop strong narcissistic tendencies in yourself without realizing it.
Children who fail to grow out of the "monarchic" phase of intellectual development and into the "dualistic" phase may become narcissistic throughout their lives. They may effectively intellectualize and rationalize their behavior, but their inability to view situations from perspectives other than their own causes them to also become abusive or coldly detached when challenged, and to react with rage and indignance when denied or thwarted in some way.
Paradoxically, the tendency of narcissists to refer to themselves in the third person stems from precisely this inability. When asked to explain their ill-conceived actions or describe their negative emotions, narcissists usually refuse to take responsibility for them. Instead, they blame others, often by composing narratives featuring a suspiciously-autobiographical "fictitious" character who understands everything, is a world-renowned expert in whatever subject is germane to the issue at hand, and whose authority is therefore unquestioned. This is also why narcissists may be inextricably drawn to the act of making up quotes.
According to Dr. Sigmundheimer F. Rhoid, author of Narcissism: Why I'm Right and You're Just Really Gay, "Narcissism can be a very useful tool for quote fabrication. In fact, I happen to personally know a world-famous behavioral theorist who's studied the made-up quoting phenomenon for many years, and he says precisely the same thing."
In general, this kind of activity should be strenuously avoided by anyone wishing to maintain their personal sanity. I might have told you this sooner, but it was already too late.
I diagnosed him back a long time ago when he was "Aida Lott".

Narcissistic personality disorder. NPD. He might as well wear a T shirt with 5" block letters!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I did homework for 12 years in public schools, as well as a total of 8 in universities seeking a doctorate. Apart from that the only "homework" I've done in subsequent years involves learning more as information in my field advances. That and the occasional internet search to better understand some of the inner workings on a bike or two I've been restoring.
It does, however, appear my initial assessment of your IQ was rather generous. I assumed the first digit was a 9.
No just 9.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I diagnosed him back a long time ago when he was "Aida Lott".
Narcissistic personality disorder. NPD. He might as well wear a T shirt with 5" block letters!
Which explains it. We're always right, and he's just really gay....
Are we

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Are we talking about out of towners posters or what?

They have destroyed the iconic Buddhas of Bamiyan,
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself again? Aren't you particularly dull....
HoweeTatts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

See for yourself, how the truely ignorant destroy the world treasures.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/02...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself again? Aren't you particularly dull....
Don't tax yourself....
Frankie Rizzo

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey! I'm looking for like-minded fun and exciting guys interested in exchanging nude pics. Blacks and gingers especially. Also up for nude Skype chatting.
I'm discreet and clean. Get back to me for further. I'm the real deal so don't expect to be disappointed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 155,421 - 155,440 of200,207
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 23 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Jul 6 Tammie Casas Is Fat 625
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Jul 6 Sandy 118
US: Afghan vote step forward on 'democratic path' Jul 4 Rho 9
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
Review: Steve Leskera Painting Jul 2 Digiscotto69 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Oinkie 15,910
•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••