Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Time falls away...”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#177626 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you believe polygamy doesn't deserve the same respect as same sex marriage?
Polygamists are faithful to the collective, e.g. the other sister-wives. Marriage is a sacred relationship between two people. A man who loves many women has a heart that is divided. There is no room for a divided heart in a true marriage.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177627 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Rush, I don't want to hear you. I have the right to take away your voice.
Blow it out your a$$ little lady.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177628 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane Dodo is nothing more than a toy for the women and girls to play with and throw away. He's got nothing! And I'm sure his cock could do with being castrated!
You sure do like to talk about male body parts. Just after you wrote that you were up parascope wernt ya? Your not against gay marriage, it is just that your boyfriend hasnt asked yet! Hang in there and buy some chapstick, he will come around sooner or later.
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

#177629 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aricept. Check into it.
oh. you're claiming you are not a fraud, but that you have Alzheimer's and don't remember what job you did for GE for 25 years?

I don't believe you fraud boy!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177630 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Rush, I don't want to hear you. I have the right to take away your voice.

Too bad Stranger Danger. I feel like talking to you......My friend.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177632 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Boy that was a funny one!
But you are always off topic, let's get back on topic.
Why don't you give poly MARRIAGE the same respect you give SAME SEX MARRIAGE?
Yes lets get back on topic, so with the decline of religion in America there is less call and less tolerance for religious cults like the FLDS and more call for same sex marriage.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177633 Jan 29, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh. you're claiming you are not a fraud, but that you have Alzheimer's and don't remember what job you did for GE for 25 years?
I don't believe you fraud boy!
I told you my job was pointing out fake lawyers. Your case was no contest.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177634 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> I told you my job was pointing out fake lawyers. Your case was no contest.
You were the poster boy for fake lawyers? Easy job.
JaneDooDoo

Monrovia, CA

#177635 Jan 29, 2013
You haven't been taking your pills lately have you?
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

#177636 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> I told you my job was pointing out fake lawyers. Your case was no contest.
Yes, you SAY all kids of things.

I am asking for something based in "reality"...
ever heard of it?
Marianne

La Grange, CA

#177637 Jan 29, 2013
The United States. A free country in which all have the freedom to express themselves within its laws and for the good of man. HOWEVER, man has taken God out of the picture and anarchy has reigned into men having sex with men and women having sex with women. God says if you choose to ignore my instruction I God will give you over to a debased mind. Now when I was born I knew that I was born a woman, plain and simple, no questions asked,I grew to have all the physical traits of being so. HOWEVER, the gays and lesbians are in their minds a bit confused.Ladies, can't you see that you were created (by God) with certain, physical traits to have children. Now you have to adopt and yet confuse a child about man and woman and "making babies". I had girlfriends growing up but I never "lusted"after them. God said that He created us to be as one, one man and one woman, joined. It's what's meant to be.Again,a liberal judge forcing their will on the people. All will bow down before Christ at judgement and He will see our most secret thoughts and hold us accountable to them. God only wants to love on you.There's still time to turn from your ways, this includes you judge.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177638 Jan 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do like to talk about male body parts. Just after you wrote that you were up parascope wernt ya? Your not against gay marriage, it is just that your boyfriend hasnt asked yet! Hang in there and buy some chapstick, he will come around sooner or later.
I'm a male, not a female, moron. Now listen small child, I was refering to how he boasted about his dick and we showed him for who he really was. I am straight as well demon.
Ultra

Monrovia, CA

#177639 Jan 29, 2013
Stick with it and you mght end up somewhere.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177640 Jan 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Stranger Danger. I feel like talking to you......My friend.
Stranger danger? Scared of other people now eh? Except from your matriarchal wife, you disrespectful small child?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177641 Jan 29, 2013
Marianne wrote:
The United States. A free country in which all have the freedom to express themselves within its laws and for the good of man. HOWEVER, man has taken God out of the picture and anarchy has reigned into men having sex with men and women having sex with women. God says if you choose to ignore my instruction I God will give you over to a debased mind. Now when I was born I knew that I was born a woman, plain and simple, no questions asked,I grew to have all the physical traits of being so. HOWEVER, the gays and lesbians are in their minds a bit confused.Ladies, can't you see that you were created (by God) with certain, physical traits to have children. Now you have to adopt and yet confuse a child about man and woman and "making babies". I had girlfriends growing up but I never "lusted"after them. God said that He created us to be as one, one man and one woman, joined. It's what's meant to be.Again,a liberal judge forcing their will on the people. All will bow down before Christ at judgement and He will see our most secret thoughts and hold us accountable to them. God only wants to love on you.There's still time to turn from your ways, this includes you judge.
Those were good strong words to demand against the heathens like Rush!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177642 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a male, not a female, moron. Now listen small child, I was refering to how he boasted about his dick and we showed him for who he really was. I am straight as well demon.
I dont think you are. Closet case. Free yourself of the chains that hold you down.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177643 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Stranger danger? Scared of other people now eh? Except from your matriarchal wife, you disrespectful small child?
Definatly not scared of you. I love and respect my wife. Why are you scared of women? Rejected too many times? Or is it the fact that you are looking for a boyfriend? You are lying to everyone here, but mostly to yourself. Give in, it is not wrong.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177644 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were good strong words to demand against the heathens like Rush!
Dont be scared of me, I just wanna be your friend. I think you need a hug.....Come here buddy, bring it on in..*hugs*:>)
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177645 Jan 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Definatly not scared of you. I love and respect my wife. Why are you scared of women? Rejected too many times? Or is it the fact that you are looking for a boyfriend? You are lying to everyone here, but mostly to yourself. Give in, it is not wrong.
Is this your best? I'm sure you want to please her to sound like a nice warm sweet person like you find her! Do you want yourself to measure up to the way you perceive her?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177646 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your best? I'm sure you want to please her to sound like a nice warm sweet person like you find her! Do you want yourself to measure up to the way you perceive her?
Why are you so jealous? Just reach out and try to find someone. And no you cant marry your hand, or that rat thingy Ratchet, you need to get out of the basement. It might be a good idea to visit a tanning bed, all the time you spend in your moms basement dressed in her clothes has most likly left you a little pale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Tue Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web