Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201854 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#177598 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't condemn inter-racial marriage, only gay "marriage". I don't believe in loveless marriages. But gays pretend to love when really they lust.
Any marriage to you would be a loveless marriage I think.

I donít care what any of the billions of Gods command, they are nothing but figments of your imagination.

And we will not be ruled by your imaginary playmate
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177599 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you always side with them?
Yet another FAIL at reading comprehension.
DorN

La Puente, CA

#177600 Jan 29, 2013
Gay and lesbian individuals are born that way. The have the right to love the person of their choice and be respected by being able to marry them and get the legal financial benefits that straight marriages enjoy.
Many gay men that I have known are very gentle ethecal,and talented individuals.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177601 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another FAIL at reading comprehension.
Yet another straw man.
boo bap bonkerz

Sonoma, CA

#177602 Jan 29, 2013
We must arm all children and seniors with assault weapons as they is easier to hit with and that is good for kids and seniors who cant shoot any good yet. When they leanrnd then send em some better tools. When all these assaults is sold the economy will fowerish and all will be well and we can say we done something that counts and stop taxing the cool wealthy as it is making them mad.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177603 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another straw man.
You failing at reading comprehension is a straw man? Not even remotely. Your post is proof. "Why do I side with them?".... he was talking about YOU, stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177604 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>You failing at reading comprehension is a straw man? Not even remotely. Your post is proof. "Why do I side with them?".... he was talking about YOU, stupid.
I know, stupid. Isn't it cool how I turned it around on you to make you mad!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Janey-Doody. What a dope!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177605 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil Rock. He actually has the same location as the other rock, he is the same person, he is lying.
For someone who says they are so virtuous, you sure lie alot.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177606 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, stupid. Isn't it cool how I turned it around on you to make you mad!
YUK!YUK!YUK! Janey-Doody. What a dope!
LMFAO@you

Rubbish! You have no power here. Be gone before someone drops a house on you.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177607 Jan 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who says they are so virtuous, you sure lie alot.
Shut up Rush, I don't want to hear you. I have the right to take away your voice.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177608 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@you
Rubbish! You have no power here. Be gone before someone drops a house on you.
ROFLMAO!

A couple of weeks ago I accidently broke my wifes broom, so I went to the hardware store and bought another one, the lady at the counter asked me if the broom was all I needed, I told her "Yes, I had to give her last one to the wizard" she looked at me for like 15 seconds before she burst out laughing. Took her a while.
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

#177609 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@you
Rubbish! You have no power here. Be gone before someone drops a house on you.
you write the same stuff everyday to every poster...
its BORING...

you must be tired of typing out this same trash. I am sure tired of reading it...

you love to brag that you have a big penis, but your behavior clearly indicates otherwise...

as does your refusal to tell me what your job was as you attempt to trash mine many times a day..

you are a sad fellow dude...
and your cuts on me seem to have no effect, what do you make of that?

reality dude, that's what i make of it...
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177610 Jan 29, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
you write the same stuff everyday to every poster...
its BORING...
you must be tired of typing out this same trash. I am sure tired of reading it...
you love to brag that you have a big penis, but your behavior clearly indicates otherwise...
as does your refusal to tell me what your job was as you attempt to trash mine many times a day..
you are a sad fellow dude...
and your cuts on me seem to have no effect, what do you make of that?
reality dude, that's what i make of it...
Jane Dodo is nothing more than a toy for the women and girls to play with and throw away. He's got nothing! And I'm sure his cock could do with being castrated!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177611 Jan 29, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
you write the same stuff everyday to every poster...
its BORING...
you must be tired of typing out this same trash. I am sure tired of reading it...
you love to brag that you have a big penis, but your behavior clearly indicates otherwise...
as does your refusal to tell me what your job was as you attempt to trash mine many times a day..
you are a sad fellow dude...
and your cuts on me seem to have no effect, what do you make of that?
reality dude, that's what i make of it...
Aricept. Check into it.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177612 Jan 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
A couple of weeks ago I accidently broke my wifes broom, so I went to the hardware store and bought another one, the lady at the counter asked me if the broom was all I needed, I told her "Yes, I had to give her last one to the wizard" she looked at me for like 15 seconds before she burst out laughing. Took her a while.
lol
Drackma

Monrovia, CA

#177617 Jan 29, 2013
This once again ookinglike he fast lane on the 405 freeway.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177618 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
YUK!YUK!YUK!

Boy that was a funny one!

But you are always off topic, let's get back on topic.

Why don't you give poly MARRIAGE the same respect you give SAME SEX MARRIAGE?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177619 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aricept. Check into it.
Doesn't work for you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177620 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO@you
Rubbish! You have no power here. Be gone before someone drops a house on you.
Ha ha another good one so funny.

Do you think poly MARRIAGE deserves the same consideration as SAME SEX MARRIAGE?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177621 Jan 29, 2013
Evil Frankie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul 26 Maria Anderson 157
Desert Hot Springs Police Dept. Great Public Se... Jul 17 Dorris 7
News Man petitions road name change to mend racial t... Jul 11 inewsmaster 1
Review: jumpers zone party rentals Jul 9 Yaneth 1
News SC Labs wins contract to test pot for Palm Springs Jul 9 LOLbumps 1
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Jun '15 Tracy 2
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Jun '15 Mr Jon Doe 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages