Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#177582 Jan 28, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of his proximity to the industrial waste dumps, why else ? Little too much hexavalent chromium, I think...
I was thinking it might be from excessive auto-erotic asphyxiation, but you just might be on to something there.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177583 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Pesky annoyances...
Comic relief! I think Big D is very mad at me. I think Rose_NoHo is very mad at you.

Rose_NoHo promised to never ever respond to me again! Too funny!

Big D says he's not mad, he's laughing. ha ha. Too funny!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#177584 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Too right. Imagine equating the two. One fight was about being considered human, the other is about being able to boff one of your own gender and have it legitimized. One fight was heroic, and the other is shameful.
No, bigfoot, the fights are the same, the one for equality. Loving v VA was about being able to boff a member of a different race and have it legitimized.
Why do you lie about being a Wiccan?
The Natchitoches Project

Torrance, CA

#177585 Jan 28, 2013
Who is Ángel Guevara Bello (or "Guevarabello")?
Is somebody going to write a book or make a movie about him (or "her")?

Who was Cristy Zugey Álvarez?
Is anybody going to name a film festival, school, library, airport, foundation, association or federal law after her? And let's not forget Justin Daniel James either.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177586 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 is unconstitutional.
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/U-S-appeal...
I post that prop 8 is unconstitutional and 5 jackasses judge me "off topic", "disagree" and "spam"!

So prop 8 is off topic on the prop 8 thread if Frankie posts about it! No bias here!

Of course it's probably only one jackass rigging the judge-its. Can you imagine what kind of loser would do that!

Priceless!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177587 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
No, Momma, it sure isn't. Look at the location of the poster. Sorry that they used my name, but it cannot be helped, idiots may type anything that they wish to. That ass-puppet is from L.A.
I feel so much better now I know my crew wouldn't do something so child like right now I have to ask God to close ears this bitch n...ga can eat a plate deep fried buttermilk with a pinch of spike lee nut sack dicks and a side order of Howard Stern butt sweat
OMFG

Irvine, CA

#177588 Jan 29, 2013
WOW Crazy
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177589 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You must live a VERY sheltered life...
Jane Dodo probably homeschooled in a very strict household "for jesus" apparently and probably is being depraved of what he needs and is therefore rebelling.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177590 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Answer ? Because the last time you tried it on, your mum beat the shit out of you, didn't she ? She said that you were meant to emerge from it, not enter it...
Talking to yourself again then eh Hudson? Do you have a crush on Randy Rock Hudson? Gay?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177591 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 is unconstitutional.
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/U-S-appeal...
No its not. Proposition 8 was inline with the 14 amendment. Everybody had the right to marry the opposite sex, child.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177592 Jan 29, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I feel so much better now I know my crew wouldn't do something so child like right now I have to ask God to close ears this bitch n...ga can eat a plate deep fried buttermilk with a pinch of spike lee nut sack dicks and a side order of Howard Stern butt sweat
Not you rock sorry I was a little upset about what this person done and use your name and forgot to indicate that bitch n...ga is not you
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177593 Jan 29, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Not you rock sorry I was a little upset about what this person done and use your name and forgot to indicate that bitch n...ga is not you
Evil Rock. He actually has the same location as the other rock, he is the same person, he is lying.

Since: Mar 07

Woodford, VA

#177594 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not. Proposition 8 was inline with the 14 amendment. Everybody had the right to marry the opposite sex, child.
That argument failed with interracial marriage. Why do you think it's any more valid today?

Do you really believe that loveless marriages of convenience are society's ideal?

Have you tried one? Do you teach your children to seek them?

I bet not.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177595 Jan 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That argument failed with interracial marriage. Why do you think it's any more valid today?
Do you really believe that loveless marriages of convenience are society's ideal?
Have you tried one? Do you teach your children to seek them?
I bet not.
God doesn't condemn inter-racial marriage, only gay "marriage". I don't believe in loveless marriages. But gays pretend to love when really they lust.
Wizard

Perris, CA

#177596 Jan 29, 2013
Thank GOD that this hate rule was overturned! And to those of you bible thumping alleged Christians - aren't you taught to love all your brothers and sisters? STOP being Hippocrates... Just Saying..
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177597 Jan 29, 2013
Wizard wrote:
Thank GOD that this hate rule was overturned! And to those of you bible thumping alleged Christians - aren't you taught to love all your brothers and sisters? STOP being Hippocrates... Just Saying..
Thank you I go off on people but is just my nature but to judge and hate that is crazy I love everyone the thing I hate is the fact I am going through change and the fact taking twinkies off the market and I supported them this is the thanks I get. HELLO (smile)
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177598 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't condemn inter-racial marriage, only gay "marriage". I don't believe in loveless marriages. But gays pretend to love when really they lust.
Any marriage to you would be a loveless marriage I think.

I don’t care what any of the billions of Gods command, they are nothing but figments of your imagination.

And we will not be ruled by your imaginary playmate
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177599 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you always side with them?
Yet another FAIL at reading comprehension.
DorN

La Puente, CA

#177600 Jan 29, 2013
Gay and lesbian individuals are born that way. The have the right to love the person of their choice and be respected by being able to marry them and get the legal financial benefits that straight marriages enjoy.
Many gay men that I have known are very gentle ethecal,and talented individuals.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177601 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another FAIL at reading comprehension.
Yet another straw man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web