Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177511 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just special queasy feelings you have for them? About time I've given you a pounding!
The only pounding you'll be doing is your pud junior.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177512 Jan 28, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that you always want people naked and all you ever think about is sex. You need some help buddy. Try Christan mingle or somthing, or put a picture of your mom on a blow up doll. There are ways around being lonely for ya to try. Jackin it to a cartoon animal can only last so long, so you need to get out more.
I don't jack to ratchet. What a sick accusation. Women can if they want, God would approve, but it is not the place of a male prophet and priest to do that.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177513 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stay on topic.
Don't you agree that the JUDGE'S decision bodes well for the future of polygamy?
I will remain on topic when you do

the subject is same sex marriage, not poly marriage

want to talk about Religion? That has more to do with it than poly does.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177514 Jan 28, 2013
Evil D.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177515 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't jack to ratchet. What a sick accusation. Women can if they want, God would approve, but it is not the place of a male prophet and priest to do that.
You are very sexually frustrated. Calm down, the right guy will come along.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177516 Jan 28, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very sexually frustrated. Calm down, the right guy will come along.
I doubt it

No guy I know would have him

didnít he say something earlier that all sex with women was rape.. for him maybe.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177518 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will remain on topic when you do
the subject is same sex marriage, not poly marriage
want to talk about Religion? That has more to do with it than poly does.
Cool. I don't really care though. Do whatever you want fruitcake.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177519 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will remain on topic when you do
the subject is same sex marriage, not poly marriage
want to talk about Religion? That has more to do with it than poly does.
Yeah, religion has more to do with marriage than poly MARRIAGE does!

Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177520 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it
No guy I know would have him
didnít he say something earlier that all sex with women was rape.. for him maybe.
Off topic but at least not religion this time.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177521 Jan 28, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very sexually frustrated. Calm down, the right guy will come along.
No, I'm not.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177522 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it
No guy I know would have him
didnít he say something earlier that all sex with women was rape.. for him maybe.
I said that feminists and women who support the nazi fascist matriarchal regime say that all sex which is consensual to be rape.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177523 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. I don't really care though. Do whatever you want fruitcake.
Excellent, you talk about poly, and I will respond with the decline of religion in the US, that way we will both be equally on topic

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#177524 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to make a stupid statement, gay people can't be loved.
Why do you keep posting dumb stuff that I've got to correct?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177525 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent, you talk about poly, and I will respond with the decline of religion in the US, that way we will both be equally on topic
I am against polygamy.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#177526 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that feminists and women who support the nazi fascist matriarchal regime say that all sex which is consensual to be rape.
You've got verbal flatulence syndrome (VFS).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177529 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am against polygamy.
I think maybe Big D is too but he doesn't want to discuss it. He wants to discuss religion.

Myself, I support same sex and poly marriage. Incest marriage too. I want to discuss marriage equality, not religion.

No one much cares what you do or don't want to discuss being that you're a dope.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#177531 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
She wished she looked like a women and had a ladylike body, but instead she just looks like brown shit. She is trying to make herself feel better.
If that actually were the case, I'd just tell myself, "Well, at least I'm not a 59 year old virgin like Largelanguage!". Then I'd feel better.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#177532 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Grows stronger? Sexual deviancy? Lust doesn't last.
How would you know? You've never even had sex, let alone been in a sexual relationship.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#177533 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Why is virginness pathetic?
You're 59...
Just think, you'd need Viagra to lose your virginity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177534 Jan 28, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If that actually were the case, I'd just tell myself, "Well, at least I'm not a 59 year old virgin like Largelanguage!". Then I'd feel better.
You're dopey posts are at about the same level as his dopey posts though.

It's a good match.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Jun 28 Tracy 2
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Jun 26 Mr Jon Doe 49
News Statues Of Virgin Mary Beheaded, Jesus Christ D... Jun 26 inewsmaster 1
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. Jun 25 Jgreen 7
News Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 14
need some ideas or direction Jun 23 deserthelp 1
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Jun 23 Ron T 12
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages