Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,148

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#177396 Jan 27, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it seems that your narrow vision remains intact. Thank you for noticing that ALL of Amerikkka is in dire straits. We are all in the same boat, not just Mexifornia. Hadn't you noticed, or do you lack any empathy for the rest of this country ? The last 30 years has been a rapidly changing time for us, and the SSM issue is but a small part of the rending of Amerikkka. We are being systematically destroyed by these politicians who see this once-great country as a "money tree", ripe for the picking.
When was our country better? When there were concentration camps for Japanese citizens just because they were Japaneses?
None of them care one whit for the results of their legalized embezzling of our funds. We have already lost the momentum that had driven us to greatness, and as The Romans were, we are on our decline. ask yourself this question: "Who were the first Romans to notice that they were no longer great ?"... It is my observation that they were on their decline before anyone noticed, and by the time it HAD been noticed, it was too late to do anything about it, just like a truck starting to slip down an icy hill.
At least you posted something other than the usual "out of town" drivel, this time..
Rome declined because she allowed Christianity to grow, and spread her armies too thin enforcing Pax Romana.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177397 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only ambiguous to someone so stupid they can't tell the difference between a woman and a man. Someone like you.
Bet you mess up a lot when buying some "fun" at those truck stops.
"She had the body of a venus Lord, imagine my surprise..."
Is that the best that you can do ?
You are resorting to fraud and child-like taunts, and you are lame. End of story, dude.

Because anyone with a brain knows that a shaved mans leg and a shaved womans leg will look the same. So, keep up the pretense and remind Marram and JodieDoDo to give you applause. They are easily swayed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177398 Jan 27, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what my "substance" is if you fail to understand what I write?
You wrote: "Assuming a truck driver must be dumb is foolish too."
Ok.... now where did I say that?
Because I've never seen any substance to fail to understand.

In a post to Mr Hudson you implied truck drivers were not smart enough to support same sex marriage. You sarcastically called him "urbane" also hoping to prove your point whatever that is.

Santa Monica, CA

#177399 Jan 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how the brain is wired. Of course a 50 year old women I find more attractive than a 14 year old girl, I still find the year old girl attractive, just not that much. If it is you though, I normally would find a teenager attractive over the 56 year old though lol.
I don't find one year old boys the least bit sexually attractive. Guess you can't help what turns you on.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177400 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who calls herself "Black Momma" doesn't want to be known as "Black"? You're a fundie aren't you?
BTW, BLACK Momma asked what color I am, so I said "caramel", if she had asked what race I am, I would have said "black".
You fundies believe Jesus died for black people, don't you? Must mean you think Jesus is an idiot. LOL.
Why are fundies such racists?
I really don't get it.
Well, guess if they could use logic, they wouldn't be fundies!
If you didn't get to call someone a fundie, you'd be bummed, wouldn't you ? What if he isn't a fundie ? Don't you believe that Jesus died for black people ? How about Asians ? American Indians ? Jews ? Somoans ? Russians ? Arabs ? You are the real racist in here, all you ever drone on about is "didn't Jesus die for black people".. as if you are the only ones that matter. Why are you transvestites always shitting on the beliefs of others, then whining about being hated ? Don't bother answering, your nonsense would only serve to illuminate your insanity more...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177401 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
When was our country better? When there were concentration camps for Japanese citizens just because they were Japaneses?
<quoted text>
Rome declined because she allowed Christianity to grow, and spread her armies too thin enforcing Pax Romana.
I guess you're right, there's nothing wrong, at all. We're in fine shape, carry on ... And Rome declined due to lead poisoning and decadence...as much as anything else, even though you want point your nasty finger at the Christians again. Don't recall the stories about Blacks being burned at the stake, and you act as if they owe you something...I have a more legitimate gripe against them than you do, and you act as if their mere presence is a grievous assault against your dignity. Grow the hell up. You hate everything about the world that refused to mollycoddle your insanity. Go ask Mister Doctor to up your meds...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177402 Jan 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In a post to Mr Hudson you implied truck drivers were not smart enough to support same sex marriage. You sarcastically called him "urbane" also hoping to prove your point whatever that is.

He had no point, just more "Whoop whoop whoop" Three Stooges noises...complete with oversize clown shoes emerging from a cloud of confusion...

Santa Monica, CA

#177403 Jan 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that wrong? I don't need sex. Sex really is pretty shallow, life is good enough anyway. Normally one would expect your lust for him to fade away, but it hasn't. Maybe you want his sex and lust to make you feel fufilled and hold onto it.
No, being a 59 year old virgin like you are isn't wrong. I just think it's pathetic. But nobody has to run their lives past me for approval. Actually, my lust for my bf grows stronger. Sex and lust aren't needs in the sense that food and water are needs, but they are very important parts of a happy life.(Sex is a vital need for the species.)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177404 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
He had no point, just more "Whoop whoop whoop" Three Stooges noises...complete with oversize clown shoes emerging from a cloud of confusion...
LOL. That's our boy Jane!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177405 Jan 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that "urbane" was the word that he/she/it meant to use, I think that it meant to use the word "mundane". And as a sidenote, I AM urbane. I am glad to have that word associated with me...
:-D
I'll bet that I have more class than most of the posters in here...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177406 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only ambiguous to someone so stupid they can't tell the difference between a woman and a man. Someone like you.
Bet you mess up a lot when buying some "fun" at those truck stops.
"She had the body of a venus Lord, imagine my surprise..."
That'd be a losing bet for you. I bet that you miss the good old days, when you had that role in "Eraserhead" starring as the baby. Good thing for you to land that role, no make-up or special effects required.

Santa Monica, CA

#177407 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that the best that you can do ?
You are resorting to fraud and child-like taunts, and you are lame. End of story, dude.
LOL. 85% of your posts are nothing but child-like taunts!
Because anyone with a brain knows that a shaved mans leg and a shaved womans leg will look the same.
To you...
So, keep up the pretense and remind Marram and JodieDoDo to give you applause. They are easily swayed.
Not my fault you are so stupid you can't tell a woman from a man.
Smurffed

Monrovia, CA

#177408 Jan 27, 2013
Rude Dog posters are always from out of town.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177409 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. 85% of your posts are nothing but child-like taunts!
<quoted text>
To you...
<quoted text>
Not my fault you are so stupid you can't tell a woman from a man.
Nuh-uh. I said it all first!!! You lose. Why are you loonies such haters ? Why are you haters such an angry lot ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177410 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I doubt that "urbane" was the word that he/she/it meant to use, I think that it meant to use the word "mundane". And as a sidenote, I AM urbane. I am glad to have that word associated with me...
:-D
I'll bet that I have more class than most of the posters in here...
Most of 'em never even had a Boston Blumpkin! No class.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177411 Jan 27, 2013
Smurffed wrote:
Rude Dog posters are always from out of town.
Like Santa Monica.

Santa Monica, CA

#177413 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
If you didn't get to call someone a fundie, you'd be bummed, wouldn't you ? What if he isn't a fundie ? Don't you believe that Jesus died for black people ? How about Asians ? American Indians ? Jews ? Somoans ? Russians ? Arabs ? You are the real racist in here, all you ever drone on about is "didn't Jesus die for black people".. as if you are the only ones that matter.
This might be a bit complex for you, but try to follow, Bigfoot. When someone who believes Jesus loved people so much he died for them spews hatred towards black people, it makes sense to ask them if they believe Jesus loved black people enough to die for them. Asking them if they believe Jesus died for Asian in that case, not so much.(I don't believe Jesus existed, so, I don't believe he died for anybody.)
Why are you transvestites...
You are so stupid, you can't tell a woman from a man!
Bet you unexpectedly end up with a lot of male parts in your mouth in those restrooms out on the hwy.

Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177415 Jan 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of 'em never even had a Boston Blumpkin! No class.
Yeah, Bruno's gonna give me one...He already said he would.

Santa Monica, CA

#177417 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess you're right, there's nothing wrong, at all. We're in fine shape, carry on ...
Bigfoot, you dodged my question:
When was our country better?
And Rome declined due to lead poisoning and decadence...as much as anything else, even though you want point your nasty finger at the Christians again.
Lead poisoning, yeah. But "decadence"? How would that even work?
Don't recall the stories about Blacks being burned at the stake, and you act as if they owe you something...I have a more legitimate gripe against them than you do, and you act as if their mere presence is a grievous assault against your dignity. Grow the hell up. You hate everything about the world that refused to mollycoddle your insanity. Go ask Mister Doctor to up your meds...
You are freakishly ugly. Is that why you are so bitter?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177418 Jan 27, 2013
Guess we'll never see Bruno, Chongo, or JodieDoDo on "Are you Smarter Than A 5th Grader", eh ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 11 Tony 1
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web