Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
154,621 - 154,640 of 200,357 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Maybe they scream because you are deaf.

What about the children?

You never answer. You just say anyone who asks is a moron. What kind of dopey "Law" is that?

If asked "what about the children" in a poly family they would tell you they are thriving. I suspect they are in a same sex marriage too.

So Rose_NoHo. Once and for all, What about the children? The answer is not "only morons ask".
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> if polygamy pass you will see male population dwindle to almost nothing just regular non religious cults.Prime example American.... Why does she get the black car why don't you ask that other wife of
yours to make you meatloaf or by the way here is your little league coach dates oh also we all
have a headache tonight remember it is trash day I want it to pass.
You are another screwed up mixed up caramel/black person I see ...LMAO
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I agree. He thinks he's clever. I laugh at the sheer idiocy of his posts. He has the reading comprehension skills of a 2nd grader.
But you cackle at everything hahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahah, right ?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are another screwed up mixed up caramel/black person I see ...LMAO
ok but why do you have to come at me like a bitch come on man are you a woman or girl. And you bring race into it has it been that long. You see if wasn't such a lady I could say something like you're the kind that could cause a prison riot
by not making the right bunk mate. Please wash your hands before you get back on but as you can see I'm a lady
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigfoot, you are almost as dumb as you are ugly. I didn't say anything about polygamy one way or another. My post was a reply to this line: "Sex is just a animal instinct that happens only between two people."
No, of course you didn't. Your reply to that post about marriage partners being "sometimes more than two" said absolutely nothing about polygamy....silly me...
MaGoo news

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I can see Russia from my back porch?

More magoo news; Fox News Channel is parting ways with former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, ending her three-year tenure as a contributor (thats a bunch of bull) on the network.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigfoot, you are almost as dumb as you are ugly. I didn't say anything about polygamy one way or another. My post was a reply to this line: "Sex is just a animal instinct that happens only between two people."
Guess I misread that one, but you seem to promote promiscuous behavior, anyway, why do you wish to draw a line at the marriage level ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt two people can draw up a contract that will let them file as "married" on their 1040, ugly!!
Any well drawn out contract can grant the same provisions, without allowing for a misappropriation of a title that is not rated.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid, aren't you? Rose's Law points out that idiots, like you, who don't have real arguments often cook up some imaginary danger to children. That in no way implies that people who are legitimately concerned about children are morons.
Ever notice how often homophobes like you, because you don't have a good argument against gay marriage start to talk about pedophilia and "recruitment"? Or "teaching homosexuality" in the schools?
Your words attempt to remove all responsibility from the parents. You know it, as well as I do. We have many arguments against SSM. You just attempt to dismiss them, with silly, made up laws like you constantly spout off with. Who decides the "legitimate concerns", you ? You have appointed yourself as the "Chancellor Of Child Safety And Indoctrination" ? You seem to approve of addressing sexual behavior to children in elementary school. Are you a predator, and you wish them to be made ready for your advances ? Is that it ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But you cackle at everything hahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahah, right ?
Janey Doody is a particularly nasty little piece of work from across the river in Joisey infamous for his insane fake cackle.

He claims it's a real laugh because something was funny. But of course everyone knows better.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
hahahahahahahahahah...etc. ad nauseum.

It's hard to decide who is the nastiest little piece of work, Janey Doody or Rose_NoNo. They run neck and neck. We should run a contest. The prize being a bronze douche bag.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, of course you didn't. Your reply to that post about marriage partners being "sometimes more than two" said absolutely nothing about polygamy....silly me...
That's what I gleaned from it too. That Rose_NoHo supported polygamy. Thought the old war wagon was becoming more tolerant!

No such luck. She's a hypocrite.

She'll say "I never said I was against polygamy." The classic Rose_NoHo dodge.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> ok but why do you have to come at me like a bitch come on man are you a woman or girl. And you bring race into it has it been that long. You see if wasn't such a lady I could say something like you're the kind that could cause a prison riot
by not making the right bunk mate. Please wash your hands before you get back on but as you can see I'm a lady
Pardon Bruno's rudeness and racism Momma he's such an icehole! He's a second class jackass!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I gleaned from it too. That Rose_NoHo supported polygamy. Thought the old war wagon was becoming more tolerant!
No such luck. She's a hypocrite.
She'll say "I never said I was against polygamy." The classic Rose_NoHo dodge.
I honestly believe that he is pathologically prevented from giving straight answers, and that evasions are the only currency that he possesses. Along with the hatred that he has evinced for the world, in general.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon Bruno's rudeness and racism Momma he's such an icehole! He's a second class jackass!
He must really don't the dark side of me Bruno isn't that like a st Bernard name here boy go get the stick(smile)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I honestly believe that he is pathologically prevented from giving straight answers, and that evasions are the only currency that he possesses. Along with the hatred that he has evinced for the world, in general.
Classic malcontent. Janey Doody too. We got one representing each coast.

They'll never be happy. Good!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
The only evil here is you. Thou shall not kill, does that ring any bells idiot?
Actually the word is murder, not kill.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can announce anything, that's not the issue. Notice the title of the forum. "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage" The first word should clue even a knuckle dragger like you into the fact this is a legal issue.
This is a legal issue, but the law shouldn't allow gays to marry and bond. You've never been married, never had a strong lasting relationship, just stuck on your own, you pathetic promiscurious turd!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered joining the Republican party? You comment about rape is just about stupid enough.
You believe what Mary Coss says? What an idiot!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
You know nothing about it. We have valid reasons for this.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe what Mary Coss says? What an idiot!
Yes this is a well known fact. Rose_NoHo is an idiot. It has been confirmed by several independent sources.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr Fly right 4,893
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 20 hr Tammie Casas is Fat 640
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Jul 27 Ron 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 27 Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Facts facts 15,927
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE