Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,962

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177179 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your wife? Huh!
Yes, she thinks you are a total nutjob, and thinks Ratchet looks like a stupid flea-bit rat also.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177180 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil gays.
Why are you scared of gay people? Do you think they are going to sprinkle gay dust on you or give you cooties. Life is too short to have that much hate in your life dude. Ratchet says let it go.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177181 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you scared of gay people? Do you think they are going to sprinkle gay dust on you or give you cooties.\
Yes.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177182 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I love potatos!
me to with sour cream,cheese, chives, A real Christian does not think that way I hate to be represented by hate God does not punish the weak misunderstood, gays, minorities, or burn people up I distrust
religion the almighty represents pure simple LOVE for mankind we are not here to judge only for a short lesson to the soul until our soul has completed the journey maybe someday maybe we can just STOP I have a passage from of my life changing songs Chameleon sing and prey that they will see the day night falls colors will be gone I do believe I have been decieve
that they will see the days
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177183 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Janey Doody can take care of himself Big D you silly jackass!
He doesn't need your dopey ass coming to the rescue! Probably wishes you wouldn't.
This clown Jane Dodo is a particularly nasty little piece of work. I wouldn't suck up to him if I were you. But please do!
Thanks for verifying that is exactly why, you call Jane a clown because they support same sex marriage and I am undermining your efforts to undermine Jane.

Which does not make you a happy camper :)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#177184 Jan 25, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> me to with sour cream,cheese, chives, A real Christian does not think that way I hate to be represented by hate God does not punish the weak misunderstood, gays, minorities, or burn people up I distrust
religion the almighty represents pure simple LOVE for mankind we are not here to judge only for a short lesson to the soul until our soul has completed the journey maybe someday maybe we can just STOP I have a passage from of my life changing songs Chameleon sing and prey that they will see the day night falls colors will be gone I do believe I have been decieve
I agree
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177185 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she thinks you are a total nutjob, and thinks Ratchet looks like a stupid flea-bit rat also.
Evil!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177186 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you scared of gay people? Do you think they are going to sprinkle gay dust on you or give you cooties. Life is too short to have that much hate in your life dude. Ratchet says let it go.
I don't hate them for anything else than that the bible knows they are evil and that they molest children.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#177187 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate them for anything else than that the bible knows they are evil and that they molest children.
stop lying about the Bible. Sick people of any race gender or sexual orientation molest children.
OoTqP

Monrovia, CA

#177188 Jan 25, 2013
Not another invasion of "out of towners" posting like crazy again.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177189 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>stop lying about the Bible. Sick people of any race gender or sexual orientation molest children.
EVILLL!!!!!!!!! I am judging in the name of God, not myself!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177190 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for verifying that is exactly why, you call Jane a clown because they support same sex marriage and I am undermining your efforts to undermine Jane.
Which does not make you a happy camper :)
No, that's not the reason I call Jane Dodo a clown. The reason I call him a clown is that he is a clown!

But that's just funny stuff. The unfunny part is his hypocrisy and general ignorance and bigotry against some alternate forms of marriage, forms he doesn't approve of.
Sludges

Monrovia, CA

#177191 Jan 25, 2013
How cool is it, to be a stupid out of towners poster?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177192 Jan 25, 2013
Evil Gays!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177193 Jan 25, 2013
Sludges wrote:
How cool is it, to be a stupid out of towners poster?
do you understand that this forum is not for just your town? At the top it says it is the forum for my town, but it is actually much broader than that.

This is a Topix forum and not specifically for your town.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177194 Jan 25, 2013
I hate the Sam Dimas, CA idiot, I wish him dead. Oh mean it good!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177195 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
I kind of like him. It's just that his town sucks.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177196 Jan 25, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> me to with sour cream,cheese, chives, A real Christian does not think that way I hate to be represented by hate God does not punish the weak misunderstood, gays, minorities, or burn people up I distrust
Well said momma
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177197 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
do you understand that this forum is not for just your town? At the top it says it is the forum for my town, but it is actually much broader than that.
This is a Topix forum and not specifically for your town.
Aw, leave him alone you big bully, he's harmless. Boy you are a mean one!

No need to attack a townie! It's his town for chrissakes.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177198 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
The only evil here is you. Thou shall not kill, does that ring any bells idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 10 min Los Angeles 2,266
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 min Los Angeles 15,996
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Runonion 5,072
Is any place hiring? 3 hr GrdCabot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... Tue Debbie 2
Allen Brewster arrested again Mon Long Beach Saint ... 1
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search