Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,727)

Showing posts 154,521 - 154,540 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to watch big love on HBO and all I could think about is how in the hell can this dude afford three wives? I can barely afford the one I have. The shoes alone a guy would have to be pulling down over a mill a year, and if they are all PMSing at the same time. Holy moly.
Many ( not all ) cases of poly marriage today are one man and many individual women on public assistance. And of course the splinter cults in the news that are basically forcing underage girls into marriage with older men.

But there are some that are totally adult and consensual and not a welfare scam, I have no problem at all with those people.

The problem is there is a lot of stigma they will have to overcome caused by some of the practitioners

very little is like what you see on HBO
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I said fascist women and feminists say they have been raped, when the sex was consensual.
That is not what you said. scroll up and re-read your posts. You said it now, but not then, you should have said it then so you wouldnt have to say it now, but you didnt but you shouldnt have said it anyway cause you are wrong now just as you were then even though you just said it now. Got it?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you jackin it when you wrote this? Disturbing to say the least.
Why disturbing? It tells the young know it all lout he isn't as valued to the world as he things he is! He is worthless but yet so precious! He's a new piece of filth!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you masterbate to polygamy themes? A wierd fetishist you are! God will burn you to a black potato!
I love potatos!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why disturbing? It tells the young know it all lout he isn't as valued to the world as he things he is! He is worthless but yet so precious! He's a new piece of filth!
I ment the jackin part was disturbing dip$hit.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many ( not all ) cases of poly marriage today are one man and many individual women on public assistance. And of course the splinter cults in the news that are basically forcing underage girls into marriage with older men.
But there are some that are totally adult and consensual and not a welfare scam, I have no problem at all with those people.
The problem is there is a lot of stigma they will have to overcome caused by some of the practitioners
What about NAMBLA?
The North American Man/Boy Love Association.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>That is not what you said. scroll up and re-read your posts. You said it now, but not then, you should have said it then so you wouldnt have to say it now, but you didnt but you shouldnt have said it anyway cause you are wrong now just as you were then even though you just said it now. Got it?
I get your halt intellectually nonsensical half witty shit just about!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I support same sex marriage as long as you're not on public assistance, a welfare scam or basically forcing underage girls into marriage with older women.

Then I have no problem with it!

Look Squeaky. It goes without saying we are talking about committed consensual adults. OK? Your ignorance and bigotry is showing.
Commie flaming Karl

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Get a country and stay there you out of townes posters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I love potatos!
In Brooklyn we call 'em "mickeys" (with love to the Irish). You take a nice fat unpeeled russet and you throw it in the wood fire till it's done.

Skip the candyass foil wrap don't be such a pussy! Right on the coals till done. Brush it off and eat it with a gob of butter and a quart of beer.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What about NAMBLA?
The North American Man/Boy Love Association.
You a member? Good to see ya getting out some. Its most likely getting stinky and sticky in your parents basement.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Commie flaming Karl wrote:
Get a country and stay there you out of townes posters.
Your town sucks.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the Disney thread? No.
Then why are you here, Goofy?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In Brooklyn we call 'em "mickeys" (with love to the Irish). You take a nice fat unpeeled russet and you throw it in the wood fire till it's done.
Skip the candyass foil wrap don't be such a pussy! Right on the coals till done. Brush it off and eat it with a gob of butter and a quart of beer.
Classy..........
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah that is the way we did it camping when I was a kid. Never too much butter, and the real stuff not parkay!LOL
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same can be said for same sex marriage. Most people don't care. They need groceries and jobs and pesky stuff like that. Doesn't mean we can't discuss it.
Why don't you use a little Rose_NoHo speak and say polygamy is a "non-issue". And tell the judge too! But your honor. It's a non issue!
Where is polygamy mentioned in this case? Nowhere.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support same sex marriage as long as you're not on public assistance, a welfare scam or basically forcing underage girls into marriage with older women.
Then I have no problem with it!
Look Squeaky. It goes without saying we are talking about committed consensual adults. OK? Your ignorance and bigotry is showing.
Don't forget NAMBLA! They were a homosexual pedo male gay promoting man sex with boy evil homosexuality.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You a member? Good to see ya getting out some. Its most likely getting stinky and sticky in your parents basement.
No, I'm not. What are you doing in your basement cheeky? Hiding from your matriarchial rapist wife BOY?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you here, Goofy?
Attempting to discuss equality. Despite the silly Janey-Doody troll from Joisey!

Do you think marriage should be allowed for two brothers? Two sisters? Sister and brother? I do.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Where is polygamy mentioned in this case? Nowhere.
Where is a post of yours with any substance whatsoever or one even mentioning the judge? Nowhere.

Do you support legalizing same sex polygamy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,521 - 154,540 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••