Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177094 Jan 24, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a legal contract. No cross cultural whatever needed.
<quoted text>
LOL. So what? Straight couples will never bring the unique product of uniting two members of the same gender.
Again, marriage is a legal contract. No unique whatever needed.
<quoted text>
Rose's Law: Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?".
You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. And you can raise a child without getting married.
<quoted text>
As as self described "monster mutation", do you need to marry? LOL! You've got both sets of genes.
<quoted text>
Most men into anal sex are straight. Gonna check in on married couples to make sure they aren't having anal sex?
<quoted text>
Why should you marry? You say our rights should depend on our sex genes. You have both sets.
Why are you a racist?
Offered

Monrovia, CA

#177095 Jan 24, 2013
Just keep swatting them away.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177096 Jan 24, 2013
One thing I notice someone is proud to discuss race and color the ones who are either or. Are usually brown carmel caboasian mullato American or just happens to be black or other.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177097 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you didn't get hurt. Get another Ford! Go with what works.
You can't go wrong I thinks no hate is a kitty(smile) I am so glad that miracles still happen but I'm sorry I am partial to GOD
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177098 Jan 24, 2013
People are always are so bent on sexual
preference I hate everyone has to chose
if you fall in love you just fall in love. Sex
is just a animal instinct that happens only
between two people.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#177100 Jan 25, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a legal contract. No cross cultural whatever needed.
<quoted text>
LOL. So what? Straight couples will never bring the unique product of uniting two members of the same gender.
Again, marriage is a legal contract. No unique whatever needed.
<quoted text>
Rose's Law: Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?".
You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. And you can raise a child without getting married.
<quoted text>
As as self described "monster mutation", do you need to marry? LOL! You've got both sets of genes.
<quoted text>
Most men into anal sex are straight. Gonna check in on married couples to make sure they aren't having anal sex?
<quoted text>
Why should you marry? You say our rights should depend on our sex genes. You have both sets.
If all you want is a contract, any lawyer can draw one up.

Marriage can never be dumbed down to a law silly blonde ho.

Ho, Ho, Ho.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#177101 Jan 25, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
Ho,

You are confusing a fruit tree that does not produce fruit, with a nut tree that does not produce nuts but wants to be a fruit tree.

Ho, Ho, Ho.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177102 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of denial, who are you talking to?
I haven't used religion.
Gay couples will never fulfill the core root of marriage; a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples will never bring the unique product of uniting diverse genders.
Gay couples will never procreate or bring the balance of a mother and father to the child.
Even at the most intimate union, marriage is literally the reunion of two parts designed to fit together as one genderless single life form. Anal sex on the other hand replaces screams of pleasure with screams of pain.
The list goes on.
You can create a legal contract called marriage, but that will be all it is. Shallow and far short of the full spectrum of real marriage.
Fake, pretend, imposter and counterfeit don't do your Frankenstein creation justice. Unmarriage is more like it.
Get back to me when you can match the basic essence of marriage.
Smile.
You are wrong on every single point, I know wonderful happy gay couples that are raising adopted children, that life happy fulfilling and loving lives together.

I would trust them around our young ones before I would trust you

Oh by the way, they also happen to be legally married.
Quest

Woodford, VA

#177103 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you want is a contract, any lawyer can draw one up.
Marriage can never be dumbed down to a law silly blonde ho.
Ho, Ho, Ho.
Wow. You don't even try anymore, do you?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177105 Jan 25, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, of course, if you, then, contact the "Topix Team" with a question about WHY you were banned, they will not answer you. They haven't had the courtesy to respond to me, although I asked them, more than a week ago, why I had been banned, this time... Rude bastards, if you ask me.
It's all a huge conspiracy! Topix is out to get you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177107 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>It's all a huge conspiracy! Topix is out to get you.
More dopy Mona Lott non-substance. yawn.

Do you think the judge's decision is good or bad for marriage equality for poly?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177108 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the judge's decision is good or bad for marriage equality for poly?
I donít think it has any effect on it, has nothing to do with it.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177109 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
MoDessty

Monrovia, CA

#177110 Jan 25, 2013
B.D. are you back selling toilet products again?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177111 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the polygamy thread? No.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177112 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
What's good for marriage equality is good for polygamy. Polygamy being marriage and all. Funny how that works!

Maybe poly will be legalized but then fail! Then we'd have legal poly but it failed. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177113 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's good for marriage equality is good for polygamy. Polygamy being marriage and all. Funny how that works!
Maybe poly will be legalized but then fail! Then we'd have legal poly but it failed. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Whatever you say, Goofy. Say "Hi" to Mickey and Donald for me.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177114 Jan 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever... not the issue at hand.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177115 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Disagreed.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177116 Jan 25, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the polygamy thread? No.
It is just the standard bait and switch tactics used by people opposed to something like same sex marriage.

it is meaningless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 26 min Me O My O 7,969
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed do it here 16,011
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]