Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,837

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176965 Jan 24, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Do most gay men have anal sex as their primary form of sex?
2. Not quite "most" yet, but very nearly half of heterosexual men ADMITTED to having anal sex in a study just a few years old.(You have to ask how many more didn't admit it.)
Educate yourself.
http://io9.com/5873230/the-cdc-wants-you-to-k...
44% straight men anal, 100% gay men anal. How can straight women be only 36% anal while straight men 44% anal? Both straight women and men would have to own the same statistics. Stats wrong!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176967 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't Big D cute with his off topic whining about others being off topic? Then he goes on and on about God.
Priceless.
Lol, and then thinks we believe he hates us lol! Nah, he doesn't hate us, he's just a little confused haha!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176968 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
44% straight men anal, 100% gay men anal. How can straight women be only 36% anal while straight men 44% anal? Both straight women and men would have to own the same statistics. Stats wrong!
Exactly what is missing in your life that you focus on the sexual activities of others? Not getting any, eh?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176969 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what is missing in your life that you focus on the sexual activities of others? Not getting any, eh?
I was only offering proof! You must be obsessed yourself to post links about anal sex!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176970 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't Big D cute with his off topic whining about others being off topic? Then he goes on and on about God.
Priceless.
so you want to talk about God, we can do that :)
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176971 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only offering proof! You must be obsessed yourself to post links about anal sex!
..and just where did you get the idea that 100% of gay men participate in anal sex? Been thinking about it much?
Hello

Modesto, CA

#176972 Jan 24, 2013
Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!
Gross
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176973 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
so you want to talk about God, we can do that :)
Do you know about him? You make confident claims! Aww, so cute but yet so naive!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176974 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> ..and just where did you get the idea that 100% of gay men participate in anal sex? Been thinking about it much?
What else do they participate in? Vaginal sex? Trannies?
Stuckies

Monrovia, CA

#176976 Jan 24, 2013
Look those out of towners are stuck in the stupid pit again.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176980 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't carry deadly diseases moron. The flies did not cause the second plague. No, they are not in a relationship. They are friends that travel around fuckface!
Does Ratchet/God know you use language like this? Tisk tisk
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176981 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know about him? You make confident claims! Aww, so cute but yet so naive!
I know some of about a hundred of them, but I dont claim to know all that much about the billions of other Gods man has believed in.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176982 Jan 24, 2013
Out of towners = blacks.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176983 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Against out of towners blacks!
Good to see you still arnt racist.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176984 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do they participate in? Vaginal sex? Trannies?
For you having your head up your a$$ all the time it is just like anal sex.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176985 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Ratchet/God know you use language like this? Tisk tisk
It is rightious to use language like this against you, demonicmotherfucker!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176986 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It is rightious to use language like this against you, demonicmotherfucker!
Tisk tisk. Calling me names and wanting me killed. I tell you, this is no way to make friends. I thought we had a real bromance going on here, but im getting the feeling that you dont like me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176987 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks coming from you that means absolutely nothing, we have had to suffer weeks of you harping on the same subject
But like most little kids, you cant take what you dish out
I won’t bring up religion, but if anyone else brings it up, I will certainly respond :)
what is good for the goose....
I can take it tough guy!

You're so silly.

And you were wrong about Clinton's impeachment!

Nana!Nana!Nana!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176988 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do they participate in? Vaginal sex? Trannies?
Why so obsessed? Are you trying to find out if your doing it right?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176989 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can take it tough guy!
You're so silly.
And you were wrong about Clinton's impeachment!
Nana!Nana!Nana!
like I said, a 12 year old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desert Hot Springs Mayor Proud Of Out Of State ... Tue Bob 6
Warning Douglas Tessitor lives in your town Mar 27 bees waxed 1
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Mar 26 its me daisy 53
Review: 1-800 Loanmart Mar 20 karl deshayes 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Mar 19 Martha 14
News Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Mar 7 Drgunzet 12
mature white women for young dark mature n sexy... Mar 4 Sean G 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]