Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,167

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176928 Jan 23, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he seems to be real big on "my belief in nothing supersedes your belief in something"...
He's more obnoxious about his hate for religion than the most annoying fundie type is about his love for it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176929 Jan 23, 2013
Vios wrote:
Pop Culture is way better than a "out of towners" posting fools.
Your town sucks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176930 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hate you, that I don't deny.
But you can't come up with a single lie I've told. I'm telling the truth when I say most men into anal sex are straight. I've asked you many times to name a race I don't like. You can't because I don't care about people's race.
Most gay men have anal sex. Most straight men don't.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176931 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hate you, that I don't deny.
But you can't come up with a single lie I've told. I'm telling the truth when I say most men into anal sex are straight. I've asked you many times to name a race I don't like. You can't because I don't care about people's race.
What color are you? Nothing personal not being sarcastic honestly
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176932 Jan 23, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What color are you? Nothing personal not being sarcastic honestly
Be careful Momma, that Rose_NoHo is a mean one!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176933 Jan 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ugly, you were banned.
You are so dumb, you can't tell a woman from a man.
And, dummy, humans are apes. Not so sure about bigfoots...
LOLSER.
Where is that silly jackass "Marram"? He is Rose_NoHo's biggest admirer. He says Rose_NoHo's posts are always "intelligent and insightful".

I like to point out some of her especially "intelligent and insightful" posts like this one for all her fans like Marram!

A good one eh? Very intelligent and insightful! YUK!YUK!YUK!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176934 Jan 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful Momma, that Rose_NoHo is a mean one!
Come on frank this is momma now you know I can God on hold
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176935 Jan 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that silly jackass "Marram"? He is Rose_NoHo's biggest admirer. He says Rose_NoHo's posts are always "intelligent and insightful".
I like to point out some of her especially "intelligent and insightful" posts like this one for all her fans like Marram!
A good one eh? Very intelligent and insightful! YUK!YUK!YUK!
I am insightful and ignorant, intelligent with no morals at all
uallrlame

United States

#176938 Jan 23, 2013
Do all u people really have tht much time on ur hands tht ur on a site like this arguing n sounding like a bunch of bickering lil b1tches? Why dont u just stick ah sock in it n build something,or read ah book instead of some other idiots personal views. Or better yet im sure some of u all have kids so why dont u focus on being ah better parent n give them a better example of how to b a strong working productive member of society instead of some sissy a$$ sorry excuse for an adult
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176940 Jan 24, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And i am sorry if I upset you, it was unintentional. I forgot to click on "reply to post" when I re-typed my reply to rose, or Chongo, as I call him, as he has the mentality of an ape.
You didn't Randy you know I am the Doris Day If you ever get a chance listen to sly stone version of que sera sera
brandy

Monroe, LA

#176941 Jan 24, 2013
wow!! same sex alright california.. http://19ef7a47.theseblogs.com
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176945 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh first off, fleas do carry disease, and second of all if im dead and in hell I cant possibly rot there. In a casket, after a while I will rot. Just keepin it real for ya. If they are friends with benefits, that is still a relationship
They don't carry deadly diseases moron. The flies did not cause the second plague. No, they are not in a relationship. They are friends that travel around fuckface!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176946 Jan 24, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused? WTF would he think he was doing? Do you know what rape is, you moron?
There is never an excuse for rape. Sometimes killing a person can be justified, sometimes theft, but never rape.
Killing a young rapist is never justified. A rapist boy could have been raped himself. Why never an excuse to rape an evil person anyway? And rape could come from the reasons that cause it! Power and sexually pleasure and sexual control could originate from confusion of sex and wanting to unleash it, or have control because he was controlled and therefore confused about sex and violence fool! You are extremely naive!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176947 Jan 24, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you wouldn't trivialize the rape of an adult if that adult were you.
How very naive! Rape shouldn't be trivialised, but it certainly is not as tragic as a child being raped! Children can feel guilty, used, weak, hurt, emotionally and sexually vulnerable, and emotionally repressed and confused about sex, and a rage they want to fufill! I'm surprised you didn't already know this!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176948 Jan 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:2. Nothing I posted was hateful. It is simply reality.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Some day you will realize that confronting denial is an act of love.
Truth will never lose it's power, only denial.
You know that, that is why you are afraid of what I say.
:-)
someday you will, and then you will understand that I donít hate you

I am confronting your denials

but in the meantime, I will work to defend those you would oppress, we will not tolerate the tynary of the way you try and use your religion on those not of your religion. Keep your little rules to believers in your religion and we donít have a problem, that and stay away from our children we donít want them exposed to yet another hate group.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176949 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
but in the meantime, I will work to defend those you would oppress, we will not tolerate the tynary of the way you try and use your religion on those not of your religion. Keep your little rules to believers in your religion and we donít have a problem, that and stay away from our children we donít want them exposed to yet another hate group.
OY! First thing in the morning and Big D is off topic yet again harping on and on about religion.

Then when I mention MARRIAGE he stomps his feet clenches his fisties and has a hissy fit and screams I am off topic!

Priceless!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176950 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OY! First thing in the morning and Big D is off topic yet again harping on and on about religion.
Then when I mention MARRIAGE he stomps his feet clenches his fisties and has a hissy fit and screams I am off topic!
Priceless!
I was responding to someone else, why arent you telling them to stay on topic?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176951 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to someone else, why arent you telling them to stay on topic?
YUK!YUK!YUK!

Off Topic yet again!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176952 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd, you are corny!

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176953 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Off Topic yet again!
because you donít actually give a darn about on-topic, you never did, so I will just ignore it as usual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web