Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,699)

Showing posts 153,961 - 153,980 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy crapped corn wrote:
you all have your inner circle we straights have a pack , if you want to lick , stick , poke ,or smell an azz , go do it on your own sick timing and stop trying to fight for rights to shove dic sucking down our throats , your sick not us .
Well I know if you use a enema first and then douche wild flowers summer eves and then at the sex store this stuff called well that is just what I heard(smile) I know with my first child told he was going to check for I didn't even hear what he said I almost knock him across the face
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Well I know if you use a enema first and then douche wild flowers summer eves and then at the sex store this stuff called well that is just what I heard(smile) I know with my first child told he was going to check for I didn't even hear what he said I almost knock him across the face
Hahahaha !!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

That was the doctor just the memory of that I was beside myself to mention that
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

have you finished reporting me oh loves to shove a penis up a hairy azz one ??
Is this my cousin Roy(smile) the roofer
to nose for news

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Is this my cousin Roy(smile) the roofer
lol !! We must have some scared retards in the house tonight , all I get is X nuts and spam but no comments other then from you lol !! I RULE !! HATERS GONNA HATE (",)
Jimmy crapped corn

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

HAHAHAHA !! Nose stop trying to be me there's only one of me . I have my girl reading my comments and busting up lol !!
Jimmy crapped corn

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I guess there is a bunch of chicken heads in the house tonight afraid to comment , I feel like singing: I GOT THE POWER !! lol !!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I guess there is a bunch of chicken heads in the house tonight afraid to comment , I feel like singing: I GOT THE POWER !! lol !!
Women will be women I don't eat meat but give a BJ like it's a cure for cancer in it
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm going to bed and to find a cure for cancer LOL
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Davison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

You have made errors, you have lied, you have evaded, as you are doing right now, about that picture. My point. You are a con artist. A fraud. And it is not a simple matter of equal rights, as you claim. It is a re-writing of the definition of marriage, complete with legal issues, ramifications, and a simple case it is not. Any man has the right to marry a woman, ans vice versa. The way it should be. If some defunct couple wants to be "married", then let them marry someone of the opposite sex, and have an affair on the side.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
You have got to be kidding...gay marriage will make children gay? How? Will it make you gay?
Pedophilia and homosexuality are not related. And gay rape? Someone gets married, so they go out and rape? Well, if nothing else, thanks for the chuckles.
Children are being tricked into being gay. I have proof of this. The probably marry to cover up their homosexuality, or simply for the sake of having a spouse, like you and your little dreamboy!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good.
Feminazis are good?!?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad we don't have these!
http://blog.mamashealth.com/tag/rapex-condom/
So women have defense against rape, but men don't? Nina Turner won't approve at least! Feminists probably want this device really so when a man has sex consensually with a women, he has to go to hospital. And what if the rapist is a young boy? So he gets damage to his genitals and has to go to hospital, probably having his reproduction damaged?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, as yer brain is addled, I've come to the conclusion that you lost, merely by being born...
rofl.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They're brothers, I'm their Daddy, both of 'em, my illegitimate children...
rofl, no babybrain.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
But, as yer brain is addled, I've come to the conclusion that you lost, merely by being born...
You also made a point to mikey about him being stupid for quoting the rainbow handbook. You have no right to do that, it was obvious mikey was being sarcastic, and didn't really believe a 17.99 being raped does not have a homosexual perpetraitor. You pretty much brought it on yourself. You attacked both me and mikey, so therefore mikey had absolutely a right to defend me, and I therefore had the right to defend him as well. Its only fair.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not lied once, you have not once ever shown where I have, and I have shown several times where you have.
You are just a baby, that cries when you donít get your way.
You have nothing to add in any conversation, and just call names like a little kid
He's joking, taking it on the chin instead of whining like you do.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> FYI I have never hurt a person a day in my life unless it was out of self offence to protect myself . but just to attack to harm isn't in my nature , your the one who will be needing all the help you can get ,,, when you catch aids !!
Self offense? You mean you hurt yourself out of self hatred?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He's joking, taking it on the chin instead of whining like you do.
Nice of you to defend your friend Mike, like 2 peas in a pod ( that is an insult to Mike of course ):)

he keeps bringing it up, like a broken record
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? Did you really write that? Pointing out the fallacy of your reasoning IS a rebuttal. How does one rebut something that isn't true in the first place? Would you prefer that I just call you a liar? I don't think you are lying on purpose.... I think you just don't know any better.
Don't ask me how to rebut me dummy! I know you can't handle it.

But don't whine, try! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.

OK Jackass, rebut that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,961 - 153,980 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••