Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,941 - 153,960 of 200,365 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Anything you have no rebuttal for is a "logical fallacy"!
Priceless!
Seriously? Did you really write that? Pointing out the fallacy of your reasoning IS a rebuttal. How does one rebut something that isn't true in the first place? Would you prefer that I just call you a liar? I don't think you are lying on purpose.... I think you just don't know any better.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ohio trash wrote:
Have you seen that OHIO trash bag (john boehner) and his HAG lately?
Beats the First Chimp.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, children of incestuous relationships suffer more, from birth defects. I told you, your head is cross-threaded...There's something wrong with you, seriously WRONG with you...
My parents did not have an incestuous relationship, but I guess YOU thought that was a good dodge. I knew you didn't have any answer.
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

packing the peanut butter .
I think I'll stick with grilled cheese .
no pun intended !

if you go to the Dr & he sticks a thermometer up your butt regardless of how well its washed would you then want it in your mouth ?

skin is porous and it absorbs what ever juices its in .
thats how people contract Aids & syphilis & herpes & venereal warts &
No matter how well you wash it its still covered in microscopic pieces of feces AKAshit !

think about that next time the anal urge strikes .
Oh Gawd
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

So do you think that it is normal for two men to stick their penis up each other A__holes? You do realize how nasty, unsanitary, and dangerous that is-right? Even dumb animals know better that this; furthermore if I don't like that kind of abhorrent behavior that is my business! In the meantime, you keep trying to justify your sickness--pervo! By the way, when gays make love-are the sounds of love gas passing, grunting and the sight of excrement on your tool---how romantic!
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

SAY NO TO FUDGE PACKERS :WE ARE NOT INTO FUDGE PACKERS . I get some Help !! YOUR JUST AS BAD AS THE INBREEDS HUMPING THE GOATS AND SHEEP AROUND HERE . IT'S JUST NASTY AND A VERY SMELLING ACT AMONG MEN . YOU CAN'T MAKE ME BELIEVE FOR ANYTHING WHEN YOUR LOVER BOY ATE A SALAD BEFORE SEX THAT YOU HAVEN'T A TIME OR TWO PULLED OUT A PIECE OF WILTED CRAPPY LETTUCE (OR) AFTER EATING CORN ON THE COB PULL OUT A FUDGE PACKED CORN . LIKE EW , DISGUSTING . AND YET YOU ALL DON'T FEEL YOU NEED HELP. CALL A NUTWARD PLEASE !! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME , GO LICK A DOGS A-- AND SEE A DOCTOR FOR YOUR MENTAL BEHAVIOR WHILE YOUR AT IT .
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

According to studies 70% of people who turned gay was because of being molested . Almost 40 something percent were men molested by father or another male family member, now tell me this because I really want to know . If being molested by your father , grand father or uncle was so horrible why would you even think about letting another man do the same ? Why not keep the relationship up with that family member who fingered you or did anal on you if it was that enjoyable or as you would say that bad , boo hoo . I don't get it . Some may say it was so horrible how my daddy treated me if so why not stop repeating the past and stop lying to yourself by using the excuse that you were born gay and get some help ? According to studies women become gay because of molestation or male abuse . Either way if you think being molested is horrible then prove yourself and others differently or is it your inner secret that you liked it but would rather not confess it and look for sympathy from the world so you can be excepted ?
Save Kids from YOU

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy crapped corn wrote:
SAY NO TO FUDGE PACKERS :WE ARE NOT INTO FUDGE PACKERS . I get some Help !! YOUR JUST AS BAD AS THE INBREEDS HUMPING THE GOATS AND SHEEP AROUND HERE . IT'S JUST NASTY AND A VERY SMELLING ACT AMONG MEN . YOU CAN'T MAKE ME BELIEVE FOR ANYTHING WHEN YOUR LOVER BOY ATE A SALAD BEFORE SEX THAT YOU HAVEN'T A TIME OR TWO PULLED OUT A PIECE OF WILTED CRAPPY LETTUCE (OR) AFTER EATING CORN ON THE COB PULL OUT A FUDGE PACKED CORN . LIKE EW , DISGUSTING . AND YET YOU ALL DON'T FEEL YOU NEED HELP. CALL A NUTWARD PLEASE !! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME , GO LICK A DOGS A-- AND SEE A DOCTOR FOR YOUR MENTAL BEHAVIOR WHILE YOUR AT IT .
YOU are one sick psychotic loon! Seek professional help before you hurt some innocent person! Good luck on your journey to good mental health sicko! Oh,lie much?
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy crapped corn wrote:
vile, vulgar garbage
Reported.
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Save Kids from YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are one sick psychotic loon! Seek professional help before you hurt some innocent person! Good luck on your journey to good mental health sicko! Oh,lie much?
your doing someone in the Azz and I need help ??? Really ??? The last time I checked , my azz nothing wen't in but out and it's called Shitz stinky , gassy , sometimes gags me but I am the crazy one for not licking , sticking or sniffing one .. Really come on be real .Retard .
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I am the sick one but yet I wipe my azz and not finger it . Your sick , seriously . Fecal matter belongs in an azz not a penis , dam straight I am telling it like it is .
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

have you finished reporting me oh loves to shove a penis up a hairy azz one ??
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

you gotta a lot of reporting to do because I have just as much right to speak out about your nasty behaviors as you have a right to report me . If you remember this is America and it's called freedom of speech .
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Save Kids from YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI I have never hurt a person a day in my life unless it was out of self offence to protect myself . but just to attack to harm isn't in my nature , your the one who will be needing all the help you can get ,,, when you catch aids !!
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

typo self defense
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

TheTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
hopefully they will ban the right person being you since your protesting the rights of men doing men in the bung-hole .
The Stinker

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats the First Chimp.
You should be ashamed of yourself talking about chimps that way.
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

what's the matter ? Can't handle the truth all you can do is sit behind a screen and let others know that you dislike the truth I am posting ? Weather you like it or not gays will always be out numbered and straights will always tell it like it is because were tired of you pushing your anal crap ideas on us .
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

you all have your inner circle we straights have a pack , if you want to lick , stick , poke ,or smell an azz , go do it on your own sick timing and stop trying to fight for rights to shove dic sucking down our throats , your sick not us .
Jimmy crapped corn

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

TheTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
yay !! Now why don't you sh;t in your hand and clap so you can feel even better .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 1 hr Tounge inside Pussie Hole 655
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards 18 hr Randy 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 18 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr Pole swap 7,855
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE