Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,692)

Showing posts 153,821 - 153,840 of200,319
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's not my point at all. My point is if you have sex with a 15 year old, you will likely go to jail.
Disagree or agree, but PLEASE spare us your stupid ad hominem. Do you really think I am uneducated and illiterate?
Yes
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too hard. You and I both know it exists. What would be the point?
Or you could just make yourself clear right now. Do you hate polygamy?
This is an opinion forum. State your opinion. Don't be shy! You have a right to your opinion even though you would limit that right in others if you could.
-This IS an opinion forum, you are correct. And the topic is Prop 8, not polygamy.

-"Too hard" for you to prove your point? hahahahahahahaha Did that excuse work with your mommy when she told you to do your homework?

-What would be the point? Seriously? You are asked for proof of your allegations and you say "what would be the point?" Gee... I'll remember that answer the next time you ask for proof.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's not my point at all. My point is if you have sex with a 15 year old, you will likely go to jail.
Disagree or agree, but PLEASE spare us your stupid ad hominem. Do you really think I am uneducated and illiterate?
Yes.... and lazy. Your posts PROVE it.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Who knew?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak stupid ad hominem yet again. So boring.
Why won't you discuss the topic? Why do you just get mad and post dumb stuff like this?
Simple question. Would you support a marriage of three men? Why or why not? Your refusal to answer speaks volumes.
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha

My refusal to answer your off topic questions speaks volumes?

hahahahaah
ahhahahaha
ahahahahha

Yeah.... it says I'm not playing your stupid game.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane is against polygamy. No lie. Notice he won't object when I say that. Notice he won't ever give an opinion on poly, just his usual ad hominem.
hahahahaha
hahahahaha

Re-read what you posted. You are a little confused. How can you conclude that I'm against polygamy if I won't ever give an opinion? Wait... I know, I knkow.... you just make it up.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahaah
ahhahahaha
ahahahahha
Point.. Set... and Match
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already proved it by re-posting the lies you have told, multiple times now, something you cannot do.
I donít happen to care about Poly marriage at this point, not an issue at this juncture, which is also not the topic of this forum... should I tell you to stay on topic?:)
No you didn't liar. I have told no "lies" Give it up. It's so old and obvious. Get a real argument.

If you don't care, why so angry? Don't tell me you are not angry. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't make up lies about me. If you really don't care, why respond to me at all?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
See? You lie.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
-This IS an opinion forum, you are correct. And the topic is Prop 8, not polygamy.
-"Too hard" for you to prove your point? hahahahahahahaha Did that excuse work with your mommy when she told you to do your homework?
-What would be the point? Seriously? You are asked for proof of your allegations and you say "what would be the point?" Gee... I'll remember that answer the next time you ask for proof.
Because you and I know you once ranted against polygamy. Sure you might fool everyone else into believing you didn't, but you cannot fool yourself or me.

I might just go find that post. Then what will you say? Why not just tell us you are against equal rights for poly? It's OK, like I said all opinions are allowed here, your attempts at censorship notwithstanding.

Or maybe you support poly? Please tell us. It won't hurt. All opinions welcome. What's yours? Why is it a secret?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't liar. I have told no "lies" Give it up. It's so old and obvious. Get a real argument.
If you don't care, why so angry? Don't tell me you are not angry. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't make up lies about me. If you really don't care, why respond to me at all?
It's fun to watch you squawk like a parrot, making lots of noise but having no substance. It's fun to watch you twist things around and then argue about them. It's fun to watch you jump to unsupported conclusions and assume "facts" not in evidence. Your posts are goldmines of logical fallacies.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahahaah
ahhahahaha
ahahahahha
The stupid game is yours. Your refusal to give your opinion. Why won't you?

How can we have a discussion if you won't say what you believe and all you want to do is try and insult me?

P.S. That fake laugh! It's insane. Serious NPD.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to watch you squawk like a parrot, making lots of noise but having no substance. It's fun to watch you twist things around and then argue about them. It's fun to watch you jump to unsupported conclusions and assume "facts" not in evidence. Your posts are goldmines of logical fallacies.
I ask what is your opinion on the topic. You refuse to answer and tell me I have no substance!

Anything you have no rebuttal for is a "logical fallacy"!

Priceless!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are stupid and have absolutely no substance.

Why won't you give your opinion? How can we have a discussion if you just get angry and refuse?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to law enforcement in most jurisdictions. To them. that 17.99 year old is a boy. And if you diddle a boy, you go to jail!
So hands off Fruitloops! When you're cruising the high school looking for boy-dates, check I.D.s!
I believe the liberal mafia are changing the system of the law and the constitution and how cases are made. First it was women making false rape claims about men and feminist fascism taking innocent men and young boys to prison. One young boy only 16 was accused of rape. When he said that he didn't, the judge threatened that he would be given a life sentence. They passed a sentence and he was jailed for 5 years, and let out when he was 21, missing his school graduation, and unable to move on to college. It would have been very tragic. And the court sentenced him probably without proof. And the women simply did this to get money off him. And the judge should have told that she wasn't raped, since she probably didn't even look traumatized. And she later confessed she lied, but she didn't return the money. Any of you hear cases like this on the news? Cases of innocent men being convicted of rape?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the liberal mafia are changing the system of the law and the constitution and how cases are made. First it was women making false rape claims about men and feminist fascism taking innocent men and young boys to prison. One young boy only 16 was accused of rape. When he said that he didn't, the judge threatened that he would be given a life sentence. They passed a sentence and he was jailed for 5 years, and let out when he was 21, missing his school graduation, and unable to move on to college. It would have been very tragic. And the court sentenced him probably without proof. And the women simply did this to get money off him. And the judge should have told that she wasn't raped, since she probably didn't even look traumatized. And she later confessed she lied, but she didn't return the money. Any of you hear cases like this on the news? Cases of innocent men being convicted of rape?
These cases happen from time to time, there are alot of sick people out there, but it dosnt make up the vast majority of rape cases. If that kid was found not guilty it would only be right for the accuser to serve that amount of time in jail. Prob dont work that way though.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
These cases happen from time to time, there are alot of sick people out there, but it dosnt make up the vast majority of rape cases. If that kid was found not guilty it would only be right for the accuser to serve that amount of time in jail. Prob dont work that way though.
Feminists and liberals are changing the law system and the constitution.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He got sent to jail young! It would have been better for her to serve at least 11 years, to teach her a lesson!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
See? You lie.
No you asked what we think, if you are uneducated and illiterate

The answer is yes

No lie

Do you want me to re-post your post asking that?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a jackass and so are you.
pOOR MIKEY, got no friends at all. Roflmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,821 - 153,840 of200,319
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 2:48AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search