Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,801 - 153,820 of 200,564 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176341
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fletchers wrote:
Glad the two (out of towners) BLOWHOLES haven't quit spewing their stupity.
Your town sucks.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176342
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to reach 'em jackass. Why would I want to reach the dummies? Bet they're real uptight. Just like you.
There is no point in your doing so, they are armed with actual knowledge. Something you do not possess and are free from your ignorance.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176343
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to see you on the side of the hate mongers where you belong.
I'm on the side of equality. You are not. I am not glad of that.

I am not a hate monger. You are. You hate Christians, polygamy and incest. I am not glad about that either.

But I' am glad you're glad anyway Jackass!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176344
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were obviously once a Christian. You didn't like it. Get over it.
Wrong again, unless you count back when I believed in Santa

It is a childís religion, do good you are rewarded, do bad you are punished

An adult doesnít need that, although it seems some never grow up
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176345
Jan 21, 2013
 
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not. But you are.
I support marriage equality. You do not, hypocrite.
Please do your anti-poly rant again! "What about the children?!"
Why? Are you incapable of finding the original post? Of course you are.....
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176346
Jan 21, 2013
 
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. Have sex with a 15 year old and go to jail!
That'll prove my point to you the hard way. But wouldn't be fair to the child. So don't do it.
Why would I want to have sex with a 15 yr old? You are some kind of pervert to suggest that.

Prove your point? What point is that... that you're uneducated and illiterate?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176347
Jan 21, 2013
 
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Are you incapable of finding the original post? Of course you are.....
He doesnít do that, he lies, and then refuses to reference anything said before.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176348
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, unless you count back when I believed in Santa
It is a childís religion, do good you are rewarded, do bad you are punished
An adult doesnít need that, although it seems some never grow up
Your hate for Christians is nonetheless off topic and boring. Please try to stay on topic.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176349
Jan 21, 2013
 
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hate for Christians is nonetheless off topic and boring. Please try to stay on topic.
Oh I donít hate them, only what some of them do

Just like Muslims, or any other religion

and stay on topic... coming from you, is the most hypocritical thing I have heard yet... thanks for the laugh
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176350
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Are you incapable of finding the original post? Of course you are.....
Too hard. You and I both know it exists. What would be the point?

Or you could just make yourself clear right now. Do you hate polygamy?

This is an opinion forum. State your opinion. Don't be shy! You have a right to your opinion even though you would limit that right in others if you could.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176351
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesnít do that, he lies, and then refuses to reference anything said before.
Jane is against polygamy. No lie. Notice he won't object when I say that. Notice he won't ever give an opinion on poly, just his usual ad hominem.

Everyone knows you get frustrated and falsely accuse people of lying. You've done it too many times. It doesn't work anymore. Try some new ad hominem.

If you can prove I lied, do it Squeaky, or else you're just boring us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176352
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to have sex with a 15 yr old? You are some kind of pervert to suggest that.
Prove your point? What point is that... that you're uneducated and illiterate?
Weak stupid ad hominem yet again. So boring.

Why won't you discuss the topic? Why do you just get mad and post dumb stuff like this?

Simple question. Would you support a marriage of three men? Why or why not? Your refusal to answer speaks volumes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176353
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, unless you count back when I believed in Santa
It is a childís religion, do good you are rewarded, do bad you are punished
An adult doesnít need that, although it seems some never grow up
There you go again. Try and control yourself. You hate Christians. We got it. We don't care. Please get back on topic.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176354
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane is against polygamy. No lie. Notice he won't object when I say that. Notice he won't ever give an opinion on poly, just his usual ad hominem.
Everyone knows you get frustrated and falsely accuse people of lying. You've done it too many times. It doesn't work anymore. Try some new ad hominem.
If you can prove I lied, do it Squeaky, or else you're just boring us.
I have already proved it by re-posting the lies you have told, multiple times now, something you cannot do.

I donít happen to care about Poly marriage at this point, not an issue at this juncture, which is also not the topic of this forum... should I tell you to stay on topic?:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176355
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to have sex with a 15 yr old? You are some kind of pervert to suggest that.
Prove your point? What point is that... that you're uneducated and illiterate?
No that's not my point at all. My point is if you have sex with a 15 year old, you will likely go to jail.

Disagree or agree, but PLEASE spare us your stupid ad hominem. Do you really think I am uneducated and illiterate?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176356
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's not my point at all. My point is if you have sex with a 15 year old, you will likely go to jail.
Disagree or agree, but PLEASE spare us your stupid ad hominem. Do you really think I am uneducated and illiterate?
Yes
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176357
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too hard. You and I both know it exists. What would be the point?
Or you could just make yourself clear right now. Do you hate polygamy?
This is an opinion forum. State your opinion. Don't be shy! You have a right to your opinion even though you would limit that right in others if you could.
-This IS an opinion forum, you are correct. And the topic is Prop 8, not polygamy.

-"Too hard" for you to prove your point? hahahahahahahaha Did that excuse work with your mommy when she told you to do your homework?

-What would be the point? Seriously? You are asked for proof of your allegations and you say "what would be the point?" Gee... I'll remember that answer the next time you ask for proof.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176358
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's not my point at all. My point is if you have sex with a 15 year old, you will likely go to jail.
Disagree or agree, but PLEASE spare us your stupid ad hominem. Do you really think I am uneducated and illiterate?
Yes.... and lazy. Your posts PROVE it.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176359
Jan 21, 2013
 
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's not my point at all. My point is if you have sex with a 15 year old, you will likely go to jail.
Really? Who knew?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176360
Jan 21, 2013
 
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak stupid ad hominem yet again. So boring.
Why won't you discuss the topic? Why do you just get mad and post dumb stuff like this?
Simple question. Would you support a marriage of three men? Why or why not? Your refusal to answer speaks volumes.
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha

My refusal to answer your off topic questions speaks volumes?

hahahahaah
ahhahahaha
ahahahahha

Yeah.... it says I'm not playing your stupid game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Donny B 7,922
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Mon Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Mon sex 692
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Aug 24 Mono 4,996
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••