Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175741 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mike is very anxious to attack me, and it doing so inadvertently defended them. I am teasing him about defending them as I donít think that was his intent, only to attack me.
I have to admit, a lot of what I have said was guesswork, but I'm quite sure of this particular case.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175742 Jan 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid much?
You don't reveal much about yourself. You aren't very open, a door to your potential emotional weakness.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175743 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't. I was getting a point across to him. You obviously weren't paying attention.
I honestly hope you werenít, and I will say you were not the one to start this.

But I wonít hold back from shutting down anyone that uses abused children for their own personal agenda of hate.

It is wrong, and when people only talk about the minority of abused children, they are belittling or ignoring the majority of abused children that were abused in a heterosexual way.

I care about all of them, not just some that fit with an agenda.

Personally I donít think we need those kinds of abusers in our society in any way, although considered a liberal, it is one reason I still support the death penalty.
Spatoons

Monrovia, CA

#175744 Jan 18, 2013
A report from a human rights group faults Washington D.C. police for:

Having a callous attitude toward sexual assault victims and failing to investigate at least 170 reports of attacks over three years.

Venberg?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175745 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly hope you werenít, and I will say you were not the one to start this.
But I wonít hold back from shutting down anyone that uses abused children for their own personal agenda of hate.
It is wrong, and when people only talk about the minority of abused children, they are belittling or ignoring the majority of abused children that were abused in a heterosexual way.
I care about all of them, not just some that fit with an agenda.
Personally I donít think we need those kinds of abusers in our society in any way, although considered a liberal, it is one reason I still support the death penalty.
And I am simply showing compassion for innocent young male rape victims who are normally trashed because of feminism. Can you prove this?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175746 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am simply showing compassion for innocent young male rape victims who are normally trashed because of feminism. Can you prove this?
where is your compassion for the little girl raped by the Christian man?

or do you donít care about that little girl because you canít use her for your political agenda?

We are talking about the majority of abused children in this country, and you have no compassion for them?

What is wrong with you, or is it that you just canít use them
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175747 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
where is your compassion for the little girl raped by the Christian man?
or do you donít care about that little girl because you canít use her for your political agenda?
We are talking about the majority of abused children in this country, and you have no compassion for them?
What is wrong with you, or is it that you just canít use them
Girls do get raped too of course, and I used to have a similar view towards something myself once. But the point is that often boys generally don't get the attention required when raped by women either, and sometimes it can be a bit hinderous saying they are mainly raped by men, when often this hides the fact that plenty of women rape boys too.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175748 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wit and charm? Insults, so charming...
If it isnt wit and charm, what would you call it? Bliss?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175749 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause he's bigger and older than you.
You couldnt possibly know that. That is why the things you say are very misinformed.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175750 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls do get raped too of course, and I used to have a similar view towards something myself once. But the point is that often boys generally don't get the attention required when raped by women either, and sometimes it can be a bit hinderous saying they are mainly raped by men, when often this hides the fact that plenty of women rape boys too.
All I am saying is donít bring up a minority of abused children ignoring the majority of them to push a political cause., particularly a cause to promote hate.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175751 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest I don't really bother with mikey, since he doesn't really say much about himself personally anyway. Anonynmity to the next level that is.
What do you want a picture and an address so you can sit on his front porch and wait for him? Kind of sick dude. There are laws about that here in the U.S.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175752 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry Mame,
But that PC BS continues to leave countless boys vulnerable to gay pedophiles.
If reality conflicts with 'education', which is truth?
Smile.
The truth is you can't present any evidence that shows a gay man is any more likely to molest a boy than a straight man. Pedophiles are sexually attracted to children.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175753 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want a picture and an address so you can sit on his front porch and wait for him? Kind of sick dude. There are laws about that here in the U.S.
I'm sure God is waiting for someone to do that. Although I would be arrested, he would prefer to use the an illegal black immigrant to do that work.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175754 Jan 18, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
All I am saying is donít bring up a minority of abused children ignoring the majority of them to push a political cause., particularly a cause to promote hate.
While not all boys are being abused, all homosexuals are targetting them. I don't really try to drown out other statistics that are correct, so my mistake if I have. Although I hope homosexuals don't hit their target.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175755 Jan 18, 2013
- 1 in 10 rape victims are men.(Rathus, Nevid and Fichner-Rathus, 568)
- In a survey answered by hundreds of rape and sexual assault support agencies, they estimated that 93.7 percent of male rape perpetrators are male and 6.3 percent were female.(Greenberg, Bruess and Haffner, 575)
- Many people do not believe that male rape by a female exists. However, penile erection can be achieved under emotional duress such as anger, fear, and pain even if the male does not wish it.(Greenberg, Bruess and Haffner, 576; Lips, 234)
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175756 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
While not all boys are being abused, all homosexuals are targetting them. I don't really try to drown out other statistics that are correct, so my mistake if I have. Although I hope homosexuals don't hit their target.
Prove that.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175757 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure God is waiting for someone to do that. Although I would be arrested, he would prefer to use the an illegal black immigrant to do that work.
Why do you hate black people and women so much? Were you abused by a black woman?

Santa Monica, CA

#175759 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
All gays want boys really. They pretend they don't.
Gay men want men.

Santa Monica, CA

#175760 Jan 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate black people and women so much? Were you abused by a black woman?
Many fundies are racists towards blacks. I find that really puzzling since they believe Jesus thought black people were worth dying for.
Spatoons

Monrovia, CA

#175761 Jan 18, 2013
Your worse than a garage bband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr big meech 16,010
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]