Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,959

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175464 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on then ingrate. And what would you know about being an adult anyway? You sound more like a kid.
"Guffaw" If that's your best, then you must have gotten dropped on your head, when you were a boi, last year, I would think....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175465 Jan 16, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself a monster mutation. Do you think that makes you an absolute defect with the fundamental goal of evolution? Should you have been aborted? If not, why not?
No, Kimare should not be aborted, Kimare is beautiful speaker and poster. Besides, that abortion didn't work on you, did it ? Almost, but not quite....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175467 Jan 16, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just so stupid, you can't understand what I'm saying.
There IS nothing to understand, beyond the fact that you're insane...But, you still appear to be a little bit more on the ball than littlebrain...You should thank him, for making you look a little better, by comparison.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175468 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't really make sense.
You leave Chongo alone, he is way smarter than you..."shudders to say that"...
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175469 Jan 16, 2013
I had to cool down because I have a active active certified social pathic persona that I could drive you to a roof with a rifle so I have to pace myself and I can be quite sadistic put it this I love the movie Blue Velvet,Phampton of the paradise
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175470 Jan 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to blame someone, and they can only think in terms of race.
D,
what are you doing ?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175471 Jan 16, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU call yourself a "Monster Mutation", not me. So, I'm just wondering if you think you should have been aborted. You are pretty worthless.
:)
Is that your reason for aborting your child?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175472 Jan 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right
You can always tell when you have won an argument with a child, they wonít attack what you say, but how you say it. They wonít attack the context, but the grammar, or the spelling, or the tone or your person.
OMG, D,

What are you doing ? Are you, seriously, defending the village idiot ?
Muffed

Monrovia, CA

#175473 Jan 16, 2013
Just another flock of Whoosers anyway, whoosers are so dumb they aren't even noticved when they speak.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175474 Jan 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
what?
where did you get thinking in terms of race into illegal aliens
You do realize that we are a nation of immigrants donít you?
Do you also realize that most people of Mexican decent in this country are here legally?
You equate race to illegal immigrant
Just how ignorant are you?
Yeaahhh, boyyyyyyyy, see what you did ?
:-D

Your dumb ass encouraged him, and now what ?
LOL
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175475 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do you in soon!
LOL.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175476 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be around Hudsons age, but have the cockyness of a teenager.
Watch out, Sheesh !!! He's circling you !!! I think he's got you in mind, for dinner !!! Once you get him on you, it won't wash out....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175477 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You were being too literal. I said only people young would perceive whats old to be different. So that is the only thing making it relative. Looks like you taken my words out of context. You must be a child.
I think that for to you be thinkin much for else about shine...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175478 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your hiding too. We managed to reveal all of hudsons secrets, you think I can't kill you off too?
No, remember that I told you that I'm really quite empty, so you are imagining the presence of something in place of the emptiness that I bring ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175479 Jan 16, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
im ashakin' in muh boots
Don't show him any fear, he's like a ball of sticky dough, or poo....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175480 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you point out in the arguement? You know you were taking what I said out of context. Only how young people perceive others as old changes how much is relative. Productive member of society? Why boast? Remember when hudson boasted, he got pummeled and sent to the grave!
I reach to you, from beyond the grave, I am the voices in your head....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175481 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling? Still haven't answered back at my arguement. So another queer who fancies hudson? Why do you have the hots for him? Your very weird.
OK, I now own you, completely. I have a message, for you, from beyond the grave....
Districts

Monrovia, CA

#175483 Jan 16, 2013
A District of Columbia police officer embroiled in a paternity suit fatally shot his mistress before leaving their infant child to die in an overheated car.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175482 Jan 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if I heard you right,
So since Tim Veigh was white I should assume all white people are terrorists.
No wait... Iím white, Iím not a terrorist, I have many different races working for me, all of them are legal, in fact all of them were born here. Not a guessÖ I know for a fact.
All prejudice is ignorance, you cannot be prejudice without being ignorant.
You meant "Tim McVeigh", bet you're sorry that you extended the hand of friendship to him, now ...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175484 Jan 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, some groups of blacks are terrorists, except muslims. Although muslims are terrorists.
Here is the message...."Go and find the nearest brick wall. Use all the force that you can muster. Bash your god**mn head against it, for as long as you're able"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Runonion 5,072
Is any place hiring? 1 hr GrdCabot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue subscibe 15,995
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... Tue Debbie 2
Allen Brewster arrested again Mon Long Beach Saint ... 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 15 GOP bull 2,265
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE