Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,648)

Showing posts 152,941 - 152,960 of200,314
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sad day in Glendora

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

USC football brats (just like Douglas Tessitor) can't handle the truth.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Give 'em hell Momma!
P.S. I love chicken and potato salad if that jackass turns you down.
You know what rizzo I like little sweety pies like little language boy I bake him a personality pie with extra n...ga now you Know I am a honkey tonk girl he realy think I value his thoughts I know he better get the nerve for that curb nack for the track I gonna make him my bottom bitch yeah buddy and hold back I will pimp slap him
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't tell my ass from a hole in the ground! ha ha. So funny! But let's skip the ad hominem and get back on topic.
Why do you support monogamous homosexuals but not polygamous homosexuals?
The topic is Prop 8
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>The topic is Prop 8
He is desperately trying to change the topic to get you to defend other things that you can be attacked for supporting.

I donít believe much of anything he says anymore, including his support on this topic
Crossed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

GOP, Republican and Tea Party member's cross your legs--experts say that gonorrhea may soon be resistant to its only known treatment.

Not good, considering the bacterial infection--which can be transmitted unknowingly through vaginal, oral, or anal sex--is estimated to infect more than 700,000 people in the U.S. each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

That's the fate of all those nasty GOP, Republican and Tea Party member's.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, prop 8. When it is overturned it's a victory for everyone's marriage rights including of course polygamy. It's irrelevant that you don't like polygamy. It demonstrates your hypocrisy well though.
Getting rid of that pesky "man"/"woman " part of "one man one woman" is another step towards getting rid of that pesky "one" part. Don't you agree Miss Thing?
Polygamy will remain illegal after Prop 8 is overturned. You wanna call that a "victory" go ahead.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is desperately trying to change the topic to get you to defend other things that you can be attacked for supporting.
I donít believe much of anything he says anymore, including his support on this topic
He thinks it's cute playing the provocateur, when actually it just makes him look like a philistine.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right!
Its a darn shame that MIke and his crew don't understand it at all. OH well we just can't fix stupid now can we.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Its a darn shame that MIke and his crew don't understand it at all. OH well we just can't fix stupid now can we.
I keep making the mistake of trying, you would think I would learn that.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks it's cute playing the provocateur, when actually it just makes him look like a philistine.
It is a scaled down version of the opponents saying, what is next marriage to animals?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> first of all lil bubba toy stop and put all your napkins in the trash kiss your five finger date hello and come out of your little Hobbit box you get dirty I get dirty it's ok just use some kind of a lube and buy that little five finger a rose or take it out to some nice diner and thanks for the calling Me a young woman we bitches have to stick together I like like like little bitches like you so take out those hot pants and platform shoes get ready to hit that track you saucy little thing I know with the right knee pads you will go far
Can't even spell young women? Why? Didn't want everybody to see your promiscurity and come out of hiding?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> You know what rizzo I like little sweety pies like little language boy I bake him a personality pie with extra n...ga now you Know I am a honkey tonk girl he realy think I value his thoughts I know he better get the nerve for that curb nack for the track I gonna make him my bottom bitch yeah buddy and hold back I will pimp slap him
Is this some sort of weird sadomaschism? One has to wonder what gone on when you were in africa that made you like this. How common is rape in that country? Your very weird!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> You know what rizzo I like little sweety pies like little language boy I bake him a personality pie with extra n...ga now you Know I am a honkey tonk girl he realy think I value his thoughts I know he better get the nerve for that curb nack for the track I gonna make him my bottom bitch yeah buddy and hold back I will pimp slap him
Can't even spell? Hudson was originally on the role of dope of the week, will you replace him?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup you silly jackass! You're too funny with your misspelled spelling lessons!
I've already ripped Hudson to bits. Do you want to be my new target?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
I'm far from a little boy, I'm 59. And thanks for showing us what a paedophile you are, you filthy little ingrate!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't even spell young women? Why? Didn't want everybody to see your promiscurity and come out of hiding?
You are so lonely poor little thing you're sure you don't need some juice and crackers or maybe a coloring book
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm far from a little boy, I'm 59. And thanks for showing us what a paedophile you are, you filthy little ingrate!
Go clean your shorts like a big boy thank you I feel dirty nasty I feel the taste of the road house whiskey and I like it

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus were here today they first thing they would scream at him is .... "Speak English!!" LOL
I can just see it now
LOL. And wouldn't that Christian group the KKK lynch him because he's a Jew? There are many anti-Semitic Christian sects.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

DorN wrote:
If homosexuals do not have children then they must have straight parents.
You seem to have homosexuality confused with sterility.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell yeah! Give me your best shot kiddo! Make it good.
Go on then ingrate. And what would you know about being an adult anyway? You sound more like a kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,941 - 152,960 of200,314
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Watch for Riverside County was issued at July 22 at 3:53AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000