Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
152,841 - 152,860 of 200,607 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175208 Jan 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are fundies such racists? Don't they believe Jesus died for black people? Guess you know better than Jesus, huh? LOLSER. Why do lions lick their balls? To get the taste of fundies out of their mouths.
Remind them Jesus wasn’t really "white" not in the way they think of as "white", and certainly didn’t have blue eyes, that gets them going
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175209 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ye was impeached and you remain a liar
I have to lighten up everyone if it was me in the oval office with clinton I wouldn't need to save a dress it would have been on the curtains,carpet,ink pens,desk, I'm sorry and a black woman he would have gotten impeach but I would denied it but I bet the taxes would have been lowered prop 1 thru 100 would pass

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175216 Jan 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Vindictive towards men!? Me!? LOL. I love men! And I like them.
No vindictive feelings arise when I look at this:
http://www.g33kwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
God doesn't exist. One of the odder fundie arguments is the "why fight god if you don't believe in him?" one. I never had a child.
Do you think you should have been aborted? You say you are a monster mutation.
Answer the question, did you have an abortion? Did you murder your own child?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175218 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy. Jesus was a handsome white man looked like Brad Pitt with long hair and a beard. Dirty blond hair. Darker beard.
With a long ass superfly jacket and a pimp walk. His back up dancers some hood rat big booty big real boobs shake it like a salt shaker. I want to work the gate so when all the fake black preachers come thru I just want to say sorry Storing dead n...gas is not our job back of line with Larry Elder, Brian Gumbel and I see you Al sharpton with that waterhead. All the midgets come thru come on in heaven everyone gets a midget bestfriend

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175219 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Pacman was such a trivial statement he made. How does seeing pacman when it came out make him old? He is obviously trying to big himself up.
Old is a relative term. It does put him in the realm of 45 to 55 or more. He is only "obviously trying to big himself up" in your mind. Thankfully that is a location none of the rest of us are required to visit. A glimpse is more than enough to know there is nothing worth seeing there. Perhaps you should get a little more perspective so you don't keep making such ridiculous assumptions.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175220 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt they'd take him!
Of course I know your old relic is not a Yamaha. It's a Suzuki!
You're probably right and you're wrong all in one brief post.:p
Horsert

Monrovia, CA

#175221 Jan 14, 2013
Brulte was recruited by influential Republicans following

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175222 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind them Jesus wasn’t really "white" not in the way they think of as "white", and certainly didn’t have blue eyes, that gets them going
How could I be so cruel?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175224 Jan 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I be so cruel?
If Jesus were here today they first thing they would scream at him is .... "Speak English!!" LOL

I can just see it now
Horsert

Monrovia, CA

#175227 Jan 14, 2013
Republican voter registration has fallen below 30 percent statewide.

Location hidden

#175228 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus were here today they first thing they would scream at him is .... "Speak English!!" LOL
I can just see it now
Do you really think he would speak in a language you didn't understand?

:-)

Location hidden

#175229 Jan 14, 2013
Horsert wrote:
Republican voter registration has fallen below 30 percent statewide.
They are all leaving so you can pay the taxes.

Idiot.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175230 Jan 14, 2013
Well it is time got to go bother big white husband just remember when blacks take over the world no more pet monkies,playing with tigers,no swimming with sharks,no more cat clothes, no more weak ass I suppose to cry men, no more so what is wrong with little Bobby is it the music he has only two friends, he threaten to kill me, start choking kids if he is gay he is gay but you better teach him to fight and who ever keep saying crap about mexicans blacks Jews Asian ear a d..k we don't die we multiply
interesting

Wylie, TX

#175231 Jan 14, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Children deserve a mother and father:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-13/fren...
Protests against French President Francois Hollande’s proposal to allow same-sex marriage drew hundreds of thousands of people into the streets in Paris.
“There are many people who are worried about this law,” Laurent Wauquiez, a minister under former President Nicolas Sarkozy, said today on Europe 1 radio.“Do we have to destroy the family and the place of children in it? We must pay attention to the place of children.” Wauquiez joined the demonstration.
About 340,000 people joined today’s marches, according to police estimates, while organizers indicated a turnout of more than 800,000. Protesters dancing to hip-hop music carried pink flags with white images of the traditional family: man, woman and two children.
...53 percent oppose adoption for gay couples, according to a survey published Jan. 10. CSA, another polling company, found Jan. 11 that 52 percent favor gay marriage and the same proportion oppose adoption by same-sex couples.
Former PresidentSarkozy’s Union for a Popular Movement party is shifting its stance to calling for a referendum on the matter.
“This doesn’t just concern same-sex couples, it’s a fundamental question for society,” former Interior Minister Claude Gueant said.“Instead of presenting this law to parliament, the president should allow the people to decide. No one can argue with that.”
Your kids deserve a better father, someone with a half a brain would be better than you.

You don't even know what you're typing up here. Are you just practicing English or typing or something like that? Is that what this is to you - a lesson in typing or English?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175232 Jan 14, 2013
Hi, kids, did I miss anything ?

HOLY SHIT !!! Who stepped on the idiots tails ??
:-D
Wish I had the time to respond to all the rantings from my idiotic cousin from across the water, but I was super busy today, training a couple of new guys to relieve me of the local work I have been doing lately, so that that I might return to my nationwide travels, What a rant he has been on, no ? I appreciate all the kind words spoken on my behalf, Thank you all.
I think that littlebrain bought some bad skag.....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175233 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Hudson, mikey only prides himself, he would never give you approval, praise and affection! Is it because you have a gay crush on mikey that you didn't question him supporting gay marriage?
Oh, wow ! You've lifted the veil from my eyes, I see anew !!! Thank you...How can I ever repay you ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175234 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So I don't need sleep? Stupid! I decided to go to bed! So you can't even tell the time yourself and calculate it?
Oh, I think that you need something....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175235 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you have a little crush on Mr. Hudson!
I can't speak for him but I am almost sure he's not gay, so it's probably best to just get over it.
I haven't got the heart to dash his hopes, perhaps if I pretend....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175236 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your say is never right! You have proven to be manipulative, and a complete liar.
Oh, come on, now ! Don't mix words, say what you REALLY mean...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175237 Jan 14, 2013
Black momma wrote:
Here are some songs I want everyone to listen to just try. 1 sly and the family stone Everybody is a star. 2 pink Floyd Wish you were here
3 Ice cube My summer vacation
4 Bob Dylan Ballad of a thin man
5 Earth Wind & Fire Thats the way of
The world 6 David Bowie Heros
7 Teena Marie De ja vu
8 David Cassidy I think I love you
(smile just kidding) I like this
Song sorry
9 Four non blondes Say Hey
Momma, that is a GREAT list. Might I add a few ?
1) Sly And The Family Stone "Everyday People"
2) Dire Straits "Romeo And Juliet"
3) The Smiths "What Difference Does It Make?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 51 min Little Ricky 15,966
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Duh 5,015
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr napalmers 7,933
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Aug 25 Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 25 sex 692
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000