Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,838

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#175275 Jan 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a direct conflict and a absolute defect with the fundamental goal of evolution.
The closest gay unions can get to marriage is 'unmarriage'.
:-)
Nope its a frucking legal contract. Got a problem with that? SCOTUS will soon clear up your problem
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#175276 Jan 15, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are fundies such racists? Don't they believe Jesus died for black people? Guess you know better than Jesus, huh? LOLSER. Why do lions lick their balls? To get the taste of fundies out of their mouths.
Typical Liberal response when you read something you don't like. You sound like a brokenn record. You are too stupid

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175278 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope its a frucking legal contract. Got a problem with that? SCOTUS will soon clear up your problem
1. Marriage can hardly be dumbed down to a legal contract.

2. SCOTUS has already addressed it. Many times over the years.

"We are dealing here with legislation which involves one of the basic civil rights of man. Marriage and procreation are fundamental to the very existence and survival of the race."- Skinner v Oklahoma

"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival."- Loving v Virginia

"Our Court has not recognized a fundamental right to marry that departs in any respect from the right defined by the US Supreme Court in cases like Skinner which acknowledged that marriage is "fundamental to the very existence and survival of the [human] race" because it is the primary institution supporting procreation and child-rearing (316 US at 541; see also Zablocki, 434 US 374; Griswold, 381 US 479). The binary nature of marriage—its inclusion of one woman and one man—reflects the biological fact that human procreation cannot be accomplished without the genetic contribution of both a male and a female. Marriage creates a supportive environment for procreation to occur and the resulting offspring to be nurtured. Although plaintiffs suggest that the connection between procreation and marriage has become anachronistic because of scientific advances in assisted reproduction technology, the fact remains that the vast majority of children are conceived naturally through sexual contact between a woman and a man."- Hernandez v Robels

"It is an institution in the maintenance of which in its purity the public is deeply interested, for it is the foundation of the family and of society, without which there would be neither civilization nor progress. "- Maynard v Hill
lol

United States

#175279 Jan 15, 2013
??
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175280 Jan 15, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot everyday people brings so many thoughts class of 1979 good nite my man is on major OCD and I am always to happy tomorrow is another day peace about the plastic doll thing that was not for you ok but that little language guy I am not a sweet little white Becky who is nice and polite but more a combination of a sista and a honky Tonkin girl tomorrow let's list things you would never want to see in the dark with a flashlight so far picture James brown eating a taco w extra sour cream. Ohhh god
All good, Momma, didn't mind the plastic doll thing...litlelanguage is a twit.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175281 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
So gay people can marry the one they love??? NOT
AS for the rest of your post flush it down the crapper. I am a conservative, I support gay rights.
No, you're a bleeding heart liberal, and an idiot. Try supporting something that helps this country.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175283 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope its a frucking legal contract. Got a problem with that? SCOTUS will soon clear up your problem
SSM is an illegal contract, condoning misbehavior. SCOTUS will clear it up, all right, it has no jurisdiction in this matter, and had better say so, else it is acting in violation of the Constitution.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175284 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope its a frucking legal contract. Got a problem with that? SCOTUS will soon clear up your problem
So, Mr. Tinfoil, if you got a problem with THAT, I'd suggest that you move somewhere else. In OUR country, the SCOTUS cannot define the matter as "legal". Got it ? Good.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175285 Jan 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Momma is cool. A little abrasive but hey! Good taste in music. Wicked sense of humor. Did you read her post about the Monica BJ?
Yeah, but I'm not a Clinton fan, so I let it go...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175286 Jan 15, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Vindictive towards men!? Me!? LOL. I love men! And I like them.
No vindictive feelings arise when I look at this:
http://www.g33kwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
God doesn't exist. One of the odder fundie arguments is the "why fight god if you don't believe in him?" one. I never had a child.
Do you think you should have been aborted? You say you are a monster mutation.
No cohesive thought patterns...merely random, stray thoughts, strung together.
Why did the gay man lick his buddies ass ? To get the taste of Chongo out of his mouth.
PoP

Monrovia, CA

#175288 Jan 15, 2013
A male robber is dead and another is recovering in the hospital after police say they were shot while trying to steal an SUV from outside a home in an affluent neighborhood.

Neighbors are OKK with the lethal actions taken and will support more in the future.

Texas says don't mess with my private property.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#175289 Jan 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad Fruitloops?
P.S. What does "frucking" mean?
Trying for another ban, good job now fetch boi

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#175290 Jan 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Marriage can hardly be dumbed down to a legal contract.
2. SCOTUS has already addressed it. Many times over the years.
"We are dealing here with legislation which involves one of the basic civil rights of man. Marriage and procreation are fundamental to the very existence and survival of the race."- Skinner v Oklahoma
"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival."- Loving v Virginia
"Our Court has not recognized a fundamental right to marry that departs in any respect from the right defined by the US Supreme Court in cases like Skinner which acknowledged that marriage is "fundamental to the very existence and survival of the [human] race" because it is the primary institution supporting procreation and child-rearing (316 US at 541; see also Zablocki, 434 US 374; Griswold, 381 US 479). The binary nature of marriage—its inclusion of one woman and one man—reflects the biological fact that human procreation cannot be accomplished without the genetic contribution of both a male and a female. Marriage creates a supportive environment for procreation to occur and the resulting offspring to be nurtured. Although plaintiffs suggest that the connection between procreation and marriage has become anachronistic because of scientific advances in assisted reproduction technology, the fact remains that the vast majority of children are conceived naturally through sexual contact between a woman and a man."- Hernandez v Robels
"It is an institution in the maintenance of which in its purity the public is deeply interested, for it is the foundation of the family and of society, without which there would be neither civilization nor progress. "- Maynard v Hill
Marriage is a legal contract, nothing more
You need not be married to reproduce. Thats a cold damn fact.
When you seek to break said contract, you end up in cout with a lawyer. Nuff said
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175291 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Trying for another ban, good job now fetch boi
Now, how the hell does your facile, inane, giddy, stupid ass think that he will get banned ?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175292 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a legal contract, nothing more
You need not be married to reproduce. Thats a cold damn fact.
When you seek to break said contract, you end up in cout with a lawyer. Nuff said
That would make marriage no different than a friendship.

The government has no prevailing interest in any way protecting or providing for selective friendships.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175293 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a legal contract, nothing more
You need not be married to reproduce. Thats a cold damn fact.
When you seek to break said contract, you end up in cout with a lawyer. Nuff said
There is CLEARLY something wrong with your faculties...Because, dumb-ass, no, you don't end up in "cout" with a lawyer...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175294 Jan 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a legal contract, nothing more
You need not be married to reproduce. Thats a cold damn fact.
When you seek to break said contract, you end up in cout with a lawyer. Nuff said
In fact, too much said. Why don't you leave the thinking to the thinkers ? Clearly, you aspire to be one.....too bad for you. You missed inclusion into the group....
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175295 Jan 15, 2013
I listen Romeo and Juliet dire I love it because the only thing I gave them credit for was money for nothing. Through all my cancer I am so lucky I have smart kids. My son who is going to be a DOCTOR when he was a baby my step brother who is gay ask me could take him on a outing of course and he would always come back every kid thing you could ever imagine took him to gay pride in long beach ca my family and friends were shock what is the big deal the point he was with his lover for years they travel he was more like the housewife and when his lover died the family just came and act he didn't exist that is why I believe some kind of contract of marriage is needed I don't believe the concept of the gov tracking system but I like presents and wedding cake and to be Cinderella for one day not that slut snow white living with all those little men come now and waist high we are not stupid
lol

Antioch, CA

#175299 Jan 15, 2013
???
ATTENTION

United States

#175300 Jan 15, 2013
28 y o chicano male here from ca looking for someone my age who is either gay,bi,or is into cross dressing must be a totall bottom and in the closet if interested plz msg me at tbagger1984@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desert Hot Springs Mayor Proud Of Out Of State ... Tue Bob 6
Warning Douglas Tessitor lives in your town Mar 27 bees waxed 1
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Mar 26 its me daisy 53
Review: 1-800 Loanmart Mar 20 karl deshayes 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Mar 19 Martha 14
News Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Mar 7 Drgunzet 12
mature white women for young dark mature n sexy... Mar 4 Sean G 1
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]