Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
152,761 - 152,780 of 200,590 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175101 Jan 14, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems with an individual being that, just not the whole group. I defend the group as a valid segment of society, with value. Now, if we look closely at Chongo, well, all bets are off.....
So you are the one with prejudices, saying an entire group can be just clean! There are many types of people! So what is wrong with Chongo then? Why is she such a scum? Why did you call her Chongo?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175102 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Would you not agree that I am showing tact and restraint, even now ?
Of course! But you use can't even use it properly! Haven't learnt it enough! Other people your own age have got to that point before you! Such a laugh!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175103 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW, I have admitted to being a racist, one of the few with the guts to do so. Every species on this planet is racist, it is why zebras don't have it off with hippos..Although, to look at Chongo again...
We all have prejudices to an extent. But you think that can just label someone as a racist? Getting ideas, just like Big D? Sharing the characterists of a wicked hevean, but much worse! And how would I know? I could have assumed that Chongo was here only before I arrived!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175104 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh wow! Look at this kid go, now...Figured out, yet, who Chongo is ? Haven't seen a post labelled "Chongo", have you ?
:-D
Far too smart and rude! Black Momma scares whites and teases(Which is really sexual harrassment, but you are too dumb to see that)young defenseless innocent teenage boys! So vile!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175105 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW, I have admitted to being a racist, one of the few with the guts to do so. Every species on this planet is racist, it is why zebras don't have it off with hippos..Although, to look at Chongo again...
Guts? Why? Trying to overcome the unopenness in your stagnation? You are a victim of your own mindset, seeking approval! You are a gay, raised by your daddy with him wipping your butt with his penis like a rod and spanking your bare flesh, trying to inflict pain and beauty of it onto you! And now he is trying you with a rod to run run wild likea filthy gay stallion of your homosexual ringleaders! Looks like YOU must be a man of experience! Mikey did insult monkey face for that, you seek approval so much from mikey don't you?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175106 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it is. But you just started using Frankie today in honor of me.
I as referring to Aida, Mona, Jane, June etc. your usual nics.
Look Hudson, mikey only prides himself, he would never give you approval, praise and affection! Is it because you have a gay crush on mikey that you didn't question him supporting gay marriage?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175107 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
We might have gotten to the same page, now. I, also, am in here for the fun factor. But Chongo/rose has had a few of us banned before, and death threats are not to be ignored. I have been banned for much, MUCH less than that, and if I have to suffer a banning, why shouldn't others ? The same ones that you notice daily are all on the same side, the SSM crowd. They are very clannish, and they target us, more than we do them. They run this room, the mods are heavily biased in favor of the gays. Many of them take themselves too seriously, but I can play the game as well as they do. And, if bannings are the name of the game, play on, I say. No reason not to call for a penalty, as they call many of us to penalty box.
Stay safe, driver, and don't feed them bears..
:-D
Threats? Report them? I thought you weren't paranoid like Rose was about putting her pick up!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175108 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Easy, tiger, I was admiring the way that you were posting to Chongo, but if you persist...
Or what! WHAT! COME ON!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175109 Jan 14, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Right..... the names I use on Topix are proof of gender identity disorder. Good one, Doctor. You're a regular genius. Why I bet your IQ is AT LEAST two points over 85.
Look at how much prejudices and generalizations mikey is using!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175110 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's that other dope thinks you and me are the same person? Won't take no for an answer.
Another funny kid like this "large..." clown. Forget the dopey jackass's name.
I never said I thought you were the same person! Hudson is simply mirroring you because he has a crush, which I'm sure you already knew that!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175112 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Please don't, make-up boi...
Calling everybody a boy to make up for your feeling of inferiority?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175113 Jan 14, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
I sing and I dance
when I glance in my pants
I get a feeling like a sunshiney day
I take a look at my enormous penis
and everything is going my way
A homosexual who admires his own body! Such a freak!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175114 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Look, sonny-boi, I was willing to let the Chongo/vulture bit cut you some slack, but it seems as if you are just too stupid to catch on. Schmuck that you are, try to notice the times of my posts, usually an hour or two, at the end of my work day, and a weekend when I have the time to post, little more than that. i work between 12 and 16 hours a day, and usually rack up over 70+ hours a week, and that isn't even legal, in my line. But this room is like a drug, addicting, and it's because of little puds like you. Slapping a moron is big fun, and you're the biggest fun of all. Hell, you have the whole room hating on your ignorant ass, and it's not to wonder at. You're the dumbest little shit in here, and it was why I chose Pacman, the most uncomplicated game to ever hit the market, unless you wish to include Ping Pong, the first game ever marketed for home game systems, by Atari. I was playing silly little games like that in my youth, and I figured that you might up to figuring out how to score, at all, by offering those titles to your simple little ass. Go back to your mum's knee, and suck some more Flake bars and ask her to explain the world to you a bit more than she has already, because you're too stupid to cope.
I thought you weren't angry! What a laugh! Looks like you are using such generalizations yourself! It sounded more than a game to me! It sounded like it was out of anger!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175115 Jan 14, 2013
And, little brain, who posted this self-contradicting idiocy?:
Largelanguage wrote:
"I didn't. There is a large majority, figure it out! Blacks are just like teens. Accusing us of generalizations when we aren't in the first place saying they all are."
And then..
"I meant in general, don't be an idiot! Or perhaps you have just made yourself really stupid! "
you seem to have a hrad time staying focused on who you want to be, Mr. Righteous, or Mr. Hypocrite. You're about as useless as tits on a boar.
Yes, and in general blacks are like that! Hypocrisy? I see none! I thought you didn't think of people as useless and valueless!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175116 Jan 14, 2013
Looks like "large's" mum took him away from the computer.
So I don't need sleep? Stupid! I decided to go to bed! So you can't even tell the time yourself and calculate it?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175117 Jan 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if a group was actively trying to deny people equal rights, on TV, forming organizations, claiming the people were "aligned with the dark side of the force", I passionately and persistently point out that Star Wars is just fiction.
<quoted text>
It didn't. But even if it had, that wouldn't even hint that it was divinely inspired, just that aliens visited, and ignorant Bronze Age people described what happened as best as they could.
<quoted text>
Please do, I enjoy laughing.
<quoted text>
Do you think you should have been aborted?
You seek the feel good emotion of sympathy don't you because you want to feel warmth and love in your life, don't you? Have you ever been married? I doubt you ever have! Rose even thinks she is using very hurtful insults by saying someone should be aborted and by calling someone a virgin!
Vandys

Monrovia, CA

#175118 Jan 14, 2013
LL does stand for log "licker" or haven't you check LL..?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175119 Jan 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would an all powerful god need support? And what sense does it make to "fight homosexuality"? You fundies tried to fight left-handedness by killing southpaws, but that didn't work. How do you intend to fight homosexuality? Going to tell them they are sinners? Pttt...that should work.
It is our place as his servants! God appointed different people to do different work in the church.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175120 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were going to tell us why you support poly. Change your mind? Now it's suddenly off topic?
Or maybe you lied when you implied you support it?
Why did you say Rose hates fundies more than agnostics? Is it because you wanted to avoid being pecked at by everyone and drawing attention?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175121 Jan 14, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't sound clever. He uses words/expressions that just don't apply or make sense. Got it?
Good thinking! So he lacks arguements to back up homosexuality because of his stupidity, and is making a substitute?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 40 min anonatall 5,005
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Aug 25 Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 25 sex 692
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 30 at 2:18PM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info