Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175056 Jan 13, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Children deserve a mother and father:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-13/fren...
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

Brian_G wrote:
Protests against French President Francois Hollande’s proposal to allow same-sex marriage drew hundreds of thousands of people into the streets in Paris.
“There are many people who are worried about this law,” Laurent Wauquiez, a minister under former President Nicolas Sarkozy, said today on Europe 1 radio.“Do we have to destroy the family and the place of children in it? We must pay attention to the place of children.” Wauquiez joined the demonstration.
Rose's Law...

Destroy the family!? LOL.
Nor Blowed

Monrovia, CA

#175057 Jan 13, 2013
I heard Josh Betta had NO choice but to leave as quickly as possible.

So he blew out of town in a flash, while the ink was still drying on his discharge papers from employment at Glendora city hall, california.

The statues of limitations clock had started and he had to hide.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175058 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't tell, from that avatar, what you are...
So, you admit you are too stupid to be able to tell I'm a woman from my pic.
Matters not, I expect. You make such noise, as a diversion, to avoid subjecting yourself to any more ridicule than the world has already dealt you. No-one wants to harm you, but it must serve your need for drama to imagine yourself as so important that a conspiracy is set against you. even though it was one of yours that had declared "open season" on me.
One of my what?
Keep making yer jokes about the censorship that is prevalent in this room. You benefit from the protection of the mods, else your repeated transgressions would have had you banned, long ago...And your evasions mark you as incapable of holding debate with real people, and I now realize, subsequent to your latest evasions, that considering you to be rational is a mistake. When we need some predictably idiotic drivel, you will be summoned.
Whatever, bigfoot.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175059 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't attempt to teach him grammar or spelling!
Let me tell you something you inbreed focus better than the world superior person just come out of the closet you don't know me boy I survive brain cancer. Don't worry bitch two daughters recieve scholarships to school abroad and my son is in his inter. Go put your hot pants on and hit that track
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175060 Jan 13, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, absolutely. And we still are in need of change. No society is perfect, thus there is always room for improvement. No need to show necessity for it either. I'd suggest lobotomy for Largelanguage would be a really good change for all of us. Or at least some shock therapy for him. About 220v @ 30amps hooked up to the "post comment" button on topix.
I second that motion, as well...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175061 Jan 13, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
But they were doing good works!:p
...I suppose that you are entitled to your opinion, but my opinion is that it depends on how one likes their "stake", behind them or before them...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175062 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why lie when anybody can click on the link below and see what's what?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
What's what is that you evaded answering a yes or no question, with a shitty sidestep, as is your wont...a move worthy of an unsophisticated child, thus proving my point more firmly than any answer that you are able to provide.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175063 Jan 13, 2013
Rose's Law...Destroy the family. Exactly. Couldn't have put it better myself.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#175064 Jan 13, 2013
Roses Favorite Law = Answer no incriminating questions, sidestep and hope no-one notices.
FRANCINE o W32321

Napa, CA

#175066 Jan 13, 2013
I dont want my daughter or son to be with the lesbian karaoke team this year. Her studies drop off, he stays up late peeking, she gains weight from the beer and wont do her or do his chores and she quit her job at the whatsit place. Consider this note as my notice of intent. This means that there will be no more rehearsals or whatever you call them on our property.
FRAN

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175071 Jan 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law...
I'm serious as can be.

Did you murder your own child?

Otherwise, why would you be so vindictive towards a God you are sure doesn't exist and men?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#175072 Jan 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law...
Seriously,

Look at your most common line above; "But what about the children!?"

Did you murder your child?
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#175073 Jan 14, 2013
You're such a drama queen.

Destroy the family? Puh-leez.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175077 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
...I suppose that you are entitled to your opinion, but my opinion is that it depends on how one likes their "stake", behind them or before them...
I thought those christians back then had more "pressing" issues.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175078 Jan 14, 2013
There were some 18,000 legal gay marriages in California, it didn’t destroy my family.

Maybe you should look to why your family is so feeble, so easily destroyed
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#175079 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
There were some 18,000 legal gay marriages in California, it didn’t destroy my family.
Maybe you should look to why your family is so feeble, so easily destroyed
But that would involve self examination and they are here to avoid that very thing.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175080 Jan 14, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>But that would involve self examination and they are here to avoid that very thing.
LOL isn’t that the truth!

It amazes me how feeble their families are, they should look to their own weakness issues instead of trying desperately to blame others for their own feebleness.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175081 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Call me torn...I was born over here, but raised by Brit parents. I have one foot on either side of the pond....damned colonials...
How you followed through British politics? Why do you assume you have more than you? And you tried to make yourself sound like an experienced gamer, by saying you played pacman then and went on it, and followed it through, your ignorance of modern gaming proves you as a liar. Why do you want to sound like you have more than you do? Do you feel you aren't good enough?
Hanky

Monrovia, CA

#175082 Jan 14, 2013
Jody Foster has all the stones.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175083 Jan 14, 2013
Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose isn't a homosexual. Where did you get that idea?
Mikey said she was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) 10 hr ET SNELL 26
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr free for all 5,081
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) 16 hr marcella williams 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sat surfs up 7,955
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united Sat James 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs