Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,635)

Showing posts 152,681 - 152,700 of199,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I was holding both you and Mikey to account. And Black Momma is an evil paedophile who molests innocent boys, she deserves it. And I never spoke to Chongo. Do you think Rose is chongo? Rose is an evil sexual deviant, and a homosexual, she ought to die!
Oh wow! Look at this kid go, now...Figured out, yet, who Chongo is ? Haven't seen a post labelled "Chongo", have you ?
:-D
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I have admitted to being a racist, one of the few with the guts to do so. Every species on this planet is racist, it is why zebras don't have it off with hippos..Although, to look at Chongo again...
Racist and retarded... how exciting.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
People say a lot of dumb shit on here, none of which is a real threat to anyone. The Ho threatens to snich on many in here and I still see the same people in here, who the hell knows if those snitch are stretching the truth a bit just to get them kicked off. Im in here to pass the time an to be a wise guy, some of these morons in here are too funny... have a good day and don't let it get to you.
We might have gotten to the same page, now. I, also, am in here for the fun factor. But Chongo/rose has had a few of us banned before, and death threats are not to be ignored. I have been banned for much, MUCH less than that, and if I have to suffer a banning, why shouldn't others ? The same ones that you notice daily are all on the same side, the SSM crowd. They are very clannish, and they target us, more than we do them. They run this room, the mods are heavily biased in favor of the gays. Many of them take themselves too seriously, but I can play the game as well as they do. And, if bannings are the name of the game, play on, I say. No reason not to call for a penalty, as they call many of us to penalty box.

Stay safe, driver, and don't feed them bears..
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
With that "what about the children rant"! And you imply it with your hostility to it's mere mention.
But of course you lie and deny it now.
But you may have changed you mind. So are you for or against it now?
Always making ridiculous accusations, but never able to prove ANYTHING. Hmmmm.....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual? I at first thought you assumed I was a kid to ease the pain I brought you and lie to yourself saying, "It doesn't matter, he's just a kid". HAHA, imagine a weak little boy at some little school saying that to himself, "He's just stupid, he doesn't matter, he can't taunt me". Maybe you did do that at first, but maybe changed your mind and wanted to show affection to a young boy you thought I was. HAHAHAHA!
Easy, tiger, I was admiring the way that you were posting to Chongo, but if you persist...
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it is. But you just started using Frankie today in honor of me.
I as referring to Aida, Mona, Jane, June etc. your usual nics.
Right..... the names I use on Topix are proof of gender identity disorder. Good one, Doctor. You're a regular genius. Why I bet your IQ is AT LEAST two points over 85.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How would, 40? That's old? HA! And a 40 year old should figure out by now that kids find Pacman unpopular(I don't know this myself, but I guess it probably has gone out date, knowing the games kids play now), unless he is stagnated. How come you are on topix so much? Don't you go to work? You never driven a truck ever did you?
50, and it seems as if you are still spoiling for a fight.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think I suffer from gender identity issues? Do I need to sing about my enormous penis again?
Please don't, make-up boi...
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We might have gotten to the same page, now. I, also, am in here for the fun factor. But Chongo/rose has had a few of us banned before, and death threats are not to be ignored. I have been banned for much, MUCH less than that, and if I have to suffer a banning, why shouldn't others ? The same ones that you notice daily are all on the same side, the SSM crowd. They are very clannish, and they target us, more than we do them. They run this room, the mods are heavily biased in favor of the gays. Many of them take themselves too seriously, but I can play the game as well as they do. And, if bannings are the name of the game, play on, I say. No reason not to call for a penalty, as they call many of us to penalty box.
Stay safe, driver, and don't feed them bears..
You two should get a room.
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure are. Point out even one other male poster that uses girl's names toots.
Jane Dough
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please don't, make-up boi...
I sing and I dance
when I glance in my pants
I get a feeling like a sunshiney day
I take a look at my enormous penis
and everything is going my way
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take your refusal to answer as "I am against polygamy" unless you tell me otherwise.
Why are you against it?
I'll take your refusal to prove anything as "yes, I am a brain-damaged idiot."
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I look for approval? Hudson is the one who looks for so much of it, he is the one without a job and always one here!
Look, sonny-boi, I was willing to let the Chongo/vulture bit cut you some slack, but it seems as if you are just too stupid to catch on. Schmuck that you are, try to notice the times of my posts, usually an hour or two, at the end of my work day, and a weekend when I have the time to post, little more than that. i work between 12 and 16 hours a day, and usually rack up over 70+ hours a week, and that isn't even legal, in my line. But this room is like a drug, addicting, and it's because of little puds like you. Slapping a moron is big fun, and you're the biggest fun of all. Hell, you have the whole room hating on your ignorant ass, and it's not to wonder at. You're the dumbest little shit in here, and it was why I chose Pacman, the most uncomplicated game to ever hit the market, unless you wish to include Ping Pong, the first game ever marketed for home game systems, by Atari. I was playing silly little games like that in my youth, and I figured that you might up to figuring out how to score, at all, by offering those titles to your simple little ass. Go back to your mum's knee, and suck some more Flake bars and ask her to explain the world to you a bit more than she has already, because you're too stupid to cope.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

And, little brain, who posted this self-contradicting idiocy?:
Largelanguage wrote:
"I didn't. There is a large majority, figure it out! Blacks are just like teens. Accusing us of generalizations when we aren't in the first place saying they all are."
And then..
"I meant in general, don't be an idiot! Or perhaps you have just made yourself really stupid! "

you seem to have a hrad time staying focused on who you want to be, Mr. Righteous, or Mr. Hypocrite. You're about as useless as tits on a boar.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take your refusal to answer as "I am against polygamy" unless you tell me otherwise.
Why are you against it?
Yeah, catch them dead to rights, and they lock up, like little EMO children...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's that other dope thinks you and me are the same person? Won't take no for an answer.
Another funny kid like this "large..." clown. Forget the dopey jackass's name.
...That would be Marram....Or, Morron...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>Racist and retarded... how exciting.
Spare me the "Hi, there, sailor..." bit, I ain't interested.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Right..... the names I use on Topix are proof of gender identity disorder. Good one, Doctor. You're a regular genius. Why I bet your IQ is AT LEAST two points over 85.
No, it's not the tags, which merely reinforce the notion, it's those videos on youtube that give your issues away...Try to use 1 of your 3 IQ points and deduce that.
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, it's not the tags, which merely reinforce the notion, it's those videos on youtube that give your issues away...Try to use 1 of your 3 IQ points and deduce that.
I don't have any videos on YouTube...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Looks like "large's" mum took him away from the computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,681 - 152,700 of199,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Weather Watch for Riverside County was issued at April 23 at 1:41PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE