Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,631)

Showing posts 152,601 - 152,620 of200,206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No. it's you and Chongo, against the world, remember ? Try asking Chongo aka rose-no-no, really nicely, to put up a picture of his/her face....
Like that matters....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Making stuff up? Some blacks are evil, we don't generalize of course, but many blakcs have proven themselves to be! And who said Jesus didn't die for them?
Excuse me ??!!?? Who just got done posting this: "Look, a black! She can't even spell! Blacks are blue collar works often because they really don't care about the high life!"
ROFLMAO again...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
I never implied I was a lawyer.
Darn, Liza, you must have had us fooled....I must have mistaken your presence in here as practice for litigational skill-honing....
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
If the topic is Prop 8, then why are you getting busy with name calling ?
Your use of Pacman as a choice of options shows you are no more than an isolated working class hillbilly who relies on the internet and uses it to replace his life, since he really hasn't got one, and if he has, can't live for one day and accept it for what it is. The fact that he didn't use Xbox, or call of duty, or whatever games the kids play these days, shows he is so ignorant, and isolated. He doesn't have a TV, so no commercials to pick it up from, hasn't been to many peoples houses who have kids and saw call of duty on the kids shelves or an Xbox in their rooms, never seen an Xbox in stores, never passed by game stores, and probably lives in an isolated little suburban town!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
And the monkey screeches and throws feces. If you have gotten angry, then I have laughed at you for it. Foolish of you to try to sound educated and knowledgeable. You have exposed yourself, and you have done this long ago, with your first post..
I meant to say have you gotten angry, when denied you have. A typo of mine lol.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
And the monkey screeches and throws feces. If you have gotten angry, then I have laughed at you for it. Foolish of you to try to sound educated and knowledgeable. You have exposed yourself, and you have done this long ago, with your first post..
Laugh at me? No, you're joking! The bible condemns scoffers!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey ought to respect God, and behave like a man of God, if he is to respect and appreciate the God could exist! And who told you that this was a troll site? Insulting others against others wishes?
Tell that to "BlackMomma". I think that you owe her an apology. And, I never gave you permission to insult me, so I demand an apology, as well...I think that you owe Mikey an apology, too. Not to mention Chongo, whom you labelled a liar...Without his/her permission...In fact, I think that it's high time for a blanket apology. Give us a Forum apology. All of us, as none of us gave you our permission to insult us...And I didn't need anyone to tell me that it was a troll site, I thunk it out fer meself...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
You leave one of my steadfast supporters alone.
But he did attack you after all. Are you know running to your own enemies to ease the pain we gave you and revert to his sadomaschistic "affection"? Sounds too right!
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did stupid!
Too funny!
Really? Have you always had a reading comprehension problem or did it start with your head injury?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is being shredded to bits and her ego and personhood is being crushed as they are now picking at her shredded carcass!
Now, I like that post !! Could it be that this kid is catching on ?
There's hope for him, yet...
:-D
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Darn, Liza, you must have had us fooled....I must have mistaken your presence in here as practice for litigational skill-honing....
I never implied I was a lawyer, and I'm so sure you are easily fooled.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If he accepts that God could exist, he should behave like he does! He is being very rude! At least his stance on gay marriage should be one of unsurity, rather than of certainty! And how come he argues with people who are liberals, and not on the same side? Double standards!
Probably for the same reasons that you pick and choose your "ally of the moment"...He just attacks the dumb-asses, just as you and I do.
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did, and you did again just now!
What a dope! And a liar.
Really? When did I imply that I was a lawyer?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it is Sadomaschistic! She comes back to enjoy the love of her body the birds share for her as they peck her alive to bits and gobble her soul up into torment!
Say...I'm starting to warm up to this kid....
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh, you don't support innocence and Bill Gothard style sheltering, under the umbrella? KiMare was an agnostic, and supported Bill Gothard, he sounds similar to you. So you don't? What a surprise! You name it!

So you aren't a christian? You were pretending to be though by claiming you respect God though. You haven't repented, and so one can expect that you belong to some rebellious fanatical church movement, just like carl wills. So what sort of ludicrous practices do you engage in? Clap your hands together as you kneel and chant incomprehensibe songs as you lay on some mat?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Am I addressing you, or is it God, this time ?
How can a rebellious child of God be a messenger of God? Looks like you are the one being laughed at!*HAHAHA*
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup she does! Miss Thing too!
Liza Lott is a particularly nasty little piece of work on the same scale as Rose_No
Yeah.... how dare that Liza point out your bullshit and lies? Doesn't she know who you are?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Gee, what a teeter-totter you are. First, you revile him, then you make nice with him...you are suffering from instability.
I misunderstood whose side he was on. You think you are literate and yet you use a botched up american word for see-saw?*HAHAHAHA*
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Lost!
2) Lost!
3) You should hurt people just because you don't like them? Thats how it all goes round here is it?
4)
5) Lost!
"Boi"? Don't lecture me about grammar till you've got it right, SONNY! I already told you that sort of baby talk wouldn't work with me!
It wasn't bad grammar...
Boi (sexual slang)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boi (plural: bois) is a term used within LGBT and butch and femme communities to refer to a person's sexual and gender identity. In lesbian communities, there is an ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi

But, I have started to warm up to you, and will let the matter rest.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Wait a minute, curlie. God put you here, but not me ? You even claimed to be God speaking to us, not yourself. But, you think that I am mad, to make the same claims that you have made ? Son, you're as mad as a March Hare...
"Son". You must feel a very strong need to feel some sort of superiority and must be very isolated to want to make such a name for yourself. Heck, who you calling "son"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,601 - 152,620 of200,206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••