Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,631)

Showing posts 152,601 - 152,620 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
If the topic is Prop 8, then why are you getting busy with name calling ?
Is that a special pleading fallacy? Why yes, it is.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many smarts! I know what a pic is! I was asking whether you put a pic up of yourself! Why not post a pic of your face? We don't identify people by their legs! Stupid! Why does being a virgin matter so much? Is having sex the only way you feel loved? In fact case you probably aren't even loved in the first place!
OMG, chase your own tail much, do ya ?
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Go and smoke some more crack. I've dissected Chongo many times, and you make many lies, like now. You're a joke. You may now explain how those evasions of his serve as him putting me in my place. I ask questions that he cannot answer, and you claim that as victory. You are about as irrational as he is, to claim that.
Rose is female, oh great and wonderous dipshit.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The first of the seven churches was Ephesus, look, a biblical illiterate, being biblically illiterate and not caring is what really matters hudson, which is like you, instead of being illiterate with spelling.
Let me clue you in, idiot boi, Chongo is a "buy-bull" denier, not biblically illiterate. Stay focused.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking it all on Chongo? I thought you don't reject people!
No. it's you and Chongo, against the world, remember ? Try asking Chongo aka rose-no-no, really nicely, to put up a picture of his/her face....
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liza Lott often tosses around fancy legal terms in an attempt to imply he is a lawyer.
He doesn't believe in equal rights for people he doesn't like so he brings up obscure court cases and Latin mumbo jumbo in an attempt to conceal his hypocrisy.
Like I ask him why he is against equal rights for poly and he says "ex parti domino nexus" or some such nonsense.
I never implied I was a lawyer.
When did I use Latin mumbo jumbo? The only Latin I know is: Futue te ipsum!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Making stuff up? Some blacks are evil, we don't generalize of course, but many blakcs have proven themselves to be! And who said Jesus didn't die for them?
No, of course we don't, even though you just did. You didn't say "all people have their evil types".... Just like that old racist never includes "Asians" in her racist remarks about who Jesus died for...
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
ROFLMAO@you...OMG. It matters not, whether or not Chongo is a man or a woman.
It doesn't? Then why are you so opposed to same sex marriage?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try and suck up to Rose_NoHo she'll rip you a new fundie icehole!
She hates fundies more than she hates Mr. Hudson and I!
And Chongles hates THE HELL out of you and I, doesn't he/she ?
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
No. it's you and Chongo, against the world, remember ? Try asking Chongo aka rose-no-no, really nicely, to put up a picture of his/her face....
Like that matters....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Making stuff up? Some blacks are evil, we don't generalize of course, but many blakcs have proven themselves to be! And who said Jesus didn't die for them?
Excuse me ??!!?? Who just got done posting this: "Look, a black! She can't even spell! Blacks are blue collar works often because they really don't care about the high life!"
ROFLMAO again...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankies Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>
I never implied I was a lawyer.
Darn, Liza, you must have had us fooled....I must have mistaken your presence in here as practice for litigational skill-honing....
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
If the topic is Prop 8, then why are you getting busy with name calling ?
Your use of Pacman as a choice of options shows you are no more than an isolated working class hillbilly who relies on the internet and uses it to replace his life, since he really hasn't got one, and if he has, can't live for one day and accept it for what it is. The fact that he didn't use Xbox, or call of duty, or whatever games the kids play these days, shows he is so ignorant, and isolated. He doesn't have a TV, so no commercials to pick it up from, hasn't been to many peoples houses who have kids and saw call of duty on the kids shelves or an Xbox in their rooms, never seen an Xbox in stores, never passed by game stores, and probably lives in an isolated little suburban town!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
And the monkey screeches and throws feces. If you have gotten angry, then I have laughed at you for it. Foolish of you to try to sound educated and knowledgeable. You have exposed yourself, and you have done this long ago, with your first post..
I meant to say have you gotten angry, when denied you have. A typo of mine lol.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
And the monkey screeches and throws feces. If you have gotten angry, then I have laughed at you for it. Foolish of you to try to sound educated and knowledgeable. You have exposed yourself, and you have done this long ago, with your first post..
Laugh at me? No, you're joking! The bible condemns scoffers!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey ought to respect God, and behave like a man of God, if he is to respect and appreciate the God could exist! And who told you that this was a troll site? Insulting others against others wishes?
Tell that to "BlackMomma". I think that you owe her an apology. And, I never gave you permission to insult me, so I demand an apology, as well...I think that you owe Mikey an apology, too. Not to mention Chongo, whom you labelled a liar...Without his/her permission...In fact, I think that it's high time for a blanket apology. Give us a Forum apology. All of us, as none of us gave you our permission to insult us...And I didn't need anyone to tell me that it was a troll site, I thunk it out fer meself...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
You leave one of my steadfast supporters alone.
But he did attack you after all. Are you know running to your own enemies to ease the pain we gave you and revert to his sadomaschistic "affection"? Sounds too right!
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did stupid!
Too funny!
Really? Have you always had a reading comprehension problem or did it start with your head injury?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is being shredded to bits and her ego and personhood is being crushed as they are now picking at her shredded carcass!
Now, I like that post !! Could it be that this kid is catching on ?
There's hope for him, yet...
:-D
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Darn, Liza, you must have had us fooled....I must have mistaken your presence in here as practice for litigational skill-honing....
I never implied I was a lawyer, and I'm so sure you are easily fooled.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,601 - 152,620 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search