Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174822 Jan 13, 2013
Black momma wrote:
First of all who cares I don't being black in white white white white America is hard enough I don't care if you open that whole border let them in. My husband is white I like to see white folks get nervous yeah baby. I will put on the village people and sell rainbow cups rainbow ties rainbow shirts and rainbow booty shorts because you spin me round right baby like a record if this law is pass sorry gays are here to stay get over it. Protest something worth while all these child molestors walking the street serving only a year or two. I'm just upset about the ziegfried and Roy show I wanted to see the same tiger attack show the next night I know my rights.
Look, a black! She can't even spell! Blacks are blue collar works often because they really don't care about the high life!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174823 Jan 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, b!cth? Men and women haven't been able to marry under the same rules.
<quoted text>
You just make an idiot out of yourself when you use this "argument".
And how is Apartheid a long word for discrimination, when it's a shorter word?
<quoted text>
Even if that's true, so what?
I really don't think the government should be checking in our underwear to determine what our rights are.
.<quoted text>
My argument has nothing to do with emotions.
It's just a matter of equal rights.
So its not about emotions is it? That contradicts what marriage is all about! Impossible to seek equality with something that never was meant to be equal!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174824 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're a racist, eh ? Why do you enjoy seeing white folks getting nervous ? We don't walk around, rattling chains at you, do we ?
She means sexual teasing! She is such an uncothe little lady! Soon on here she will pay for such a statement if she speaks so much!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174825 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "intelligent and insightful" post for Rose_NoHo's fans to marvel at!
She thinks she is really witty and wise, but fails to see her own feeling of need to be loved by having sex constantly to reasure herself of it isn't normal, let alone a problem!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174826 Jan 13, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike/Rock, now that you put it that way, so youíre not an uneducated, arrogant, self-righteous, alcoholic, bigot, hater seeking attention that you donít get in real life? Youíre just logically marginalizing and vilifying Gay Americans to expose their undeserved right to marry because they are hypocrites and just donít measure up. Got it. How could I have been so silly? I have to applaud your selflessness and willingness to share your unbiased worldly wisdom, insight and reason with wrenches like us. Iím sure if all Gay Americans would read your posts (understanding your compassionate concern for the rights of all) weíd just give up the fight for equal rights and accept our predetermined second-class (maybe even lower) status and be happy for that. After all, youíre okay with us being Gay and that should be enough.
Oh I see you've learnt a lot! Bla bla bla!
Frankies Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#174827 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Death threat. I remember it. She's done it to me too. Maybe Mr. Hudson and I will file a class action suit! Good idea. Sue you too!
You like to throw around those high falutin' fancy legal terms implying you are a lawyer.
Of course I always knew you were just a dopey jackass trying to fool us and impress us but one could easily assume you were a lawyer when you do that.
I never implied I was a lawyer.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174829 Jan 13, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Just woke up no I am not a racist I relish the thought getting followed around s store , giving my son instructions on how to act when my son who Is in school to become a doctor about how to act when is pulled over by the police no sudden movements, and the ill faded question are you on probation or we pulled you over because
Getting followed around a store? Deal with it! And you haven't been harmed by anyone! Deal with it! You must be a feminist, always blame men for wrongs they barely even do! So you do this with whites too! You doth protesteth to much!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174830 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Hudson, look what a rebellious child of God mikey is being! He is having two masters! He is in the world! What does the bible say about letting unbelievers who pretend to be christians in your home for a visit and eating with them Hudson?
He is exercising his right to freedom of speech, even though you would tell him not to. Fact of the matter is, he is targeting those that he perceives to be in need of correction, much the same as you, no ? He is most certainly allowed to be in the world, is he not ? I have no idea what the bible says about letting unbelievers who pretend to be Christians in your home for a visit and eating with them, as I am not a bible scholar. What on earth makes you so righteous, as to act in this way ? Mike has not once claimed to be a Christian, and is free to post as he sees fit. Fact is, I agree with him, and find you to be a crashing bore. A little less preaching from you might be a bit more seemly. I would say that you are in need of a little humility.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174832 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a man of God jackass! The kid's a dope, like you.
Too Funny!
He's just an immature kid! What a cheep excuse!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174833 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
When have you seen Mike claim to be a man of God ? You may be, but it is not your place to chide him for violations of the rules that you live by, when he has not claimed to live by such a code. And, in case you hadn't noticed, this room is not about respect and encouragement, it is an insult room. Our little re-enactment of The Springer Show.
Mikey ought to respect God, and behave like a man of God, if he is to respect and appreciate the God could exist! And who told you that this was a troll site? Insulting others against others wishes?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174836 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The most ridiculous post of the day by far! Rose_NoHo is an idiot. And a liar.
Its so ridiculous! I do hope Jane DoDo is embarrassed about holding onto his little crush Rose! He ought to be ashamed of himself!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174838 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try and suck up to Rose_NoHo she'll rip you a new fundie icehole!
She hates fundies more than she hates Mr. Hudson and I!
Rose is being shredded to bits and her ego and personhood is being crushed as they are now picking at her shredded carcass!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174839 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
He is exercising his right to freedom of speech, even though you would tell him not to. Fact of the matter is, he is targeting those that he perceives to be in need of correction, much the same as you, no ? He is most certainly allowed to be in the world, is he not ? I have no idea what the bible says about letting unbelievers who pretend to be Christians in your home for a visit and eating with them, as I am not a bible scholar. What on earth makes you so righteous, as to act in this way ? Mike has not once claimed to be a Christian, and is free to post as he sees fit. Fact is, I agree with him, and find you to be a crashing bore. A little less preaching from you might be a bit more seemly. I would say that you are in need of a little humility.
If he accepts that God could exist, he should behave like he does! He is being very rude! At least his stance on gay marriage should be one of unsurity, rather than of certainty! And how come he argues with people who are liberals, and not on the same side? Double standards!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174840 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gonna love this one- she once told the story of bringing home another woman so her boyfriend could watch her have sex with the other woman because her boyfriend asked her too!
A very loving and Christian thing to do, don't you think? I do! She ain't all bad!
So you ar behaving like a hevean just like Rose? She indulges in fetishes, and seeks more, because she never tries to find proper fufilling love, and to love herself as well as to want to love, rather than just be loved! So self absorbed of her!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174842 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she's a tough old bird, she always comes back for more.
She just wishes it was the good old days when she had a cheering crowd of dopey supporters to hammer down anyone she disagreed with.
Maybe it is Sadomaschistic! She comes back to enjoy the love of her body the birds share for her as they peck her alive to bits and gobble her soul up into torment!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174843 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You sure do know well that saying that wouldn't work with me!
2) Did you try and hold back all the condor and try to follow the higher road to integrity, and not say more than needed, or expose things about people until necessary? Oh such a big heart!
3) And how come you revealed things about Rose and exposed things about her and laid into her and said she isn't really loved when yet you claim she isn't scum?
4) Oh one does hope you do come to terms with your actions and regret them and pay for them on this thread for the use of undisciplined condor you said! Did you say it out of anger? Let it all slip through? Rushed it and thought that it was enough?
5) Oh you better try again if you want to pick the high road!
1) I merely told you how it was, no need for me to care what works for you, and what does not.
2) No, why should I ?
3) Chongo and I have a hate/hate thing going on. Why should you care ?
4) I have no need for retrospect, I am aware of my actions, and applaud same.
5) There doesn't seem to be enough room on that high road, you have the whole road monopolized, no ?

Listen, boi, if you have any points to make, you'd best be making them, instead of asking inane questions about the way that we interact in here. You seem to ask for a lot of explanations from others. Don't you understand the way that we adults play ? I think you'd best go play some Pacman. You ain't coming on too well in here. You have tried to bring religion into this room, and that is fallacy. "Whispers": "no one cares". We're too busy having our fun, and right now, you've become the latest "funboi"...Tell me, how did you develop your communications system with God, anyway ? Did He send you an E-mail, or was it a phone call ? Meet Him in a pub, did you ? Did He tell you to look down on people ? Whether or not they wish to gain marriage rights, they are people that matter, even Chongo, who would not deign for a second to treat me the same way that I treat him, even though we go after each other quite a bit. Chongo can defend himself just fine. But I do not think that Chongo would defend me, for a second, still, I tell you that even Chongo is not a "trivial, worthless" person, contrary to my posts to him state. You are, in my opinion, more of the "trivial, worthless" type, than anyone else in here, due to your view that you are here to "hold us to account". Go peddle your sorry ass elsewhere.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174844 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the threat?
Rose NoHo is always correct. You, on the other hand are always wrong, and too uneducated to know it. You don't like her because she puts you in your place and does it concisely.
Go and smoke some more crack. I've dissected Chongo many times, and you make many lies, like now. You're a joke. You may now explain how those evasions of his serve as him putting me in my place. I ask questions that he cannot answer, and you claim that as victory. You are about as irrational as he is, to claim that.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174845 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, innuendos! You even not only betray your own God, but also your own fanatic fundamentalist doctrines! Big stonkers! You fanatical fundamentalists cherrypick the verse "be innocent to what is evil and be wise to what is good" to mean shelter children from the world and make them "innocent" and deranged as well as handicapped, and also as adults yourself refrain from, them! Of course that is ludicrous! But nice to know by using them you are even going agaist you own greed! I'm sure everybody dumps you out! Maybe that is why you are so loney!
OK, did you pay any attention to the part where I said I was a witch, and not a Christian ? I would have to have claimed to be a Christian, before you might have any claim that I was going against my own creed. Learn to read, you stupid F**K !
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174846 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak of subtles! Looks like you are starting to test my ignorance again by using more! Looks like you are indeed getting angry! Come on, on your feet! Getting boiled up eh then?
No, I am not interested in testing your ignorance, as I am sure that your ignorance is immutable. Invulnerable. Up to any test. Eternal ignorance is yours, and I will not try to reach the end of it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#174847 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>...and you think that magically overturns bigamy laws?
Hey, you are the idiot saying a friendship makes duplicate genders married. The number is the least of the issues!

Put simply, the government has NO business regulating friendships or their makeup.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep '14 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs