Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,148

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174840 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gonna love this one- she once told the story of bringing home another woman so her boyfriend could watch her have sex with the other woman because her boyfriend asked her too!
A very loving and Christian thing to do, don't you think? I do! She ain't all bad!
So you ar behaving like a hevean just like Rose? She indulges in fetishes, and seeks more, because she never tries to find proper fufilling love, and to love herself as well as to want to love, rather than just be loved! So self absorbed of her!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174842 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh she's a tough old bird, she always comes back for more.
She just wishes it was the good old days when she had a cheering crowd of dopey supporters to hammer down anyone she disagreed with.
Maybe it is Sadomaschistic! She comes back to enjoy the love of her body the birds share for her as they peck her alive to bits and gobble her soul up into torment!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174843 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You sure do know well that saying that wouldn't work with me!
2) Did you try and hold back all the condor and try to follow the higher road to integrity, and not say more than needed, or expose things about people until necessary? Oh such a big heart!
3) And how come you revealed things about Rose and exposed things about her and laid into her and said she isn't really loved when yet you claim she isn't scum?
4) Oh one does hope you do come to terms with your actions and regret them and pay for them on this thread for the use of undisciplined condor you said! Did you say it out of anger? Let it all slip through? Rushed it and thought that it was enough?
5) Oh you better try again if you want to pick the high road!
1) I merely told you how it was, no need for me to care what works for you, and what does not.
2) No, why should I ?
3) Chongo and I have a hate/hate thing going on. Why should you care ?
4) I have no need for retrospect, I am aware of my actions, and applaud same.
5) There doesn't seem to be enough room on that high road, you have the whole road monopolized, no ?

Listen, boi, if you have any points to make, you'd best be making them, instead of asking inane questions about the way that we interact in here. You seem to ask for a lot of explanations from others. Don't you understand the way that we adults play ? I think you'd best go play some Pacman. You ain't coming on too well in here. You have tried to bring religion into this room, and that is fallacy. "Whispers": "no one cares". We're too busy having our fun, and right now, you've become the latest "funboi"...Tell me, how did you develop your communications system with God, anyway ? Did He send you an E-mail, or was it a phone call ? Meet Him in a pub, did you ? Did He tell you to look down on people ? Whether or not they wish to gain marriage rights, they are people that matter, even Chongo, who would not deign for a second to treat me the same way that I treat him, even though we go after each other quite a bit. Chongo can defend himself just fine. But I do not think that Chongo would defend me, for a second, still, I tell you that even Chongo is not a "trivial, worthless" person, contrary to my posts to him state. You are, in my opinion, more of the "trivial, worthless" type, than anyone else in here, due to your view that you are here to "hold us to account". Go peddle your sorry ass elsewhere.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174844 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the threat?
Rose NoHo is always correct. You, on the other hand are always wrong, and too uneducated to know it. You don't like her because she puts you in your place and does it concisely.
Go and smoke some more crack. I've dissected Chongo many times, and you make many lies, like now. You're a joke. You may now explain how those evasions of his serve as him putting me in my place. I ask questions that he cannot answer, and you claim that as victory. You are about as irrational as he is, to claim that.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174845 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, innuendos! You even not only betray your own God, but also your own fanatic fundamentalist doctrines! Big stonkers! You fanatical fundamentalists cherrypick the verse "be innocent to what is evil and be wise to what is good" to mean shelter children from the world and make them "innocent" and deranged as well as handicapped, and also as adults yourself refrain from, them! Of course that is ludicrous! But nice to know by using them you are even going agaist you own greed! I'm sure everybody dumps you out! Maybe that is why you are so loney!
OK, did you pay any attention to the part where I said I was a witch, and not a Christian ? I would have to have claimed to be a Christian, before you might have any claim that I was going against my own creed. Learn to read, you stupid F**K !
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174846 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak of subtles! Looks like you are starting to test my ignorance again by using more! Looks like you are indeed getting angry! Come on, on your feet! Getting boiled up eh then?
No, I am not interested in testing your ignorance, as I am sure that your ignorance is immutable. Invulnerable. Up to any test. Eternal ignorance is yours, and I will not try to reach the end of it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#174847 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>...and you think that magically overturns bigamy laws?
Hey, you are the idiot saying a friendship makes duplicate genders married. The number is the least of the issues!

Put simply, the government has NO business regulating friendships or their makeup.

Smile.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174848 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of what value is the opinion of the confused, Randy? You cannot back up one single piece of your argument with FACTS. All you offer are emotion-based arguments and hyperbole. There is no substance to your arguments.
Should we as a society value arguments against gravity?
Fact, miss thing.
I asked Chongo about some books, and even after getting past the twisting, I asked Chongo a "point blank" question about said books, and he gave me an evasion, so as to avoid having to admit the truth, namely that Pro-Gay Indoc books were and are being used in schhols. A question requiring a simple "yes" or a "no" answer, and he evaded. Fact.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174849 Jan 13, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I merely told you how it was, no need for me to care what works for you, and what does not.
2) No, why should I ?
5) There doesn't seem to be enough room on that high road, you have the whole road monopolized, no ?
Listen, boi, if you have any points to make, you'd best be making them, instead of asking inane questions about the way that we interact in here. You seem to ask for a lot of explanations from others. Don't you understand the way that we adults play ? I think you'd best go play some Pacman. You ain't coming on too well in here. You have tried to bring religion into this room, and that is fallacy. "Whispers": "no one cares". We're too busy having our fun, and right now, you've become the latest "funboi"...Tell me, how did you develop your communications system with God, anyway ? Did He send you an E-mail, or was it a phone call ? Meet Him in a pub, did you ? Did He tell you to look down on people ? Whether or not they wish to gain marriage rights, they are people that matter, even Chongo, who would not deign for a second to treat me the same way that I treat him, even though we go after each other quite a bit. Chongo can defend himself just fine. But I do not think that Chongo would defend me, for a second, still, I tell you that even Chongo is not a "trivial, worthless" person, contrary to my posts to him state. You are, in my opinion, more of the "trivial, worthless" type, than anyone else in here, due to your view that you are here to "hold us to account". Go peddle your sorry ass elsewhere.
1) Lost!
2) Lost!
3) You should hurt people just because you don't like them? Thats how it all goes round here is it?
4)
5) Lost!

"Boi"? Don't lecture me about grammar till you've got it right, SONNY! I already told you that sort of baby talk wouldn't work with me!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174850 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
OK, did you pay any attention to the part where I said I was a witch, and not a Christian ? I would have to have claimed to be a Christian, before you might have any claim that I was going against my own creed. Learn to read, you stupid F**K !
I know you aren't a christian. But you said you are an agnostic, and respect that God could exist. So you are being rebellious to him by choosing to be a witch? If you choose to switch to theism, I'm sure God wouldn't let you in his door anyway!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174851 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You find me getting on your case and got me angry, and thought in your little mind that wirls around in your lil skull that it was honestly best to "expose"(Although you failed)me, and hit back! Oh silly silly! Hypocrisy, hypocrisy!
And the monkey screeches and throws feces. If you have gotten angry, then I have laughed at you for it. Foolish of you to try to sound educated and knowledgeable. You have exposed yourself, and you have done this long ago, with your first post..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174852 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liza Lott hates that! He is a huge hypocrite.
He'll deny it but he once posted a wicked rant against poly. Wish I saved the post number. Sounded like some quacked out fundie ranting against same sex marriage! He actually screamed "What about the children?"! Rose_NoHo of course gave him a pass.
Of course he did, what else could we expect ? Truth and fair play ?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#174853 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
2) No, why should I ?
Oh, so its even worse, you don't even care for self restraint with condor, and not exposing others without them letting you and being open, and before they are ready! Come back when you've learnt to do that! And certaintly don't call me boi, in fact not even bro, till you've learnt that little aphorism!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174854 Jan 13, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is Prop 8. Do you have A.D.D.?
If the topic is Prop 8, then why are you getting busy with name calling ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174856 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He appoints all believers to test others! You know nothing! Oh we don't need you for all this to speak for the crowd!
You leave one of my steadfast supporters alone.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174857 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So God is really interested in how he speaks to people! Fascinating! Tell us about it!
Am I addressing you, or is it God, this time ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174858 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Death threat. I remember it. She's done it to me too. Maybe Mr. Hudson and I will file a class action suit! Good idea. Sue you too!
You like to throw around those high falutin' fancy legal terms implying you are a lawyer.
Of course I always knew you were just a dopey jackass trying to fool us and impress us but one could easily assume you were a lawyer when you do that.
I never made any assumption that he was a lawyer, merely thought I'd seen someone post that he'd had some sort of legal training, but perhaps I was mistaken, rare but it happens. Class action, interesting idea, that...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174861 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he now? Did you imagine voices then? Did the bible tell you this? Remember, Paul wasn't that skillful in speech, did he tell Paul to write properly? "I'm God, tell this to church of Ephesus, Oh and for goodness sake, do speak properly and not mumble!".
Wait a minute, curlie. God put you here, but not me ? You even claimed to be God speaking to us, not yourself. But, you think that I am mad, to make the same claims that you have made ? Son, you're as mad as a March Hare...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174863 Jan 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a very desperate attempt to change the subject or include other things for outrage sake.
I no longer believe some people here that say they are for or against something while watching them try and undermine others
Unlike the inclusion of Loving V Virginia, which had nothing to do with SSM, but is always used, by Chongo, in seeking to bloster his side ? More double standardization, from the weak side...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#174864 Jan 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What comes out of the mouths of fools is always folly! Jane DoDo Is just being himself!
Gee, what a teeter-totter you are. First, you revile him, then you make nice with him...you are suffering from instability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 11 Tony 1
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search